Steven Universe surpassed every other show today. Fucking crykino

Steven Universe surpassed every other show today. Fucking crykino.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!hu4W2TZT!AdetOmlaMe1tsvlcnYyfvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xZpwfcw4NkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>crykino

Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

/cooooooooo/ whaaaaaatttttt dooooooooo youuuuuuuuuu thiiiiiinnnnnkkkkk ooooooffff Flooooooourite?

same ;-;

She makes me uncomfortable.

Anybody think yellow diamond shattered pink diamond?

i want to fuck that gem

Anyone else see it?

I think she's wonderful.

I also think she has the same speech pattern as the giant turtle from The Neverending Story. But that might just be me.

>None believers said SU would never go back to its former glory.
>MFW I never doubted lord Sugar.

Disgusting old pervert

All the others are fuckable though

Are we in a new age?

Mega where, I lose cuz muh over electricity charge

We learned another tiny bit about the lore today.
Can't wait for when we learn another tiny bit next year.

God you lorefags are cancer...

Disgusting and it's odd that they let the bit where she propositions a child for a seven person recreational fusion pass censors when we all know what fusion means in this show outside of a battle.

If we had learned nothing else besides the Secret Origin of Lion, I'd have been happy. But boy, what else we learned..!

I'm still just flabbergasted by how marvelously *dense* this show is. How much information, character and emotion they pack into these 11-minute bite-sized chunks. That as much as anything is part of why I love this story so much.

Download where

>Lars is getting his own Gem posse
>he's going to train on homeworld and turn into a badass

Say another word longer then 11 symbols and I'll be at your house in less then 2.5 seconds. Ready to fucking rock you.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened?

I can't believe Steven Universe was just a years-long con to get Oblongs back on the air.

THE EARTH REBELLION IS A COVERUP

YELLOW DIAMOND SHATTERED PINK DIAMOND

>tfw based Zircon is probably dead

Anyone have any full body references of Rhodonite?

>posse
>not a harem

>get to fuck a gem with delay reactions
>Get to fuck 2 gems in one
>Get to fuck 1 gem with 2 heads
>Get to fuck 1 giant gem with 6

When I first saw the leaks I thought she was off putting and had a terrible design. After two episodes and understanding their situation I actually really like her and want too she her interact with Peridot due to the two Peridot gems she has.

Ashly Burch (Zircon's va) is a cute delicious brown.

Steven and Lars [Spoiler] went on trial, found out that rose didn't really kill PD, and Yellow diamond may or may not have killed her. Lars and Steven escape, find some gems, then Lars dies, then steven cries on him and lars comes back to life, but he's pink with white hair insinuating that lion died and tose broight him back. Steven goes into lars' hair and finds that lions mane is connected. Steven goes home but leaves lars and the gems behind because lars was like "no dude I'll get home somehow" and the other gems were like "we'll stay with him"

Don't fuck Flourite

She's old and her vaginas are probably like moldy cheese sandwiches

When did Lars become such a badass?

I just remember him being a whiny, angsty dick.

It's so dense, every single image has so much going on

S H U T I T DO W N

voices, Zircons weren't actually Elastigirl

do you hate Peridot so much you want to give her post-traumatic stress

He got frustrated with his anxiety to the point it made him finally act

Now when he decided to pull an ussop and man the fuck up

>Delayed reactions
I find it amusing that during the fucking she's still as a rock.
But after the monster mash she's screaming and organisming for fucking hours

As a professional fundraiser it's nice to see gems whose special ability is basically bullshitting

extra plus that they're also the most based in the show

*Rutile's va.

two girls one p-ssy?

>two pure peridots were forced into that sick perverted mess
That's a not likeable thing, that's a sin against the gem species. It needs to be put down. Those innocent peridots could have been adorable green waifus and now theyll never be the same. The diamonds were right and the slippery slope is real.

>YD struggling to not cry
>YD also held back sadness in "what's the point of feeling blue"
Calling it now, YD had nothing to do with the shattering, but the trial was making her emotional and she didn't want to cry so she just wanted to end it as fast as possible to get her quick resolution. YD's arc is going to end with Steven or whoever finally convincing her to let it all out and play out some "it's okay to cry" moral.

Anyone have a link to a stream?

So Rose basically cried on a bunch of lions and made them pink with manes you can walk into?

Why cant they unfuse?

youtube.com/watch?v=xZpwfcw4NkQ

Fusion is addictive

She's cute as shit. Reminded me of Totoro.

>ashly burch

her arc is going to end with her just being a clod

ZIRCON ZIRCON CANT YOU SEE
DIAMONDS SHOULD HANG FROM TREES

Ah, so that's who Ashly Burch voiced

Oh, and it really is Princess Carolyn from Bojack

>tfw Rebecca blasts us with a redpill and reveals that it was the jews that made pink diamond an inside job

>Peridot uses her robot to destroy Fluorite, freeing her kinswomen

SPOILER WARNING:
a picture of Rose Quartz and her loyal rebels

>professional fundraiser
>has made 1 Kickstarter to pay for gender reassignment surgery
>professional

Jews=Yellow and Blue Diamond

I have successfully merged a meme with something relevant

>Bask in my glory you plebs

Where's the MEGA?

Yellow Diamond is being played off as a red herring or an associate of the crime. White Diamond was strangely enough not even mentioned as a possibility to commit the crime.

>Her face when she sees my dick.

RIP

You mean the Human Gemtipede?

She's OK, but I sure would like to hear her story, and why she is so weak considering she is the most numerous multifusion we've seen so far.

I hope it's more complicated than that.
Also: it's weird that Eyeball was apparently lying all this time...

It's a dam breaking, dude.
Plus perhaps the cognitive dissonance from being on an alien planet.

It's pretty disappointing that they robbed Rose Quartz of some of the very small character development she had.
Now White Diamond is going to be the TRUE big bad while Yellow and Blue have their feelings to drown in.

too bad about her being insufferable.

>i booped my zircon
>but i might have booped too hard haha
>She will be shattered soon.

wait then she didnt do it an im being fooled?

wow so this shit was actually good I guess? Neat

I don't know though. Some people will do a bad thing and tell themseklves "it was necessary" and even cry about it.

WD did it, through Pearl, who is a triple agent (WD gem in PD's court sympathetic to Rose Quartz)

Fusion is like heroin. Aquamarine dropped the hint about fusion changing those involved when dealing with Topaz. Then there were those episodes with thirsty Pearl. Difference is those are combat gems and they know the difference between fusing for a power up and doing it out of a sick pleasure. The centipede monster also is totally unlike Garnet because Garnets fusion stablized and took a proper form with time. We all know that fusions look uglier and deformed when those involved in the fusion arent all ready and willing, like the Malachite situation.

Those innocent Peridots were corrupted into a horrible mess and now they'll never get out of it. Given the centipede things form has been that way for eons, some of the gems involved were probably coerced and now they're stuck in a disgusting relationship because they don't value themselves anymore. They can't see themselves as being more than that thing. They're ruined Peridots that can't look at themselves in the mirror.

It's sad and disgusting.

Shatter the fusions. Gem war now.

What if Rhodonite and Padparascha fused?
Would Tardonyx have defective fourth wall vision?

>bloople

Slicker than your average crystal killer

THE EARTH REBELLION IS BULLSHIT!

Yes. Because father-son, best friend, coworker, mentor-student, mother-daughter, sibling, abusive gaslighting present in any relationship, soldier relationships all mean sex
>that's sarcasm by the way, not an invitation of sexual relationships since you're blind

>Blue Zircon drops the pink pill
>Yellow poofs her instantly
>And zaps the other witness, Yellow zircon
OY VEY

>Tardonyx

>Steven cries on him

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO SPIT ON HIM, WHAT THE FUCK.

I FUCKING KNEW IT
WAY BACK IN JAILBREAK

>Season 5 board teams
>Zuke solo
Stuck Together

>Katie and Paul
The Trial

>Lamar and Jeff
Off Colors

>Jeff and Madeline
Lars's Head

assuming Paul/Katie and Jeff/Madeline remain together, and given how we already know Hilary and Amber are a team, I predict that Lamar's gonna be zuke's final board partner

Press F to pay respects.

F

>zircon proves that the rebellion was an inside job and YD killed PD
>YD then gets ass mad and attempts to kill zircon
this sounds very familiar

I believe that either WD or YD killed PD and framed Rose.If not, Rose and PD are actually the same gem.I was against PD=Rose in the past but there might be some truth to it.

The theory that Pearl killed PD doesn't make sense to me.

Mega when?

came in late and only saw the last 30 minutes.

It's probably any bodily fluid.

>Diamond Cats becomes a thing
>They sing a version of the theme song
>At the very end she goes WE

make it happen

best gem

PINK DIAMOND WAS SHATTERED BY OUR PEARL!

SCREENCAP THIS YOU FAGGOTS!

>Tardonyx

>Dat smile while she's drawing

CUTE