They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions...

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you plan on voting for Bernie Sanders this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.

Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie

Other urls found in this thread:

ernestcline.com/spokenword/npa.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=eix7fLsS058
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Capeshit movies are Reddit material.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Bitching about Reddit is just a silly a meme as anything you'll find on Reddit.

What if this movie is actually good tho

Reddit unironically has better film discussion than this fucking board, especially if you get away from their main movies subreddit.
Ready Player One is indeed a memey piece of shit and Spielberg has finally lost his mind for agreeing to make it.

>who votes Republican
>and enjoys films about ideas
kek, okay

What like /r/truefilm? That place is just sad.

by the same author

Someone post the screen caps from this 'novel'

I like /r/flicks quite a bit.

You need to go to places like r/moviescirclejerk and r/superherocirclejerk if you're a capeshitter

Holy shit, this is embarrassing on another level

>this is memes, this is reddit

This is pathetic.

Bump

You know, there's a recording of him reading this to an audience

He just had to quote one of my favorite songs in this retarded screed didnt he. Jesus I fucking hate this fag.

And you didn’t post it because?

The book was poorly written on its own, but having gone through the trailer lately they appear to have tossed most of the book aside to make their own movie with only the faintest storyline followed.

Fuck this is sad. Also I was in my school's National Honor Society and there were plenty of qts. Latin Club was meh tho

>tripfags desperately trying to get someone to respond to them

Lol. Filtered

This dude has never had an original thought in his life. Every single thing he does is just namedropping as much entry-tier shit as he can and hoping he attracts a mate.

I’m only one faggot

i tried reading one of this authors books, lasted about 20 pages. I'm a borderline autist that builds model tanks for fun and his shit was too immature for me. I almost never put down books either, but goddamn cline you did it

It's just gonna be a studio tour. Just a series of images the audience can point at and go "I recognize that!"

Because his body WAS his vehicle, he's on the inside, driving it around. That scorpion on his jacket aint nothing but a hood decal.

What?

Drive you pleb

sauce or STFU faggot

nope

ernestcline.com/spokenword/npa.htm

Amen.

Literally calls a bunch of whores pathetic and not tell women and then says his whores will come in all shapes so this is feminism.

Can someone please post the page from the book where it just lists all the stuff the main guy read to prepare for his brother trip it's so fucking funny.

Please no I can't do it again

I'm not saying truefilm doesn't have some good discussion, but it also has a ton of turbo-pseuds peddling second-rate opinions. Which this place has too, but at least here you can respond by calling them a fucking retard.

>a normal fucking person who votes Republican
this isn't comedy hour faggot

Here's a preview clip of being inside OASIS from the movie, you assblasted fag:
youtube.com/watch?v=eix7fLsS058

Hello, fellow nerds.

name the last good movie spielberg made

shit, name the last spielberg movie you even remember

As D&D nerd, I loved the fact that he referenced Tomb of Horrors... and then said Acererak was a noble king instead of a mad half-demon lich

This is one of the reasons why it's so bad. Like a 385 word book which drags out every little thing with fucking descriptions over and over just to eat up the word count.

THIS IS REDDIT

THIS IS MEMES

This reminds me of sonichu

Fucking garbage. Wouldn't even read that to my dog named Seymour, and that's not after frys dog Seymour from futurama, no that's after Seymour Hoffman, the original creator of Megas XLR which was a cartoon based on the 4-koma manga Aishiteru Jones that was published in Japan in 1957 and was the story that inspired a young boy named Shigeru Miyamoto (yes that one) to one day climb down a drain pipe, the same one I found when I made my trip to Japan to visit ore no nakama.

>name the last good movie spielberg made
Minority Report
>shit, name the last spielberg movie you even remember
I saw Bridge of Spies but I remember fuck all about except Mark Rylance quipping, "Would it help?" about 3 times.

Same. Friend bought be Ready Player One because he thought I would like it because of the nerdy stuff in it. Literally gave it back to him and told him I couldn't get past half way because it was just atrocious.

it looks awesome, your just a contrarian cuck

nice

alright that's enough internet for tonight