So were any of these actually good?

So were any of these actually good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeCHBW3brKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah

Yes

>ICE CUBE'S KID IS SO HOT AND CHARISMATIC AS HELL I WISH HE WOULD FUCK LISA IN FRONT OF ME
When did you realize that Gay Bowelman was a huge fag?

we just watched Ingrid Goes West tonight.
Wasn't bad. Shit ending though.

i thought that was pretty forced too, whats up with that?

It's very easy for black men to be charismatic.

My thoughts exactly

WHERE'S PART TWO

YOU KNOW THEY DID THIS ALL IN ONE DAY, ONE SIT DOWN

WHERE'S PART TWO?
NO WAY THEY EDITED THE FIRST PART AND JUST STOPPED

THAT SECOND PART IS READY TO GO BUT THEY ARE HOLDING BACK

FUCKING HACKS
PATREON DONATIONS CANCELLED YOU FUCKS

Kong was shit, Jay's a stupid cuck

Jay gettin fat again.

Kong was Flick Kino

It's been a cold winter here in Milwaukee.

i just watched belko experiment
i think it awakened something within me. kinda feel like committing murder now desu

j-jay?

I rewatched some of their old stuff and laughed for hours.

Lately they can't even put a smile on my face. What went wrong? Where did the magic go?

What do you have against Ice Cube's son?

>Flick Kino
Nice oxymoron.

Jay is more interested in Jay being concerned with what fans are complaining about than dissecting the movie. Ironic that they complain about other people rewriting TLJ to make it better when they're most known for complaining about how the prequels were written.

Probably when they started making fun of you for using them as friends simulators

Ingrid Goes West was fun.
Belko Experiment was interesting, and includes Based John C. McGinley.
Haven't seen any of the others, but would like to check out Split, Colossal, and I am considering the Planet of the Apes trilogy Jay is so high on.

>Ironic that they complain about other people rewriting TLJ to make it better
They've made it clear they don't care for the movie, they're just saying that fans shouldn't dictate the direction of a movie, because that's also bad.

I agree, a movie that's worried about making everyone happy can't be good inherently.

I Don't Feel At Home In This World Anymore was hot trash.

they don't care about good with these movies. they're just supposed to make money

>50 minutes review
>only decent film is raw
>1 film total, and only jay watched it
Goddamn turbo plebs. Spewing cheap ideals of entertainment like how "streaming" is taking over. Then proceed to review Netflix bottom-tier excrement.

RLM is boring now, let it die

>they don't care about good with these movies.
Well of course not, they released the shit that is TLJ. I'm talking about Jay and Mike's stance on script writing.

there is no part 2, its a troll job and you fell for it

Wrong. That movie was good.

Double wrong. It was bad.

I thought Split was okay.

>50 minutes review
I don't think you know what these episodes are, they're minor recaps of movies they've watched with a brief opinion on them. The reason they don't get a HitB episode is because they're not worth reviewing.

It's just a fluff episode for the time of year when nothing is happening.

I know what they are, and it's not an excuse to have utterly abysmal taste. 1 foreign film, and of course fat fuck Mick didn't watch it

RLM was never good

That's because Mike doesn't know anything about storytelling and he doesn't take film making to be an art form in an way.
He only likes Star Trek, shlock, and tired formulas that need to be adhered to because, according to him, that's what it's all about - ironic when you consider that all they ever fucking talk about is how repetitive Hollywood is... yet one of Mike's complaints about Episode 7 was that Rey and Finn didn't make out and that there wasn't a romance angle.
Jay is the only person there that genuinely seem to enjoy movies without preconceived ideas of what they should be.

more importantly, Ice Cube's son was terrible in that movie

Why would they watch foreign films? They are all shit.

>ONLY FOREIGN FILMS ARE GOOD
Embarrassing for a pseud to out themselves so blatantly.

>1 foreign film
One too many.

It was easy watching, but yeah I agree. Having "action scenes" where a bunch of random shit happens like the guy getting hit by the bus or the bullet ricochets, or even the snake. None of it is my favourite thing, I prefer characters who take control of their own fate.

wasn't funny either

When Jay brought up the King Kong movie and then the US Godzilla movie I had a hope that he would then mention Shin Gojira.

Which begs the question, why do underage Sup Forumsedditors give his opinions credence?

Mike is desperate to prove he's not racist to the reddit fanbase, so any black actors or bm/wf sex scenes he will always profess to love.

Same reason he always made a point of saying that the only great thing about the new ghostbuster movie was how great/talented the sheboon ghostbuster was in it.

from what i watched
david's status -> good movie but, stiller's character is frustrating and written in such a way that makes it hard to feel bad for him
kong skull island -> fine i guess, if you just want an action movie
planet of the apes -> shittiest of the three planet of the apes movies, jay is a pleb, drags on too long without anything interesting going on, mess of a plot that goes nowhere and does nothing for no reason

Just watched Ingrid Goes West and loved it
thank you mike!

>Same reason he always made a point of saying that the only great thing about the new ghostbuster movie was how great/talented the sheboon ghostbuster was in it.
But she really was the best actor in the movie.

If you avoid foreign films, you're actively avoiding cinema and art, and cherrypicking instead. They are not "all shit", you faggot twerp.
>ONLY FOREIGN FILMS ARE GOOD
Where did I write this? NONE of the films they discussed were worthwhile. King Kong? Planet of The Apes? Etc, etc, pure trash. But it's significant that the only worthwhile film is foreign, and that of course Mike hasn't watched it.

Hi

They really are though, sorry to have to break it to you this way.

What do you think Mike's cum tastes like? How does it compare to Jay's?

Yeah the way she said "aww hell nah", "ya'll is crazy", "this some racial shit", etc, etc. Exactly how a black person would have said it.

Here's a hint pseud. A movie's homeland shouldn't matter to you.

>A movie's homeland shouldn't matter to you.
Then why does Mike actively avoid foreign film and instead watches Netflix spew? Not on single worthwhile film discussed by sides Raw, American or otherwise.

Why are you saying that to him instead of the guy who said all foreign movies are shit?

Raw is on Netflix

Because that's obviously bait

I fucking knew I've heard this tune in the ingrid bit
youtube.com/watch?v=XeCHBW3brKY

goddam it was driving me fucking crazy

Double gay

wew lad, this truly is an obscure piece of music

One day user, someone will

Raw is fantastic. Hope they talk about T2 Trainspotting, would love to hear their thoughts on it. Something tells me they won't though.

Yes, it's me. Mike and I were stuck inside, so we cranked through all those movies at once. Wish Upon was a last minute suggestion I made.

it is not that is obscure
you know when you have a song in your head but you can remember the name of it
last christmas I was in the shopping and I was with We didn't start the fire in my head, and I couldn't figure out the lyrics or the name and I was sure it was a song by The Clash
maybe it is the dementia hitting

I really am sick of all these tv shows, movies and fucking commercials shoving the black male/white female couple shit down my throat and I'm not even a Nazifag

They ALL fucking do it nowadays, it's fucking insane.

he wasn't tho

Tits or gtfo

Raw is great.
A cute autistic girl on a journey to cannibalism.
Pretty good cinematography with lots of panty shots of her and her hot sister.

Kong Skull Island was unironically fucking trash. There's a part of that movie during the beginning when Samuel Jackson puts up a horribly shitty photoshopped image of him shaking hands with LBJ.

That shit made me roll my eyes and audibly sigh, I seriously turned the movie off after that.

I mean, come the fuck ON, a black US Army general during the fucking Vietnam war? Give me a fucking break.

So you turned off the movie at the beginning? How do you know it was trash?

>He's a pass user AND a namefag

You fucking disgust me.

Because John C. Reilly is in it.

Ummm... user

they really could have fucked with everyone by posting it as part 3 of 5.

mike missed the mark on wish upon. its not that funny

I thought he was a Colonel.

It's ok, Aubrey Plaza went to high school in Wilmington, so that ain't the first black dick she has taken

>Didn't serve during the Korean or Vietnam wars

My point exactly, guy probably only ever commanded a segregated part of the Army.

which race she is anyway
she looks like me if I was born a girl

him going Ahab was fun though. that gas mask scene was retarded though. it was like well we have the cgi money, lets use it poorly.

I too, another intellectual mind you, thought it was degenerate trash as well.
Perhaps you would wish to partake in higher level discussion regarding such posh movies.

Part latino I think

>Le tip meme
>Le degenerate

No, I just thought it was fucking stupid.

these 2 retards didnt review a single decent movie

I read the other day that her dad is puero rican and her mom is a bunch of things. german, irish, etc...

user as I have already stated I agree with you on your groundbreaking discussion point.
I was keenly aware of the subversive SJW and feminizi propaganda littered throughout the film, you said you hated it but have yet to sate why?
Please show me that you are on my intellectual level or I'm afraid i will have to terminate this consultation of interpritations.

M8 shut up, I'm not reading anything you're typing out.

Samefag

I watched Wish Upon and Belko Experiment today. Wish Upon wasn't nearly as enjoyable as I had been led to believe and Belko Experiment was pretty good. It reminded me a lot of a movie called Circle but with more of an action twist.

And here I'd thought I'd found someone to match me in the ring of philosophy.
Boo on you sir.
Boo on you.

Try again my good sir

wew
patrician

clip they showed of him in it on RLM made me chuckle though. am i just stupid?

This is your brain on Sup Forums

why does he look so white?

puerto rican isn't a race

Circle was shit because it didn't give enough time between kills to let you care about any specific character. Did Belko have that problem?

I dunno, I just think Reilly is unfunny trash. Just like Will Ferrell.

I used to feel that way about Will Ferrell, but then I saw his SNL audition. It was the only one that ever made me laugh

Belko was straight trash

>raw is great becuz it look gud and gib me a bonner
dumb pseud euroshit

I just watched it. You mean the "cat skit"? because that didn't even get a smile out of me.

It's not even remotely funny.