Who bottomed?

Who bottomed?

whoever got tails

The twink.
>mfw he's on Oliver's bed with his ass up

In the novel, Oliver bottomed at least once. Unfortunately Elio didn't say "That's hella tight"

sause

watch the movie

this is a joke right

>In the novel, Oliver bottomed at least once
So Oliver usually tops?

I don't think they ever had penetrative sex in the movie at least.

The movie was excellent for the part before they sleep together. Then it lost its charm and became alright. My guess was that Elio was the bottom since he fellates him the day after. I am sure he wasn't using Elio's dick to scrub his teeth with own shit.

Maybe they're vers?

Oliver is the dominant personality so I’d say verse top

Your mom

The twink boy bottomed, of course. How else could it possibly be. I wonder if the twink had to be taught to clean himself out beforehand. I don't imagine the older gentleman used a rubber. Why would he? That's how it was with me and my first secret boyfriend in high school. Once we learned how to fuck it became very awesome very fast.

just beautiful

Indeed it was. We had a great thing going to. It was a great way to get started.

There's gay, and there's SUPER GAY, alright? Most of us were fine with masturbating, dicking and anal, but sucking? As a preteen? That shit was nasty. And even when doing anal you'd mostly wait impatiently and kinda pissed off desperate to be next to stick your dick into someone. But he? He'd always want to be the submissive bitch and moan like he actually enjoyed taking it up the ass. Sucking cocks too.

For example during our fight club thing, where we'd have one on one matches where we'd try to overpower one another and stick in the popper, instead of fighting back he'd just play possum and take it, ruining the entire mood of the game. Then we'd be forced to just go with his bullshit and run a train on him because the game was basically over.

He'd also invite us separately to do him which was not cool back then.

Delicious.

The sex is never explicit in the novel, you can just guess what happened based on what Elio's narration. All that I remember is Elio bottomed on the first night because he said he can't ride the bike that morning.

Is this movie good?

Sadly, due to the sad state of women in the west - homosexuality remains the best choice. I legitimately pity those who weren’t born with any inclination to partake...

You can tell Hollywood's gay cartel really wanted this film made. And with all of the sexual harassment shit going on now, imagine if he boy had been a girl. Yes, yes, I know...American Beauty...but then again we view that film with new eyes after the allegations. It's strange how gay Hollywood's dissonance can be so profound.

The first kissing scene between them was hot. Otherwise a little too stretched out for my taste.