Frieza i've come to bargain

Frieza i've come to bargain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_IsDOKMct8
youtube.com/watch?v=OspCZ_bsedc
youtube.com/watch?v=iAibmdtd3-g
youtube.com/watch?v=LGSahyJuWUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>There aren't enough strong fighters in the Universe because you destroyed the Frieza Army!
>The Universe 7 team could have been the Ginyu Force, Dodoria, Zarbon and Cui

This is just going to turn into a Super thread

What are you saiyan?

>bring back Freeza for the third time

fucking hell

What stupid thing happened now? I lost interest after Trunks had blue hair when blue hair is a power up and kid Trunks still had purple hair. DBS can never recover from that.

When Goku met DB's equivalent to god, Zeno, he proposed a tournament like the one Beerus and Champa had on a much larger scale.
Goku went to see Zeno and asked him when they were doing that, and Zeno decided as soon as possible.
Zeno decided he wants to cut down on the number of Universes in existence and is using the tournament as a way to see which one lives.
They need 10 fighters, and Frieza is apparently going to be number 10.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Frieza is awesome.

>Zeno decided he wants to cut down on the number of Universes in existence and is using the tournament as a way to see which one lives.

You sure be jestin'

Still not as bad as the thing said

>Choosing Frieza
>Not choosing Cell

Granted if Cell ever did see all these new power ups and shit there is no telling just how ludicrously broken he would become

He still wouldn't get a SPOT

actually he was just gonna off like a bunch of en all at once but Goku's proposal gave Zeno the idea to at least give the shitty univese a chance to prove themselves of one of them being good enough to not get erased.

Honestly it feels like a plot device for other universes to hate Goku

Kale > Brianne > Caulifla

So Cell would get Super Saiyan Blue with Kaiouken x20 buffed up with Golden form. Then he could have 16 Cell Jrs do 4 sets of fusion dances. Why is Roshi on this team again?

The other universes have had the situation explained to them several times and still focus their hate on Goku.

This was the only time Cell was cool

Potential wackiness with some (at least one before falling) badass moments

But perfect Cell is way cooler

When he was his own character with other's abilities, yes

Having a higher power level =/= being cooler

Cell was awesome when he was a creepy, stealthy monster preying on victims from the shadows.

The only worth of the Cell Games was introducing Mr Satan

>Why is Roshi on this team again
Same reason Goten and Trunks aren't.
They never gave a good reason Goku not considering them. Plus, the grand priest didn't say anything about fusion being off limits, so Gotenks would be fair game

Goku's sacrifice and the Father-Son Kamehameha are some of the best moments in the entire franchise

>wanting a character who would most likely fuck everything up for everyone else in the tournament

We both know what Gotenks is like. The team is better off without him.

>so Gotenks would be fair game
Until the time limit hits and they're disqualified. They need to be SS3 to stand a chance and that drains them down to a five minute fight. He would spend 4 of those minutes goofing off and not even trying.

Perfect God Cell too OP and perfect

I think we call all agree 2nd form Cell sucked though.

They could bring in Trunks and Goten as 9&10, and fuse after the tournament starts.
They didn't say anything in the rules about fusion, so he should be fair game
I don't like Gotenks or the 2 characters that make him, but Goku considered them good enough to save the world from Buu once. Now, he goes to Krillin before thinking about them
All I want is a solid explanation

>good enough to not get erased.
Good enough for what? What metric is a punchathon for anything?

>but Goku considered them good enough to save the world from Buu once. Now, he goes to Krillin before thinking about them
>All I want is a solid explanation

Right, he considered them once...and they shit the bed by being goof off retards and their antics allowed Buu to power up enough to beat Gohan.

Maybe Goku learned his lesson and realized "hey, these two fucks need to stay the fuck home when there's an important fight on the go until the grow up"

>They never gave a good reason Goku not considering them

He said they're not really used to this kind of tournament fighting. They're not smart, not wise, they're only strong. This isn't just a straighforward power contest, as Krillin taught Gohan when he beat him in a sparring match recently despite being weaker.

he chose Roshi since Roshi is a crafty fuck who knows all the tricks.

This tournament hedges all on the rules; battle royale, everyone vs everyone, no flying, no items, no deaths, and ring out only victories. 40 minutes to decide the fate of the universes.

You need people very smart about knocking people out of the ring, not just people who are strong. Also no flying, Gotenks is useless without flying.

> cooler.

There is only room for one who is truly COOLER.

Oh boy, summer is already here

what was the point of fusions beyond trying to sell toys?

they never actually win a fight and they're completely useless since going beyond SS cuts it down to being less than 10 minutes

>what was the point of fusions beyond trying to sell toys?
Making a character power up enough to be relevant. You think Goten would seriously have been able to fend of Buu?

So is Mai a pedophile?

If bringing people from the dead to the tournament is now on the table, why have krillin or roshi, they could bring cell or picon

Reminder that the mods have banned people for DBS threads this month.

Pikkon is non-canon

And Cell is currently not as strong as Frieza and they are on a time crunch to fill the roster. There's also no proof that Cell even went to the afterlife. As an artificial being, maybe he had no soul

Severely underrated post.

>You think Goten would seriously have been able to fend of Buu?

he sure as hell didn't fend off buu with fusion

>maybe he had no soul
He'd technically have thousands or even millions of souls

because Toei hates Cell

>And Cell is currently not as strong as Frieza and they are on a time crunch to fill the roster
Just stick him in the time chamber and let him train for three and a half months.

The most used Dragon Ball joke is "underrated.

>Pikkon is non-canon
Isn't everything canon because of the multiple universes?

99% sure that Cell isn't in Hell, he's just gone because he's completely bio-mechanical. So like 16, he doesn't exist now.

Why they never explained how Eighter came back i don't know.

>99% sure that Cell isn't in Hell, he's just gone because he's completely bio-mechanical
Then they should wish all his particles assemble back together. You don't need a soul for that.

And even if he wasn't...Android 17 and 18 are on the team. You think they're gonna stand to be on a team with Cell?

vegeta broke the time chamber so no

no

Well they are gonna have to stand with Frieza who blew up Vegeta's home and killed Krillin...

I am not a lawyer, but I am pretty sure there's some loophole in the laws when one is deaged back into a child.

The spots

Cell was in hell back in season 7 and GT. I know you're gonna say filler, but to me it still counts for him having a soul.

Too bad it IS filler and what you care about doesn't matter.

>Why they never explained how Eighter came back i don't know.

I figured Eighter was very much like what he looked like; a Frankenstein's monster, made of formerly living flesh. Remember, the Japanese term has always been closer to "artificial human", and we've seen how that encompassed everything from purely mechanical beings like Android 16 and 19 to literally not artificial humans like 17 and 18, who where humans with some extra bits. Some guides even say Android 8 was indeed human-based, too.

I imagine the only point of bringing him back is have him incur a penalty and be erased from existence cause you know freeza's gonna cheat or decide to fuck everything and throw Goku off the platform

youtube.com/watch?v=l_IsDOKMct8

Gohan has taken his rightful place again.

user nope freeza's coming back to be a good guy we're going to see the birth of his son

Goten and Trunks are terrible fighters despite their strength, aren't focused, haven't trained in who knows how long and according to the rules fusion would probably get them erased because the roster goes from 10 to 9 fighters and Zen demanded 10 from each universe.

With Roshi you know he's not above doing anything underhanded to stay in.

>love gotenks as a kid
>they bring back Dragonball
>he's not even considered for the tournament
>tien and Roshi are

why must I suffer

>plot armor tier
Universe 7
>actual threat tier
Universe 6
Universe 11
>mini boss tier
Universe 2
Universe 4
>jobber tier
Universe 3
Universe 10
>total shit but will probably have a trick up their sleeve tier
Universe 9

This looks so much better in old Z. What happened?

>Goku trusted them enough to handle Buu when he could have easily finished him off when he went ssj3
>now thinks they're to young for the tournament

I hate this fucking show.

Roshi should have just shot cell with a laser rifle when he wasn't looking.

universe threat =/= Fate of their universe

>Krillin beat Gohan in a fight

Super really is shit.

Yeah, I hate this. Especially since we already have Frost.

Is that fucking Plutonian? He could kick Goku's blue ass

Humans don't have laser rifles yet, also its established that only Goku really lowers his guard like an asshole like that because he's arrogant, Vegeta has his guard up all the time but he can't adapt as fast. Cell probably keeps his guard up.

Point of the film was that Goku adapts faster because he's very loose, but it creates holes in his guard because of this. Vegeta is always focused and tight, but this causes him to be too rigid in most situations and he can't adapt as fast. Both of them still have some flaws to work out. One must be both rigid and loose.

mistaking Supreme leader herr Rogers

Frost is a jobber. Freeza is best boy

>Vegeta is always focused and tight, but this causes him to be too rigid in most situations and he can't adapt as fast
That's fucking dumb, just look at Vegeta during the Frieza saga when he couldn't just go in guns blazing. Him as the ultimate strategist is much more interesting than that bullshit

More importantly, Cell can regenerate from a single cell. A sniper shot wont finish him even if he is caught off guard.

Fuck, when can Cell come back? I'd rather have him then Freeza for the hundredth time.

Gohan is a puss after Buu arc, he only got his true power back in the last few episodes after starting his training all over. Realized the stakes of losing so he became mystic gohan again.

Krillin was weaker but he was smarter, he beat Gohan because it wasn't a match of power, but a match with rules. He managed to score a ring out because Krillin is the one with forty years tournament match fighting under his belt, while Gohan has never fought a proper tournament match. Gohan only knows about DBZ power level fighting, not early DB style fights. Both of them were aiming for different things in the match; Gohan was trying to be strong, meanwhile Krillin was just trying to win.

youtube.com/watch?v=OspCZ_bsedc

Fourth time because of Robo-Freeza during Cell Saga

>Him as the ultimate strategist is much more interesting than that bullshit
That Vegeta died in Namek. He was a complete retard in the android

it falls in line with their character development oddly enough
Vegeta was always arrogant himself but over the years his arrogance really fucked him up. Now he's begrudgingly accepted his place and can't get stronger. Maybe he needs to see Bulma to almost die again for him so he can get a rage boost

Goku's always been dumb though and hasn't learned his lesson yet because it's always worked in his favor. Now he's overestimating his enemies because he thinks he can just break his limit whenever he wants

yeah but then Vegeta thought he was gonna be a super saiyan and got killed by frieza
Vegeta knows his place now

>beat Gohan
>fucks 18
>awesome taste in shirts
OUR GUY

Stop with this Cell shit. You CAN'T bring back Cell because Cell isn't from Universe 7. Perfect Cell was from a different timeline/universe. Pic related is our Cell

He also fought Goku recently, Krillin is trying to get his rep back as top dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=iAibmdtd3-g

He's still royal blood and one of the most powerful warriors to have ever lived.

Becoming a Super Saiyan makes you a retard, everyone knows that. So after Vegeta curb stomped Android 19 how could he not have overestimated his own abilities against the other Androids. Same with Cell.

He thought he had a legitimate chance against the Ginyu force and Frieza.

he's not even the 2nd strongest anymore

An achievement is an achievement, and by that logic of dismissal because of newcomers everyone below him is exponentially less relevant.

>Future Trunks wasted his time on shit Mai instead of getting a qt saiyan waifu
Fuck DBS.

Strongest is pretty wacky at the moment

Buu > Goku = Android 17 > Vegeta > Freezer > Gohan > Piccolo > Android 18 > Krillin > Roshi > Tien

Even more trouble with the other universes shaping up to be threats for now.

Honestly that is just another symptom of his overconfidence. He had beaten 4 warriors previously stronger than himself and that played into his ego same as the Androids

Here's the thing, Zeno might not have actually done the culling for millions of years. Who knows. He's forgetful and wasn't in a rush to do it.

Goku going "I'm bored. Let's do the tourney NOW" is why they went from an ambigous amount of time to... 48 hours.

Least there are SSJ waifus now

youtube.com/watch?v=LGSahyJuWUQ

Universe 6 is full of them.

Cell is from Future Universe 7. Not a different universe altogether. It stands to reason he is in Universe 7 Hell with the rest of Goku's warmups.