Will he be okay guys?

Will he be okay guys?

I hope not

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS THAT JAKE PAUL MERCH
>ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS THAT JAKE PAUL MERCH
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS THAT JAKE PAUL MERCH
>ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS THAT JAKE PAUL MERCH

That's "distraught"? I hope he gets hit by a truck. Dude's contributing to the dumbing down of the next generation.

I hope all the vloggers get hit by the same truck. Bunch of superficial cunts pushing the consumerist agenda.

KIKES

hes now being sued for using "maverick " as his merchandising name LOL

>Will he be okay guys?
jew

can't wait for him to make his comeback and btfo reddit and nu-Sup Forums once and for all

What would your honest reaction be if Logan ended up killing himself a few days from now?

>Dude's contributing to the dumbing down of the next generation.

Posts the habitual poster on an anime forum.

look at how many ancestries he has!

Who?

There are several vine refugee, whigger social media whores like Logan Paul who do retarded shit for likes and views. He's not the only one of his kind.

Let be honest, the average shitposter’s IQ is probably one of the highest in the internet.
Of course, your competition is children, the retarded, and monkeys, but still. Sup Forums may not make you an upstanding member of society, but it will, unironically, make you think.

make edgy jokes about it and forget it after two weeks

Reddit is mad at a literally who while silent on Isis and Mexican cartel videos.

I have his shoes how do I respond?
Is it good or bad I have the fashion sense of a multi-millionaire heart throb and have had them for nearly a year?

OH LOOK ANOTHER MILLENNIAL NEET LOOKING FOR THAT EASY GIBESMEDAT AD LOOT LIFE, FUCK THAT JEW

Some furious fucking Tojo is gonna charge at him with one of those tiny swords. Like that video of that Jap politician getting assassinated.

Picture doesn't look very distraught.
How distraught can a teenage chad possibly get anyway

DROPPED

Why does he look like Woody Harrellson?

Why do liberals from Sup Forums keep making these off-topic threads and then cry that Sup Forums is making off-topic threads?

>distraught

no Hannah, he is balding and hasn't fixed his hair for a video.

Ok, Now I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy.

Perfect

>Distraught

>Has time to call up the papparazi to come and photograph him in a merchandise commercial

>Sup Forums was unironically supporting him and his brother for being aryans redpilling the next generation
OH NO NO NO

>Wahhh he laughed at some pathetic nip who offed himself because his tiny Jap dick couldn't find any meaning
I'm glad he did it

Jesus Christ in anyone in the USA like 100% Anglo or 100% German?

>Wahhh he laughed at some pathetic nip who offed himself because his tiny Jap dick couldn't find any meaning #Logang4Life #Maverick #DabOnThem

But I love Reviewbrah.......Apologize

This is exactly who he reminds me of. Glad someone else agrees.

Reviewbrah is not a vlogger. He is a fast food connoisseur providing an invaluable service to the American public by informing them on the quality of the foods on offer.

>oh noes people got mad at me! I won't be able to make mo....
>oh wait

SJWs take all the anger they have to pretend they don't have for niggers and take it out on guys like this.

>goes to Japanese suicide forest
>knows it's called Japanese suicide forest, even notes it in the video
>goes off trail
>OMG WE FOUND A DEAD BODY
What were you expecting to find, Logan? A unicorn?
Also I find it completely unbelievable that while going there, filming it, editing it, and uploading the video he at no point thought "This is probably a bad idea"

Damn Chloe Moretz looks like THAT!?

>still wealthy
>still White
>still over 6 ft
>still famous
>still the wet dream of teenage girls

Yet you feel sorry for him... for causing a momentary decline in tee shirt sales...

>thread about how some youtube vlogger found a dead gook and people are angry
>make it about SJW and niggers
ever think you have a bit of a problem?

>(((White)))

>don't like douchey white kid
>pretend to give a shit about depressed gooks
>literally Hitler
Kys faggot

Of course he did. There has never been a time in his channel's existence where he wasn't growing and gaining thousands of subs a day. The people mad at him don't follow him anyways and his fans would never be upset with him no matter what he did.

Pretty pointless article.

Is the bot which spams this incendiary political jibberish malfunctioning or something? What are you even trying to communicate, you schizoid freak?

It was a fake video you cucks. People in that forest kill themselves far far far away from the entrance of the park. The body they found was 30 feet from the entrance. It's staged. There was no proof of cops arriving. The authorities haven't confirmed a dead body.

This.

Either explain your reddit parenthesis or take them back to there.

That doesn't make sense since Hitler worked with those dirty gooks instead of dabbing on them you brainlet
>B-BUT that's just what my strawman was saying

That actually makes it seem worse to me desu

>spams this incendiary political jibberish malfunctioning

>using jiberrish to whine about jiberrish
Well done faggot

Wouldn't it be hilariously ironic if he killed himself?

(((You)))

unironically think good riddance
not saying he "deserves" to die but if he just ceased to exist or took himself out the world would become a slightly better place

Are you illiterate? That makes perfect sense in the context of his sentence unlike you randomly going on about SJWs, Hitler, and niggers.

It was an insensitive video. I get it, I felt uncomfortable watching it.
This incredible outrage some people seem to have while making organized efforts to kick him off youtube really is juvenile, and I'm convinced such efforts are made solely by children - children of advanced age unfortunately.

No it doesnt.
You just enjoy smelling your own farts.
Its not poetry faggot, it's jibberish.

>but i like redditbrah
you have to go back

It was actually just a cry for help.

>Sup Forumstards are defending a Jewish e-celeb YouTube vlogger
You can't make this shit up

I think the Japan vlogs of him acting like an ass in Tokyo he released prior to the vid kind of added fuel to the fire

Why are you shocked that asian and mexicans pretending to be nazis are inconsistent with their ideology?

You need some Brain Force+ to fix your wonky reading comprehension, my man, and you should contemplate which group to hate more, SJWs for pushing CULTURAL MARXISM, or Sup Forums for giving you full on schizophrenic obsessions which are Terry Davis tier.