This triggers Sup Forums

>this triggers Sup Forums

shes hot

>infertile
>looks like a xenomorph
She triggers nightmares that's for sure.

Xenomorph.

triggers my dick to get hard

>infertile
>still pushing this even though you're well aware that not everyone with endometriosis is infertile
here's your (You)

Her smile a cute, A CUTE.

She's annoying

Fuck off Daisy. We all know you have a shriveled womb and are a failure of a woman.

>infertile
As if any woman would ever accept your seed with the intention of carrying your child to term.
Just shut up already, this meme is DOA.

That's cool, we all know you have a shriveled cock and are a failure as a man.

you seem upset

please be my gf Daisy

Her face is square like spongebob lmao

That chad jawline is making me feel like a little BITCH

>being this much of a triggered soy cuck
whiteknight elsewhere

>triggered
I don't think you know what that word means.

AYY LMAO

ugly people trigger me, yes

Claimed her as my waifu from this moment. Back off faggots.

Most heterosexual men are attracted to slightly masculine women as they know that they will be able to bread chad sons with some. Of course in Daisy's case her infertility renders that impossible so if you are attracted to her masculine features it can only be because you are a little bit gay.

i really want her to rest her face against mine as we drift to sleep together

I don't get it. She seems expressive and energetic in interviews, what the hell do they do to her on set to make her so lifeless?

is it known why her teeth and jaw are so big

her mother took lots of calcium supplements during pregnancy

You bet it does.

I HATE when people are not true to themselves, you call that a smile Daisy? You know you can do better, much better, come on, show me that smile that makes me dream about another worlds.

not a fan of Nu-SW, don't like Rey, but the actress is fine

generation after generation of upper-class anglo inbreeding.

some women are just perfect

I know that Rey is an egregiously underwritten and poorly performed character, but I can't help being drawn to her because Daisy is so cute and charming.

I don't think biological attraction is smart enough to change when info about infertility is given. It gets tricked by plastic surgery and silicon all the time too.

Where is she sitting in that pic?

What role would you cast her in to make the most of her qualities?

jesus christ how horrifying

Holy fuck that has to be a shop right?? she looks like an actual nutcracker

women truly are revolting

>that has to be a shop right?
Are you an alien?

a fence post

repeat after me
B A R R E N

coke

Damn straight it does

I used to think she was hot until I found out she was infertile, I feel disgusted looking at her now

she looks like a real doll in this photo

Where are her children? Hahahahaha fuck this useless whore. Even if i am a loser living in my mom's basement with no money in my name i can still find a random whore, make a hole in the condom and impregnate her and my life would have more value than this barren slut.

Even if you were right she could just put her fertilized egg in another woman and call it a day

>triggers Sup Forums

kinda, maybe make a /swg/ and get this mediocre endless garbage off Sup Forums we got cunny and celeb gossip to go on about.

>As if any woman would ever accept your seed with the intention of carrying your child to term.

I was gonna make a similar joke about him,you did good enough,sir.
I would give you a second (you),but I think you are doing well enough.
Will you accept a Joe pic?

>feel disgusted looking at her now
why?

>literally no boobies whatsoever

Any whore with half a brain cell would automatically abort your child

He did get trips, so you're BTFO either way

And even those women are more woman than Daisy :).

why does she have california teeth I thought she was british california teeth are gross and fake looking

a woman who can't bear children is immediately unattractive. Every time I look at her, I picture her shrivelled up disgusting womb. Women don't find men who are genetic failures attractive, just like I don't find a genetic failure of a woman attractive.

Except you are bitching about her not having children when she could just pay someone to carry her child for her assuming she is infertile. In the simplest terms, the whole point of every living thing is to reproduce. In those terms, you are even more pathetic than her because nobody wants you

>Every time I look at her, I picture her shrivelled up disgusting womb.
Endometriosis only makes it more difficult to get pregnant, you putz.

With that said, I still wouldn't pay attention to her because she's a feminist idiot.

>tfw no flat chest gf you can comfort when shes feeling insecure

not gonna make it lads

Patrician's choice

this belongs

in the star wars general - /swg/ on some other fucking board a million miles away from here.

>wanting this to get cuckqueaned

Why?

:^)