What are some good documentaries about wild life?

What are some good documentaries about wild life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d65sjdXsxT0
youtube.com/watch?v=wV9ihoISc68
youtube.com/watch?v=btUGDQXMoqY
youtube.com/watch?v=QVJ6lzEIUmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do the right thing.

>not worldstarhiphop.webm

Is this the gorilla channel I keep hearing about?

How did you get access to the white house tv feed?

youtube.com/watch?v=d65sjdXsxT0

youtube.com/watch?v=wV9ihoISc68

HE'S THE LEADER OF THE BUNCH
YOU KNOW HIM WELL
HE'S FINALLY BACK
TO KICK SOME TAIL

legitimately looks quite comfy

the way you hit that gorilla was good

>leftists fell for this

legitimately looks quite terrifying
The thought of being confined like that and all of your daily activities being pre-approved is nauseating

>you will never have a delicious cheeseburger on the white house bed while watching the gorilla channel

fpbp

Imagine trying to fight one of these fuckers

We'd all get pounded on five seconds

fuck, getting hungry now

brilliant

I love the gorilla channel

are these Africans? who has a vendetta against monkeys?

UMA

I really enjoyed how civil-like it ended.
You think they're just bored?
Is there a difference between playing and having little spats?
Good gorillas.

I'm genuinely curious as to how many of those are trolls versus legit psychopaths. The majority are definitely trolls to be sure, but someone in there has gotta be fucked up, right? What if someone in that bunch eventually kills someone? You never know.

probably people who live near them, they're a fucking menace. Really reminds me of refugees. If you live in a white suburb you're all for them after watching news and seeing adorable kebab children, but if you live in an area with them you want them all to burn in hell

one punch from these behemoths will cave your skull in

OH SHIT! I didn't ask for the feels.

like deer in the rural north east: nothing but fucking pests that destroy everything and aren't worth anything but a lead bullet

most intra-species animal fights don't result in them ripping each other to shreds. i mean, would you rather lose a fight or lose your life? typically what happens is a lot of showing off and trying to scare the other animal off.

wow monkeys are just like asians!

I could beat gorilla with my dick, I am that gorilla dick dady

Where do you live that there are monkeys in the streets? Genuinely curious.

UMA DELICIA
M
A

D
E
L
I
C
I
A

;_;

that's good to know actually

What the fuck this is like watching completely different species from different planet (inb4 hurr durr they're different species retard!), and he just starts raping her on corpse lmao.

Brazil u dumb macaco

17 ZRUMP

stockholm

Sounds like some punk-ass bitches if ya ask me.

poor lil monk

Nature and traffic are cruel

Where is the vid these people are commenting on

you lose one you make another

youtube.com/watch?v=btUGDQXMoqY

>TFW no german platyfantic qt girlfriend.

>monkeys complaining about monkeys

Did it die?

youtube.com/watch?v=QVJ6lzEIUmo

Turns out... Gorilla channel

Damn Oregon, you have comfy jails. I went to juvi in California and it was fucking shit.

>muscles are still twitching after the freg has been gutted, skinned, beheaded and cut up

how?

The more that I've seen it, the more I'm convinced that animal sex is just rape.

>People in jail have internet access now

Oh wow.

Because it's still conscious, user.

play a record

a leftist was the one who wrote it. the people who fell for it were all the vapid hilary types

according to a once famed Sup Forums tripfag who did a 5 year sting recently you can even buy a little personal tablet

It isnt even attached to a spinal cord or brain any more? What is sending the signals to the muscles telling them to twitch? That shit is scary.

>the nigga at 1:05 that just reads down in a straight line

it's the salt

dat vegan gains

KEK

Because it is. Animal sex is virtually never consensual. Many animal penises are designed specifically for it (ie canines with the knot, cats have barbs, all so once they get inside the bitch can't get away). It's just the natural way of things.

I'm not saying humans are the same but people who think rape is some unnatural act are mistaken.

basically sodium replaces potassium in ATP and spontaneously reacts to cause the muscles to contract

>puts blanket on crab
>sleep tight crabbers
> :(

I'm fucking with you, dude.
When anything dies, its muscles still contain ATP for some time. They can be stimulated independently of the creature's nervous system with direct electricity. The dude in that video likely salted the frog, and salt contains sodium ions.

:( Makes me sad

But then what's the point of mating rituals?

When did prisons become so soy? I thought prison was supposed to be tough, not this bullshit "zero tolerance on sexual misconduct" and other garbage. Prisoners should get raped, not enjoy a vacation and consider returning to the jail.

what the fuck man

That is an amazing looking skeleton.

Don't click this thumbnail.