Anyone else here like reading comic books but find the current DC and Marvel movies to be Shit...

Anyone else here like reading comic books but find the current DC and Marvel movies to be Shit? They all feel liked casualized bland movies that don't feel like their comic counterpart.

Some of the movies are good

Some of the comics are good

There's bad ones too

Guardians was better than the comics

I would agree, except that I thought Gambit was fantastic, and I'm really looking forward to Fantastic Four 2 this summer.

yeah me, while I dont mind seen this flicks for free at home I wont pay a movie ticket to sit next to the normies that bullied me for liking this stuff back in the day

Congrats, you've realized that movies and comics are two totally different mediums. You want a medal or something?

The plural form of medium is media.

Yeah. But movies in general are fuckawful now, at least blockbusters.

>Guardians was better than the comics
Not really, but they're so different they're barely the same thing, so apples and oranges.

>Gambit
>Flash
>Shazam
>JL2
>Inhumans
A moment of silence.

>Some of the movies are good
So what is the Watchmen of Capeshit movies?

Capeshit movies are the bottom for both capeshit as well as movies. Never been a truly great one.

I agree, the comics can be fresh to me and are enjoyable when they are good, but it feels like even good cape flicks these says are just pedestrian and safe to the point of being not enjoyable

kek

>So what is the Watchmen of Capeshit movies?
Watchmen

Ant-man, stop shitposting. Go be a dad to your daughter you dumbfuck.

>Ant man
Not him but one good movie doesn't stop most of them from being generic and nothing like the comics.

It's a joke about the image size being for ants, you nit wit.

Casuals ruin everything

Winter Soldier.

>Gambit has been in development hell since wolverine origins
>we've had 6 more x-universe movies since
>none were allowed to use gambit because of the solo movie was "in development"

Strong work on it's own merits that unfortunately created an altogether negative trend for the genre/medium?

Iron Man

Which was mediocre, and it tells you the state of Capeshit.

Most of them are complete garbage, and even the best of them are amusing at best.

Movies don't belong on Sup Forums and are the cancer killing this board.