What are the best propaganda flicks?

What are the best propaganda flicks?

Modern ones preferably, but classics also acceptable

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimmock_v_Secretary_of_State_for_Education_and_Skills#The_nine_inaccuracies
forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/05/30/global-warming-alarmists-caught-doctoring-97-percent-consensus-claims/
populartechnology.net/2013/05/97-study-falsely-classifies-scientists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EHFfOOF-6Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=RZnMQXdOhmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bMjo5f9eiX8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sxz-Y-c2UUc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl0Duw2B8zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lets not all pretend we weren't taken in by this film when it first came out

LTJ

reminder you can't show An Inconvenient Truth in UK schools unless you tell the children about the 9 major mistakes the movie makes.

This is "propaganda disguised as the opposition" propaganda.

I was never taken in by this crap. But I was taken in by Zeitgeist. Zeitgeist is pretty clever, mixing some truth and half truth with bullshit and leading you down the path the want. Inconvenient truth is all bullshit though

Redpill me on the BS in Inconvenient Truth? Never saw it.

Based unbiased britcucks

is he fucking retarded? the water is like 2 inches

>boots weren't high enough
lmao, they were though, you just kick water around like a tard.

they use some outdated info and scare tactics, but the core message is still true, our planet is changing, directly due to our actions, and if we don't stop fucking it up we won't survive to see it heal itself

What was the peak bullshit of the global warming hysteria?
I'd say it was the part where they used it as one reason to import the entire third world into the West.

did you see what you posted? it indirectly causes disease by creating conditions favorable for insect-born diseases

this isn't rocket science here

Well there's this for starters en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimmock_v_Secretary_of_State_for_Education_and_Skills#The_nine_inaccuracies

And the fact that none of his predictions came true. CO2 isn't a pollutant, his "science" completely ignore water vapor, claims CO2 controls temp, it doesn't, ignores anything relating to the sun, ignores fucking anything that isn't CO2 related, doesn't debate anyone, bogus papers claiming 97% of scientists agree has been outed as a complete fraud, hockey stick graph (Michael Mann) data has yet to be released claiming it is IP and is actually part of an ongoing court case in Canada which Mann will have to release the data or love the case. Basically everything

There were plenty of people who didn't believe this shit. Gore just had a gigantic PR machine that made it seem like everyone was a believer

No, once I saw the truncated graphs I dropped it

such diversity.

>CO2 isn't a pollutant

it's not, it's a greenhouse gas

>completely ignore water vapor

no, they don't, water vapor is also a greenhouse gas, it's just not as significant as CO2

>claims CO2 controls temp, it doesn't

not completely, no, but it is a major push on climate

> ignores anything relating to the sun

no, it doesn't, sun cycles cause changes over hundreds, thousands, and tens of thousands of years. The changes we're seeing to our climate are happening on the scale of decades.

> ignores fucking anything that isn't CO2 related

no, it doesn't, they just don't have time in a, what, 90 minute presentation, to explain the effects of every single GHG

>doesn't debate anyone

you expect this to happen during a 90 minute presentation?

>bogus papers claiming 97% of scientists agree has been outed as a complete fraud

what? this isn't true at all

just look at funding grants for climatology

nobody's getting money for proving / disproving anthropogenic climate change. It's been done, it's a dead meme at this point. All the grants are being awarded to scientists who are studying how the changing climate is already effecting certain environments

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

schindler's list

Trips speaks the truth.

>what? this isn't true at all

When Popular Technology asked physicist Nicola Scafetta whether Cook and his colleagues accurately classified one of his peer-reviewed papers as supporting the ‘consensus’ position, Scafetta similarly criticized the Skeptical Science classification.

“Cook et al. (2013) is based on a straw man argument because it does not correctly define the IPCC AGW theory, which is NOT that human emissions have contributed 50%+ of the global warming since 1900 but that almost 90-100% of the observed global warming was induced by human emission,” Scafetta responded. “What my papers say is that the IPCC [United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change] view is erroneous because about 40-70% of the global warming observed from 1900 to 2000 was induced by the sun.”

“What it is observed right now is utter dishonesty by the IPCC advocates. … They are gradually engaging into a metamorphosis process to save face. … And in this way they will get the credit that they do not merit, and continue in defaming critics like me that actually demonstrated such a fact since 2005/2006,” Scafetta added.

Astrophysicist Nir Shaviv similarly objected to Cook and colleagues claiming he explicitly supported the ‘consensus’ position about human-induced global warming. Asked if Cook and colleagues accurately represented his paper, Shaviv responded, “Nope... it is not an accurate representation. The paper shows that if cosmic rays are included in empirical climate sensitivity analyses, then one finds that different time scales consistently give a low climate sensitivity. i.e., it supports the idea that cosmic rays affect the climate and that climate sensitivity is low. This means that part of the 20th century [warming] should be attributed to the increased solar activity and that 21st century warming under a business as usual scenario should be low (about 1°C).”

I would like this much more if I liked him.

>Schmuck complaining that peer review slammed his findings
>"WAAAAGH, EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG!"

Pathetic.

Cook being the one who made the 97% paper btw.

To manufacture their misleading asserted consensus, Cook and his colleagues also misclassified various papers as taking “no position” on human-caused global warming. When Cook and his colleagues determined a paper took no position on the issue, they simply pretended, for the purpose of their 97-percent claim, that the paper did not exist.

Morner, a sea level scientist, told Popular Technology that Cook classifying one of his papers as “no position” was "Certainly not correct and certainly misleading. The paper is strongly against AGW [anthropogenic global warming], and documents its absence in the sea level observational facts. Also, it invalidates the mode of sea level handling by the IPCC."

Soon, an astrophysicist, similarly objected to Cook classifying his paper as “no position.”

"I am sure that this rating of no position on AGW by CO2 is nowhere accurate nor correct,” said Soon.

“I hope my scientific views and conclusions are clear to anyone that will spend time reading our papers. Cook et al. (2013) is not the study to read if you want to find out about what we say and conclude in our own scientific works,” Soon emphasized.

Viewing the Cook paper in the best possible light, Cook and colleagues can perhaps claim a small amount of wiggle room in their classifications because the explicit wording of the question they analyzed is simply whether humans have caused some global warming. By restricting the question to such a minimalist, largely irrelevant question in the global warming debate and then demanding an explicit, unsolicited refutation of the assertion in order to classify a paper as a ‘consensus’ contrarian, Cook and colleagues misleadingly induce people to believe 97 percent of publishing scientists believe in a global warming crisis when that is simply not the case.

This is a Star Wars: The Last Jedi thread now.

my english teacher showed us this in grade 10 lmao

That's fucking weird m8.

Their criticisms of his paper sound a little suspicious...

why?

yeah im honestly surprised she didnt lose her job. i dont live in america though and the whole bush did 9/11 meme was trendy so

To open us up to “different ways of thinking” she also showed us a bunch of “aliens built the pyramids” videos and shit. She was pretty fucked

lmao awesome sounds like a fun class

What, was this made by one guy?

I mean its pretty much just video clips cut together with voice over

It was pretty fun we did like nothing. She was the smoke pit teacher so she liked me and id try and entertain all the weird shit she showed us so she gave me an a lol

basically, or he's just a front for that Jacque Fresco faggot

>Source

forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/05/30/global-warming-alarmists-caught-doctoring-97-percent-consensus-claims/

A lot of these scientists have been outspoken about their misrepresentation and the falsities of the alarmists for years.

>Forbes

Who is your preferred source when the scientists are corrupt?

The science journal

Or whatever, fucking. You know what I mean

The place where scien gusts get together Nd. Review shit

Shit, my typing

I mean the thing where they use the journal to publish science

An actually accredited source

Scientists mentioned in that Forbes article and links to their papers.
populartechnology.net/2013/05/97-study-falsely-classifies-scientists.html

>speeding up the incubation rate
>this increases the infection rate
What?
If symptoms are present earlier than this should lower the infection rate because the people know for sure they're infected and can seek help instead of walking around obliviously for days and spreading the disease unknowingly.

There's a lot of articles saying that global warming may actually lessen these types of diseases and this is one of the reasons.

>sloshing around like a retard in 2 inch deep water
>acts like its the boots fault his pants got wet

>Implying that human activity isn't speeding global warming

It is, the thing they don't tell you is, that it's something that was going to happen anyway, and that there is literally fuck all anyone can do to stop it.

Global warming isn't a myth, the lie that environmentalism can stop it is.

What was that film they made about Benghazi called again?

you mean 13 hours?

This is a pretty long but interesting senate hearing on climate change

youtube.com/watch?v=EHFfOOF-6Fs

this was pretty rad back in the day

this nigger scared the shit out of me as a kid

Absolutely based! Finally we can free the world.

commie propaganda at it's finest

>mfw Bill Nye said the problems in Syria were caused by climate change

>(((science)))
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having an ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

only retards, like, believe in this

>Female "COUGH" "scientist"

Seriously, that quote is the cringiest thing I've read all day. I mean, literally WHAT the fuck is that woman basing that on?

we can ad hominem too, jew

>L-L-lol Trump isn't an i-idiot I-I swear!

What's it like verbally sucking the cock of, and white knighting a politician on an anonymous imageboard?

The Social Network is top tier propaganda.

Man you are one of the finest dumbwit breeds here on this site.

If you cannot tell how releasing a fuckton of manmade chemicals does indeed change the weather, you are the absolute moron you pretend to be.

First you guys cried "climate change isnt real" then now you cry "but it isn't manmade, its natural!", whatever fits your shill agenda I suppose.

the difference is in your example a follower is an idiot, in the other example leader is an idiot which makes ALL of the followers idiots as well. but then again, how would you understand...

Yep, DNC propaganda

Thread quickly turns into another Sup Forums invasion about climate change not being real.

But, you know, why not fight climate change?
>it costs ma tax dollars.

Yeah, so does employing a bunch of negroes to do TSA security checks.

>It's just liberal propaganda,

Take some more opiods honey.

>my politician says

Goes to bed at 6.30 with a cheeseburger............

But hey, it might not be true about going to bed at 6.30 with a cheeseburger, but if people are even suggesting it, then you seriously got to think about the impression you are giving to other people. You'd have to be acting like a serious retard if someone was to even try making up a lie like that.

>First you guys cried "climate change isnt real" then now you cry "but it isn't manmade, its natural!", whatever fits your shill agenda I suppose.
because the alarmist first used the term AGW, which isn't real, and now they use the term climate change which is real and has always changed.

>What are the best propaganda flicks?
top gun

You are legitimately fucking stupid. Fucking Polar bears are having to swim farther and farther to reach land and food are on the verge of extinction.

You are legitimately fucking insane if you pretend that none of the articles published over the last fucking year or so showing the polar ice that is "supposed" to be a permanent fixture is melting at an accelerated pace are true and that it's all just a fucking conspiracy theory.

Please. End. Your. Life.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZnMQXdOhmQ

>popular technology is now a journal
k

oy vey

gib me carbon taxes

>polar ice that is "supposed" to be a permanent fixture
it's literally the opposite you moron, permanent ice is an anomaly

we are in an ice age right now

having permanent is is literally in the definition of an "ice age"

sorry your middle school teacher propagandists have misled you, they can reassure you monday

God forbid anyone want to avoid their city from becoming another Shanghai ammirite!?

>red haired, freckeled, white.
>ex soviet block

wtf?

>CO2 is or causes smog

No

nothing there is CO2

can anybody top this post?

>muh cognitive dissonance

>muh pol

>muh trump

never change, brainlets

youtube.com/watch?v=bMjo5f9eiX8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sxz-Y-c2UUc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl0Duw2B8zk

>muh goal post moving
>smog
>"climate change"
or you may not even know what is being discussed, people that buy into scams are generally quite stupid

literally every war movie ever made.

in one way or another.

look guys it's one of those bots