Official AoC Sup Forums discussion

liveleak.com/view?i=dd7_1378887052
With all the stuff about Harvey Weinstein that came to light, is it safe to say that she's right?

Or should it be changed to 25 when the brain is finished developing?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/nothfWf.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eventually, due to all this "progressive" shit, it's gonna be 16 or even 14.

There should be no age of consent.

where are those pics?

I think some young girls like 14 and 15 are objectively good looking and they remind me of my youth but I could never have sex with them or do anything sexual it would just feel immoral. I'd rather them just not think about that shit and focus on more important shit the age of consent is perfect in the US

age of consent should be 69 and consent should be given by throwing the hang loose sign

Roasties want age of consent to be higher. They need to cut off girls who are at their prime sexual market value so that they are the only legal option for men. In the next few years we'll see age of consent rising in the Western world as female voting power gets stronger and stronger.

what's her argument? "I have big tits, therefore the age of consent should be lower"?

>"progressive" shit, it's gonna be 16 or even 14
since when do progressives want to cut the age of consent, the fuck

This. Modern progressives are generally against sex, so lowering consent is the last thing they'd want.
She's right. 14 is a bit low, but humans reach sexual maturity way before 18. The law should be as consistent with biology as possible.

age of consent should always always always be post puberty, hormones fuck with the decision making too much

why would female voting power get any stronger than it has been since universal suffrage?

It's 15 where I live. That doesn't mean it's socially accepted for grown men to fuck teenage girl. Parent your kids properly and what the law says matter very little.

>people shouldn't be allowed to have sex if they aren't castrated, hormones fuck with the decision too much

>age of consent discussion without parental consent

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

pls delete image

>It's 15 where I live.
wheee do you live in? a fucking sunny d commercial?

Been like that in Europe for ages m8

Make it 16 like the rest of the developed world. And while you're at it lower age of drinking to 18. Might make you lot less sexually repressed and not freak out over a nipple on network television and more able to handle your drink

> Modern progressives are generally against sex

Not really, they're against traditional sexual values and sex as connection and reproduction. They are extremely sexually promiscuous because they want to devalue sex as much as possible. Often this is because they are not really very sexually appealing to begin with. It always seems to be the fat lanwhale SJW types who are the most vocal about "sexual liberation" which seems to be their way of trying to show all the people in middle school who called them ugly that "Haha guess what, lots of gutter trash low value dudes want to pump and dump me!"

They'll also champion public displays of sexuality and fetishes like gay pride parades.

However if they hear someone say, "I think sex should be used to establish a pairbonding connection because the hormones and chemicals released to your brain are meant to foster a connection of love with which to make a commitment to raise the children that sex produces" then they will suddenly go off on a tirade about that being sexual negativity even though it's using sex in a positive way.

age of consent has nothing to do with biology. it is mainly about being mature enough to treat sex with responsibility. at 14 you are as horny as a succubus and letting someone like that walk around having sex is bound to result in STDs at best and unplanned pregnancies at worst.

More men voting for female interests.

Male life expectancy is now falling for the first time ever meaning women will live to vote more over their lifetime.

More women in the population than men.

More SINGLE women in the population especially.

i.imgur.com/nothfWf.png

>below 18

no

>mfw age of consent is 14 in my country

Italy..

The reality is that everyone has different maturation rates. In some states AoC is 16 in some 18. But they have to choose an age because its impossible to legislate biologically sexually mature. But within that range they usually are. I work at a middle school. You have 13 year olds who you'd guess are like 10 years old and some look like they're 17. If you lower the age of consent to like 14 you'll have those ones taking longer to develop in relationships but they're really still children.

they i'll scream "raep" for literally anything. 70s leftists wanted sexual liberation. thanks to 3rd wave feminism, 2010s leftist movement became a completely sterile, sexless cult

who is she though, she talks like she regularly does vlogs or whatever and I would have an interest in those

>it is mainly about being mature enough to treat sex with responsibility

This is a pretty stale meme.

If we actually wanted to legislate responsible sex then we'd have to have a license and pass a test in order to be legally allowed to fuck. That's not the case because we don't. Most people are never mature or responsible enough to handle sex no matter how old they get, so we shouldn't pretend the reason for the age of consent is any kind of mental maturation.

The real reason is because the state wants to be involved in the family and eventually take over the role of the parents. Protection of a young woman's chastity used to be up to the family because it was inn their best interest that she choose a partner who can take care of her and her children, or else they would have to. However with the ongoing destruction of the American family the state has pushed in to take over the role of fathers.

If that's true age of consent needs to be moved up to 50.

No, they'll only scream rape for personal gain. They don't scream rape when they're walking in slut walks with no clothes on with "slut" and "rape this" written on their bare ass. Neither do they scream rape when they're "sexually empowering" themselves by getting gangbanged by soyboys on a friday night.

Retard.