Anyone excited for Hitch's Infinity Crisis?

He's not on the next few issues of Justice League, but then back on writing/drawing 25
then a 6 issue arc drawn by Pasarin
then he writes/draws another arc
his entire run plus+ JLA has been leading to something big, it's been a pretty fun ride
also last issue hinted that Alan Scott is coming back soon

Hitch is a poor writer and a poor artist, I'm not excited for anything he's writing.

Also, what's this about Alan coming back?

No his run has been terrible. End result doesn't matter if it's a shitty writer

Johnsfags are faggots
but bad guy last issue was actually just connected to Starheart and warned something is coming

>Implying I liked Johns run
The first arch of Hitch's run had such an abrupt end I was convinced I missed an issue, this is a massive problem

Hitch isn't a writer who writes bad stories, he's the worst kind who just writes boring ones

>anyone excited for Hitch's any fucking thing other than announcing that he's moving on and letting a real writer unfuck Justice League?
No.

>it's been a pretty fun ride
This level of masochism *can't* be healthy, user.

Do people here like Hitch's run? I tried reading it from issue 1 a few weeks ago and I couldn't get through it. It wasn't bad I just found it boring, which was disappointing because I ended up getting bored with Johns run too.

Yeah. He writes like old school Leauge yet decompressed. Think pre crisis. When they used random villians a lot.
I guee he is laying the work for Alan Scott

My understanding is people just find it so boring that barely anybody reads it.

I understand the idea of JLA being the book where BIG DUMB ACTION MOVIE THINGS happen, unlike most of their modern runs that have been character-focused, but Morrison did that angle and made it interesting.

I kind of want to just force my way through the first boring arcs to see if it gets any better.

I'm not a fan, so instead I'm reading JLA because it's fun for my Justice League jam. Reminds me of JLI and Batman and the Outsiders as there's a fairly significant anti authoritarian streak in it. Plus I feel like neither Vixen or Black Canary get as much focus as they deserve.

Also, the first arc had NotMarvel villains and it was nice seeing people fight Marvel villains for a change as opposed to Marvel heroes just fighting other Marvel heroes.

it's just bland and boring
but I'm still reading it, idk why

No, his writing is garbage

t. Bryan

My thing about the first few arcs was that the narration bubbles made me lose focus. I had no idea what the actual threat was and at first I thought it was because I was reading it late and I was sleepy but after I tried the next day I realized it was the story itself making my tired. I'll listen to you and And check out JLA. I was meaning to anyway I've just been months behind on my reading

Its sells the most. The naysayers are just mad at Baz and Jessica.

Jli was a shit comedy book full of jobbers who lose.

I genuinely think its the best Justice League title since Kelly left

And yet JLI was one of the most memorable runs.
In five years nobody would care about Hitch's JL . why? Because is boring as fuck.

just like Johns run then

It reminds me of JLI but it isn't the same. Though there is definitely an element of humor to it, but I actually get more of an (early) Outsiders feel to it due to the anti-authoritarian streak.

Also, Baz and Jessica are not a problem I have with Justice League, more just that it's boring. But I do feel that Justice League is one of the hardest books to write and keep fresh if you stick to the core roster (Supes, Bats, WW, Flash, Aquaman, GL, and MM/Cyborg).

I don't think many are going to disagree with you there user

Listen jli is overrated, now enjoy your not justice leauge.

Nobody really cares about it but the vocal minority with narcissistic personality disorder on back issues balding manlet message board.

Everytime they bring it back even by the same creators it bombs.

Boring is relative. I read every fucking hoo haw comic until the jokes are dated.

Your personal opinion though.

>Infinity Crisis
So Darkseid collects the six infinity gems?