What happen to her?

What happen to her?

I'm being serious.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/batgirl/lindsay-lohan-is-campaigning-to-play-barbara-gordon-in-joss-whedons-batgirl-movie-a156822
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drugs and shit.

COCAAAIIINNNE

Bad parenting and shitbag associates. I consider it the greatest American tragedy of the past two decades.

too soon...

MKUltra

Jews fucked with her mind.

They get no bigger thrill than defiling a white woman.

correct answer
based vigilantcitizen poster saving us once again

Drugs, alcohol, mother was who exploitive and a terrible influence, too much money and no sense of responsibility.

She's dating the guy from Moana now

>Jews

>those warm, meaty legs

The Rock?

she debases herself sexually to rich guys for $$$

comicbookmovie.com/batgirl/lindsay-lohan-is-campaigning-to-play-barbara-gordon-in-joss-whedons-batgirl-movie-a156822

All seriousness, meth and coke. She was a mess in the LA clubs for a few years. I think she eventually fell for the H drug too

Maybe I'd be okay with this in the good timeline, but not in this one. I mean, now that she's cleaned up she looks pretty good and even fuckable for 50. The problem is she's 30.

Recently she supposedly converted to Isl*m lmao

>All those gross freckles
She was white and was going to turn pretty gross, the drugs simply accelerated it by a few years

DEY TOOK HER

>freckles
>gross

islam

Sad that it took me so long to realize that was lohan.
Not liking it that I've gotten so used to nu-lohan.

>everyone ignoring she's ginger
Her natural environment hates her.

I avoid images of nu-lohan precisely for this reason. Lindsay will always be to me the fresh-faced big titty ginger girl from the early 2000's who tragically disappeared at the height of her popularity and was never seen again. Sometimes I hear about an old ex-junkie hag with the same name, but I've never looked her up.

I found the perfect girl 4 you freindo. :)

That's a baby.

I'll just put this here.

Erdogan'd.

Friendly reminder that Lindsay was recruited by Turkish agents in London and is likely an intelligence asset of the Erdogan regime now

seriously, this actually happened

ERDOGAN'D

HOLY SHIT DID ERDOGAN TURN DEGENERATE LOHAN INTO WIFE MATERIAL?

ISLAM FOR THE WIN MAH NIGGAZ

which clan is she from

What she did to herself should be considered a crime against humanity. I read an article today that she's trying to sue the makers of GTA V AGAIN for some ancillary character that she says is based on her. Pretty sad desu.

I think you need to put a gun to your head, shitlord

lol islam preys on degenerates and stupid people. that's why suicide bombers exist, they give them false hope and a "purpose." it's a cult, but you already know that you muslim

I mean, Islam has all the values Sup Forums champions. Much more than hippy-dippy Christianity.