5 hours left. The calm before the storm

5 hours left. The calm before the storm.

This RT score will destroy this board.

Predictions?

Mediocre

>This RT score will destroy this board.

No, Sup Forums and Sup Forums will destroy this board with companywarsfaggotry and the score will be their implement.

>This RT score will destroy this board.
Wonder Woman is pretty shitty and nothing mate. You are thinking on Justice League and Infinity War.

In the best world possible, it will get something around 70%, but deserving 20% less.

Thiiiiis

highest rated DC movie yet

56%

90% from tumblr blogs and the like 30% with the actual public.

Yes. It will be good. Then, we'll be upset. However, when the movie is released and we see it, people will sadly say it is good.

The only problem (despite the terrible filters, silly cinematography, cheap effects, etc.) will be that it's part of the DCEU. It won't, however, be incredible.

But people will treat it as such. Cap this. YOu know it be true. It will make good money. Nothing icnredible, but the press will eat it up. Cap this.

C'mon. Do it. It's gonna get a good reception, and you all know it. The worst it'll be is minor controversy from acutal fans, but the public will DEVOUR IT.

CAP THIS.

CAP MMEEEEEEEEEEE

>RT says MoS is shit
>watch it and it turns out it was fine
>RT says BvS is shit
>watch it and it turns out it was fine

If RT says it's good it will be pure shit.

>Woman
It's gonna be a shitstorm

No matter who wins, we all lose.

But both movies were shit.

Hell, DCEU curse is that each movie has been worse than the other.

50% at the lowest.

Unironically this. Age of Quiptron was a fucking terrible movie but the press gave it a pass.

>Predictions

That Sup Forums will continue to shitpost here about things that are neither comics nor cartoons.

ALL YOUR MOVIES SUCK. ALL OF THEM.

This.

>mos
Flawed start, but there's still hope for things to get back on track.
>bvs
You learned nothing! How did you make it worse!?
>/ss/
I miss the Catwoman movie.

I'm honestly very torn on the whole thing.

On the one hand, I want a DC movie that I can really enjoy.

On the other, I want it to succeed the right way. I'd rather it get over just for being a good movie, rather than "we need to support a female hero so we'll score well even if it's mediocre". I'd rather it fail than succeed for bad reasons.

this

fuck DC and their shitty movies

No more than 60%.

Review my digits.

At least it'll be the most highly liked DCEU movie thus far.

If only because there's not much there to screw up, and it's a pretty rote, generic action movie.

Your Disney schlock sucks too, Marlelbaby

Fuck Marvel and fuck Hispanic people

>"we need to support a female hero so we'll score well even if it's mediocre"
This is the mindset of the people who supported Ghostbusters. It leads down a dark road.

impressive

Can it surmount the bars set by the previous DC movies?

I'm betting still no.

This is true but doesn't make the DCEU movies good. I'd say Ultron and BvS are about on the same level

>and fuck Hispanic people

Dude, uncalled for.

Fuck DC, Marvel, Sony, Fox, fuck Netflix, fuck Paramount, fuck it all.

Unless its a cartoon movie or a feature-length comicflipshow, shove it up your ass sideways and get back on your containment board to dislodge it.

Naw, they all sucked, but there is 0% chance it will be worse than ss.

I thought Brazil liked the DC flicks. Do they count as Hispanic? I have no idea.

I'm expecting 76-80 "it's not BvS", "muh feminist icon".

78% RT, certified fresh. MCUcks will panic.

I'll never understand why millennials are so obsessed with that fucking website.

DID THE CHECK CLEAR?

DID I LIKE IT?

Most people don't care. It's just Sup Forums. I've never seen anyone use it in real life.

>trusty professional reviews
>not just forming your own opinions after seeing it

rt threads are just used for company war shitposting threads, aren't they?

>MCUcks will panic.
Why?
Because DC would finally have a single movie that's on par with what is expected from EVERY Marvel movie?

This is what this board is for. That and Samurai Jack threads.

>after seeing it
Yes, good goy!

66% because a few reviewers will be too afraid of SJW backlash to give it a bad rep.

If it weren't for the absolute laughingstock the Ghostbusters release made of many reviewers, the percentage would be higher. 78% or something along those lines

Reddit is equally obsessed with RT scores. The RT score of a movie is gospel.

If it's terrible then I get to shitpost about the fourth shit film in a row from the DCEU

If it get's a good score then DCfags will have to admit RT is valid thus admitting that the rest of the DCEU is garbage. And I get to see a good movie on top of it

Win-win for me

Do you just watch every movie in existence? People who act like the scores are sacred gospel are just shitposters but how do you decide which movies to watch?

Guess his score.

If it looks like something I'd be interested in I'll watch it.

I will take thousands Samurai Jack threads over DCEU shitposting.

last 3 numbers of my post number

>just blindly going to see films without checking for warning signs

Why would I want to waste both my time and my money on shit if it's easily avoidable?

Bad reviews aren't a reason to not watch a film, they're a reason to spend your time doing better things until you can check said film out online for free, in a situation where you can just switch shit off if it's turning out bad.

Trailers are shit at letting you know that though. Sully was a good movie last year but there's no way I would have seen it based on the trailers or the subject matter

I predict shitposting.

>4/77

Weird scale for a weird man.

well Chris Pine does get naked in it but if RT likes it then he won't

so I'm gonna last 2 digits

I can see past Jew marketing.

477% God damn.

What, are those glasses from They Live! real?

You're a fucking retard

Going by the reviews I've already ready, it'll range from 67% to 82%. From what I've gathered.

PROS

>Gadot and Pine are good and have great chemistry.
>Good performances from the supporting cast.
>Good atmosphere and cinematography.
>Good action scenes overall.
>Good humor akin to the Marvel style.
>Movie has a positive tone and a message about hope.

CONS

>The villains are underveloped and uninteresting, particularly Ares.
>The Amazons and Steve's squad are underdeveloped.
>Minor pacing issues.
>The third act is overblown with cutscene-like CGI-ladden action.
>The plot twist has upset feminists.

It's a review aggregator, there's nothing wrong with it. It's like Metacritic, pretty much. People who have made a meme of it don't understand the point of the site.

>>The villains are underveloped and uninteresting, particularly Ares.

Given how MCU get constant praise, a weak villain is a non-issue

Most likely high 80s low 90s because of the subject matter. I bet it'll realistically be a 60s-70s movie though.

As much as I would hate it, I'll laugh pretty hard if it settles in the 30s.

And so the question still remains... will critics' favoritism of a female led superhero movie in this political climate overpower the critics' usual dislike of DCEU schlock?

The answer soon...

>if
you mean "when"

>80s low 90s
Nah, it'll be in the 70s, tops. I'd bet it'll get between 55-70.

It won't go that low. It simply won't because of feminism. I know I sound like "muh bogeyman" but gender representation has never been more of a hot button issue than it is now.

Further, will Sup Forums's hate of SJW's surpass their love for the DCEU? I think it will.

"All Marvel villains are bad" is a meme.

But then again, Zod is the DCEU's only good villain so far. Unless you count Amanda Waller, then they have two.

You know what? Just for shits and giggles, I predict it will get within the same critical and audience scores for Ghostbusters 2016, affording let's say a give point margin of error.

73%

the same score as the Ghostbusters: Answer the Call

Last two digits. SCREEN CAP THIS

Tony Stark is a pretty good villain. Who else?

>If it get's a good score then DCfags will have to admit RT is valid thus admitting that the rest of the DCEU is garbage
Ha ha ha no. That'll never happen.

WARD
A
R
D

Loki
Personally I thought Alexander Pierce was great.

and Ego was amazing

>WONDER WOMAN is so good that MARVEL couldn't bribe the critics enough to shit on it!

Screencap this.

Not even /x/ would believe the bribe theory.

>marvel is bribing critics to shit on dc movies!
>rt is owned by wb

No. Kurt Russel is just awesome. That character was Ego in name only.

Of course not. /x/ is paranoid, not autistic.

Hypothetically speaking, if Marvel are bribing critics, you know they'd just bribe each one right? They wouldn't bribe RT themselves

Meh. He was as much Ego as Eisenberg was Luthor.

I was lying in my room and the reviews came on Sup Forums
A lot of autists out there screeching and it really scares me
Love and mercy, that's what we'll need tonight
Love and mercy to Sup Forums and our friends tonight

That's how influential the mouse is. They can bribe competitors to sabotage themselves

GREAT TIER

>Loki
>Stane
>Fisk
>Kilgrave
>Ward
>Ego

GOOD TIER

>Red Skull
>Alexander Pierce
>Zemo
>Harold Meachum
>Cottonmouth
>Darren Cross
>Blonsky
>General Ross
>Justin Hammer
>Nebula
>Garrett
>Cal
>Shades

MEH TIER

>Ronan
>Taserface
>Ayesha
>Daisy's mother.
>AIDA
>Ultron
>Kaecilius
>Dormammu
>Black Mariah

BAD TIER

>Whiplash
>Killian
>Malekith
>Nobu
>Diamondback
>The Hand guy from "Iron Fist"

It's going to be a shitshow because they are pushing the diversity thing from the start. Just like the Ghostbusters shit any negative reviews are going to be called sexist whether or not they are warranted.

>Diana's entire existence is a keikaku by Zeus, a FUCKING STRAIGHT WHITE MALE

Oh, the shitstorms we'll have, lads...

I truly don't understand why anyone would care that much about what some reviewer, or review site, has to say. Either you want to see it, or you don't.

Who honestly considers going to see a movie, but then makes a decision not to because of a review?

Most people don't have unlimited funds and don't want to see a movie if it's shit and so waste their money. This is especially true for families. If a family with kids is going to end up spending near $100 a trip to the movies they will end up going once instead of multiple times like single people or couples can do.

They use reviews to help determine if their money is going to be well spent.

How did you not already understand this?

Harley and the Hot-Topics was the most Diverse Superhero movie to date and that was rightfully thrashed by critics. End this "Reviewers are SJW's" meme

83%

slight boost due to the feminist reviewers, audience rating will end up at 76%

>Ward
>Alexander Pierce
>Zemo
>Harold Meachum
>Garrett
>Cal
>Shades
>Taserface
>Ayesha
>AIDA

Who are all of these villains, even?

>Sup Forums plays absolutely no part in this!
lel

gonna go farther and predict total apologetics. Critic score will be close to or slightly above 90%. Audience score will be like 40-45%.

At what point do we just accept that there isn't really any good boards and this website is just cancer?

When we die of course

RT isn't a review site, they're an aggregate site.

How is it so many people don't understand this?

At what point do we just accept that season 5 was legitimately good and Sup Forums is just cancer?

Reminder that if the public doesn't like Wonder Woman that's pretty much three strikes for the DCEU, and Justice League will bomb.

It'll be hard. The fact is that nearly everybody on Sup Forums, myself included, look at Samurai Jack through rose-tinted glasses. Any finale that strayed from the masterpiece we envisioned it to be, even slightly, would be burned at the stake.

At this point, I'm wondering how Sup Forums's going to react to The Jungle Movie. That has arguably higher expectations.

Latin, but not Hispanics. They don’t speak Spanish.