Ghost World

11 minutes in and this is one of the worst written and edited movies I've watched in years so far.

also these 2 girls are just straight up cunts.
what is this even based on

A comic

I'll spoil the ending

They fall out and part ways, that's literally it

Nigga you gay.

>"these 2 girls are just straight up cunts"
>Thinks a movie's main characters should be "likable"

it's kino, it's not for plebs so just turn it off and kys

Y-you're just too stupid to get it.

This movie always makes me sad because Seymour or whatever his name is is way too relatable. Not only did he fail at being able to relate to women his age but he's got it going on with some barely underage girl.

JAAN PEHECHAN HO

>11 minutes and I need to come to Sup Forums and bitch and sperg out
you don't deserve the treasure of a character thats buscemi in this one.

Movies "Men" will never understand?

>way too relatable
I honestly think this is one of the best movies about loneliness ever made.

Well I found another Pleb filter.

>if I don't want to be best friends with the characters its a bad movie

It's not even that heavy of a filter. Plebs on Sup Forums have just gotten dumber.

>all these plebs calling me a pleb in here
fuck you, watch the first 11 minute and tell me it isn't shit. Im 42 minutes in now and semi enjoying it.

this is bait, yes?

This.

even if it were true that the first 11 minutes were bad, it's pleb/retarded as fuck to pause a movie ten minutes in to post about it on Sup Forums

THIS is bait, yes?

>it's pleb/retarded as fuck to pause a movie ten minutes in to post about it on Sup Forums

Doing so is a Sup Forums tradition, sorry I am too O.G for you m'lad

I would have liked this movie a lot more if Steve Buscemi's character wasn't so horribly fucked over.

Same.

>11 minutes in
You are a gigantic faggot (but you already know this).
Also, Ghost World is a great movie. Watch it until the end you ADD star wars shitposter

But he gets to have sex with prime era thora birch so it's worth it

Haven't seen the movie in years, did they actually end up fucking? Don't remember that happening

Yes and then she leaves with the magic bus (an hero's probably). Buscemi looses his job + gf and ends up meeting a bored psychologist with his mom.
Pretty brutal tb.h

bump