inbred cave dwellers

why

Jesus christ

Wow

WOMEN WILL DO SHIT LIKE THIS BUT THEY WON'T EVEN HOLD MY HAND WHAT THE FUCK

Unironically this

uh isn't it going to tear her insides

UNLEASH THE FURY

someone post the webm of the white man pissing and shitting in his food and eating it

I think this chick got arrested by the Russian authorities for animal cruelty. She was also doing awful stuff to kittens and puppies if I remember right.

Whites aren't people.
Il monstre

There's nothing wrong with this besides that you'd be too cowardly to eat this way.

They're always russian

oh shit what the fuck

I was tense the whole time because I thought she was going to bite it and then I was just confused

could playing some video game showing your cleavage on twitch not bring in more money than this?

I laughed for a good ten minutes when I first saw this about two years ago.

I've seen a lot of shit. Like, lots of stuff that people would have nightmares about.

I've never seen something like this and am I truly fucking astounded.

>people will eat chicken, beef, fish, you name it
>huge industrial industry of inherent cruelty behind meat
>don't go vegan
>but see this one video of one incident
>feign moral righteousness

Why would you get arrested for cruelty to animals in Russia, torturing cats is like a national Pastime for them.

>slavs
>white

At least those animals are (supposedly) slaughtered prior to being eaten. Unlike this mouser that was eaten alive.

KEK

But then you wouldn't get to eat so many mice

Personally I don't have any moral problem with it. I'm just speechless that a person would do this for any reason

I hope your mother is skinned alive.

Mitch and Miraa

If someone's going to humanely kill a mouse and eat it that's a whole different deal user

people don't eat those alive

squid which is even smarter than a mosue

A lot of people were pets in previous lives.

At least meatcucks are trained to think nothing of the never ending holocaust they perpetuate. This bitch is just a psycho. Would love to beat the shit out of her just because if someone doesn't then she's end up biting a guy's balls off her eating a baby's hand.

Why do black people do this

I feel really bad, because I love mice and other small animals, but something about this was really hot to me.

Seriously, Fuck White People.

The mouse is literally being devoured alive, but fuck it have another (You)

women would rather get fucked by dogs and pissed and shit on than deal with a virgin

Why do you make fun of starving people OP?

this is hilarious. but to answer your question, it's because they are animals

This bummed me out

I’ve never come harder in my entire life. Where did you find this vid.

>she's end up biting a guy's balls off

Can whites even be considered human at this point?

People don't swallow whole chickens alive, you stupid asshole

Wow

Everything they've ever created or done has ended disastrously, and they continue to fuck up everything on the earth that's worth a damn.

these family/friend suings are always concerted efforts between "victim" and accused as a way to get money out of the insurance company, not to fuck over family.

FUCK VORE AND FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE

>he doesn't think chickens suffer a helluva lot longer than some mouse getting picked up eaten alive for 10 minutes

They created the internet, and the device you're using to post on the internet right now, and the language you're speaking.

literally more subhuman than chimps

Those animals are dead you piece of shit. That fucking mice is literally alive.

Ya sounds hot desu. Maybe put the dude’s nuts in her mouth and pull on them with her teeth like she’s a viscous animal. Threaten to tear off his sack. Then just when he thinks she was joking CRUNCH bye bye righty

they truly don't. prove me otherwise. you can't.

>>huge industrial industry of inherent cruelty behind meat
Fuck off soyboy, you don't belong here

why isnt the dog running away. All natural instincts bred away, a true soydog.

So what? And it's run by Russians, my phone was made by gooks, in Spanish is replacing English. Whites have gone the way of the dinosaur. They're defunct in the Modern Age.

I also like cute girls but don't like to watch women giving birth. What's your point.

>soydog
stop

rats shit out their own body weight in shit when they die. this girl just ate a mouse sized shit bag.

Their whole life is spent in a tiny filthy cage, so while their actual death isn't long, their suffering is.

Koreans made both in my case and thanks trump they hate wh*tes now.

It's a kind of liberal woman virtue signaling. It's like a mixture of white trash and japanese anime culture.

White women have been pushed down a rabbit hole of degeneracy and filth while white men are on a grail quest for a good woman.

where is he going to run towards? he's trapped with the snake.

It's a puppy it doesn't know what's what. Would you know to run away from the snake if you were an infant?

dogs are all retarded, literally wolves with downs

why d id this turn me on

what is it today with the influx of shitty threads?

>liberal
She was a putin supporter.

seconding this

No because humans have evolved to take care of their young as a replacement of pre-natal development. This soydog breed obviously didnt.

party rockers are in the house tonight

>the leaping

>tfw watching this with a vore fetish
wew lad

when rats feel trapped, their natural instinct kicks in and they attack.

soydogs like him lost all natural insticts

>spends entire life not having to work for its food and protected from any predators
>this is worse than living in the wild where any second you can be eaten alive by something bigger than you
vegans are retarded

Jews did that

the fairer sex in action
what makes it extra disgusting is how she has cat whiskers painted on as if shes in any way cute rather than a monster who traded dignity and morality away for money

And on the wild they would be lucky if they ever reach adulthood without getting slaughtered by a fox, hawk, or even cats and dogs.

there's one where she eats ten mice if you didn't know. crazy bitch.

NANI!?

I love black people. This video makes me even happier to be one of them knowing I will never find a video of white people doing something like this.

it's kinda cute though

so it turns out late capitalism is to blame

link

What the fuck?

Why are Russians suddenly white people if they are on video doing shit like this, but when they're doing good things they're automatically Slavs?

MGTOW

yeah just white people fucking animals and torturing them
much better :)

Has she been ID'd and injured yet? Hopefully soon.

>run by Russians
lol no, fag
>made by gooks
Created by whites, who continue to improve upon the design and reap the majority of the financial benefit. A fucking machine can "make" a phone. That the Chinese are compelled to do so is only indicative of their inferiority.
>Spanish is replacing English
In the worst parts of America only. English is still THE language throughout the world, and there's very little sign of that changing.
>Whites have gone the way of the dinosaur. They're defunct in the Modern Age.
Which is it? They're both baseless, contradictory statements.

nobody actually thinks slavs aren't white, it's a joke/meme

Russians have asiatic features which I'm sure includes the whole lack of empathy/soulessness thing that chinks got going on