youtube.com/watch?v=2JpIcedjFBU
youtube.com/watch?v=KmAi_3byBFo
youtube.com/watch?v=DTA9oLekoUc
youtube.com/watch?v=lg_FoEy8T_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait, Padme and Leia met?

youtube.com/watch?v=GKSp1dVTrYk

fuckong Disney

I thought the slave Leia costume was banned?

Omg... Alec Guinness was right...

how embarrassing. its like when you were 6 and made your action figures fuck each other.

Except you're 44 and can't see your dick.

that looks like such fun

why is outkast represented by wookies? is this a race thing?

Selling to Disney was Georges biggest mistake

Disneyland employee here.

This is old. With the purchase of Lucasarts one of the deals was to make sure Star Wars was treated mature in the parks and such. No more dancing vader, no more dancing boba and troopers. Play it straight. Thats why the star wars weekends kinda got stripped down. The deal also made sure that any mickey mouse wearing jedi gear or darth vadery goofy costumes also got destroyed.

This stupid fucking shit has existed since 1997, fuck off.

Hi jenny

>treating a kid's film in a mature way

What are you talking about? They've been doing these Star Wars weekends/festivals for decades now and it was discontinued 2 years ago. I get that TLJ is trash, but there is better shit to complain about.

>George Lucas knew exactly what he was doing the whole time

He was unequivocally the most bullied person in Hollywood of the 21st century so far, and he got his revenge.

Stop lying. You know it's nonstop PARTY ROCKERS edm Star Wars 24/7.

I'm just kidding around. I just wanted to post and laugh at the hot Leia/ Padme strippers.

What is this shit?

Please, if you worked for Disney you'd call yourself a cast member.

>Under Disney this is now canon

I understood you user. And I really like those dancers

maus

Actually saw her a few days ago. She walks around with a giant porg on her back.

That doesnt surprise me
Whats your role at dl?

me third from the right

entertainment department

Lol, would be funny if true.

kek

sieg heil

Fuck, that stupid dancing video game was right

You a character/stage performer?

That was unironocally great. Seeing all of them in authentic costumes breaking it down was hilarious and seeing slave leia and hot Payne dancing together was hot.

I ended that video both entertained and with a boner, I’m satisfied.

member when Leia sucked off boba fett?
the mouse remembers

I found it pretty creepy how, even in public statements about that kid who got eaten by an alligator, they still referred to employees as "cast members".

kek

Fuck I want a threesome with that slave Leia and Padme now

man, watching videos from this is my new favorite thing
youtu.be/uvafvTnji-Y

do you ever catch cast members fucking in their costumes?

This is the best part. 30 min in.

>you will see the day when sw on ice is a real thing

>mfw Sheev starts grooving.

>Fuck yes Goku, kiss the shit out of Barbie

I need a webm of sheev dancing

There was a breakroom that had a lot of fucking going on in behind critter country, its gone now due to star wars land
The bathrooms for parades has condoms on the ground sometimes but its usually gay dudes fucking
Theres a bathroom, one stall with a lock behind city hall that is known as the fuck bathroom. Gay dudes go on dates and then go fuck in there with someone watching guard.

Any that's not just gay dudes looking for a ride? Nasty sex in Disneyworld is really hot though.

Well you got your usual haunted mansion sucking and hand jobs that usually gets caught
I caught a couple jerking off in line for mickey mouse in front of kids, they were trying to be sly with the chick in fron of him reaching behind her back, they got arrested for being infront of minors
As far as work goes, i think 3 people got fired like last year for a three some
Third shift is the people who work nights and I think old ass mexican cleaners tend to go bang in places.

I remember the gay culture at Disneyland when I used to live in Orange County. It's been a place that gay men have worked at in unusually high numbers ever since at least the 80s.

My guess, besides just the sunny gay camp appeal, is that Disney park hiring / casting has a personal and dress code that is very gay, aesthetically. In the 90s/00s, they wanted a certain, clean-shaven, good-looking, positive/cheerful look. Like being really chipper to the point of seeming gayer than the average straight man back then was comfortable with. Was part of the Disney brand, but I can see how it was gay friendly.

not naming it
>Sheevil laughter.gif

Jar Jar was the Mule.
Little miss toothy barren-booty is a shit-smearing fempower abortion compared to the majesty of what could have been if we believed in George.

Yes. Clean shaven and prep is what they want but in recent years they have sorta been more lax on facial hair since it's been a more hipster trend. But the rule of the land is gay until proven other wise. For a straight guy, you have alll these female workers who are hot and thirsty since every other guy only likes dicks.

>30:30
>Vader's mother griding on his vader robot cock
Holy shit.

Ugh, I used to work at Six Flags and if I came in with any amount of stubble they would make me shave with their shitty razors on site

Jokes on them, I probably stole around $500 from them one summer. I worked in the games department and would pocket money

>Vader's mother
Are you retarded?

Padme is Vader's mother you literal retard

how about /swg/

or maybe murder all these dumb ass SW fans like Jews at Aushwitz

>not knowing the new canon via leaks
Oh, user.

Mhmm orange

Padem Amigdalan is vader's mother dumbass.
How do you think Annie was conceived? She spiritually impregnated Mary from Mary, Mother of Jesus. It'll all make sense in the upcoming Shmi: A Star Wars Story.
Thanks, Disney!

wtf it's like they're trying to make Star Wars for kids now

and now, young Jedi...
you will die.

In Episode 9, will Rey's outfit be strategically ripped to show off her nice core?

eh, not as good without the song

Would've been better if Sheev would say:

>I AM THE DISCO

wut

Padme was Vader's wife...

she pretty hot

>Padme was Vader's wife...

me in the top left

Rey and Rose are gonna twerk all over Finn during the ending celebration for episode 9

I get it.

Padme and Anakin, Anakin turns into Vader. Shmi is Anakin's mom.

sad thing is something like this will actually become a Broadway show in 3-4 years that people will be seriously reviewing.

CHEW'D!

Did you even watch star wars? Shmi is captain hook's sidekick, dumbass.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

The joke is actually on you, you're an unprofessional degenerate faggot.

SW is boring.

Best parodies
youtube.com/watch?v=b6uNvQich8g
youtube.com/watch?v=2JpIcedjFBU
youtube.com/watch?v=KmAi_3byBFo

Kino

ken m over hear

Luke, did I ever tell you about Dance Off with Star Wars Stars: Hyperspace Hoopla (TM)?

Do you think the cast members ever hook up while wearing their costumes? I've heard theater people are pretty slutty...

>Under disney
That Star Wars faggot dancing show has existed for a decade or more. This is the level of delusion prequel retards will stoop down to.
youtube.com/watch?v=DTA9oLekoUc

Nigga I'm a software developer now, that was just while I was in college

me doo it better

holy shit 30 minutes, just give me the marks that are fap worthy plox

>implying I don't still make my figures fuck each other
Lesbians everywhere.

>disney star wars weekends

>2007
Is that a self portrait? No wonder why you defend Lucas.

he sooooooo sexy

this is pre disney. explain to me how the disney shit is any worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=lg_FoEy8T_A