HAN SOLO Details Revealed Via Lego Sets

>Yesterday saw the reveal of several LEGO sets for Solo: A Star Wars Story and those provided an intriguing first look at the movie. Now, some updated information has surfaced and we can confirm that Emilia Clarke's character is called Qi'Ra and Woody Harrelson is Tobias Beckett. Oh, and before you head to the Star Wars Wiki to try and find some more details, neither of them actually exist in the EU.

>The details below also confirm that we're finally going to Corellia, while both Han and his pal Tobias will be disguising themselves as Imperials and that all the leads will be involved in the famous Kessel Run.

>75209 – Han Solo’s Speeder [Minifigures: Han Solo, Qi’Ra, Corellian Hound]
>75210 – Moloch’s Speeder [Minifigures: Moloch, Rebolt, Corellian Hounds(2)]
>75211 – Imperial TIE Fighter [Minifigures: Mimban Stormtrooper, Imperial Pilot, Han Solo (Imperial Disguise), Tobias Beckett (Imperial Disguise)]
>75212 – Kessel Run Millennium Falcon [Minifigures: Qi’Ra, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, Quay Tolsite, Kessel Operations Droid, DD-BD]
>75207 – Imperial Patrol Battle Pack [Minifigures: Imperial Officer, Death Star Trooper (Female), Stormtroopers (2)]

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mimban
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes but are there porgs?

omg RLM might be right,

the name 'Kira' was originally the name for the lead in TFA. Kira eventually became Rey. I guess they liked the sound of the name, but not the spelling?

Why didn't they just make her character a blonde. People would probably flock out to see totally not-Daenerys in Star Wars

>They’re actually going to do the Kessel Run
I don’t understand how with a universe so massive as SW this is the most creative thing they can come up with. Doesn’t showing the Kessel Run remove the sense of mystery and roguishness Han Solo has?

because every female lead in nuWars must be a white British brunette

New stormtroopers

>HAHA, I LOVE YOU
>I KNOW
>11 PARSECS

They'll probably turn the run into a fucking drag race.

Somebody please sauce me up

Source of pic?

Armando Huerta is the artist. just look up Felicity Jones or Daisy Ridley or Emilia Clarke on rule34.paheal or something

>Tobias Beckett

That artist sucks at drawing assholes.

>disguising themselves as Imperials
We're never going to see something new from disney star wars are we

>Emilia Clarke's character is called Qi'Ra and Woody Harrelson is Tobias Beckett
WHO gives a shit?

Wasn't Han bullshitting with the 11 parsecs when he was telling it to Luke and Ben?

of course he was bullshiting everyone knows you can only make it in -3 parsnips..

>Tobias
Great Star Wars name

>moloch's landspeeder

what did disney mean by this?

i dont know why i fucking lost it at this

>Moloch
the kikes are getting really cheeky

Looks pretty cool desu

>He doesn't go by Tobias Rieper

>the famous Kessel Run.

something i was hoping to never see on the big screen

It's not easy. They're Shadman's biggest weakness as well.

so are they going make Emilia Clarke's character female Han? A female Han that is "better" than real Han and teaches him everything?

>Woody Harrelson is Tobias
profession: space analrapist

he clearly made it up in ANH
do Disney hack writers even watch Star Wars films?

I love you user. Thanks

Oh, hey, I guess this means we're finally going to see Corellia on screen.

>another one

Star Wars is just a toy franchise

idk about that falcon

is she a Major?

You know that’s exactly how it’ll be...

Almost certainly. This entire series is about replacing every character you love with Kathleen Kennedy’s idealised self-inserts at this point.

It’s still Lando’s at this point so I’m cool with it being an immaculate rice rocket. Rest of the film looks like garbage, though.

They should pull the film. The last three Star Wars movies were girls rule boys drool. Well, the number entries anyway. Rouge One was good. But this won’t look good. Han was a sexist for at least 2/3 the original trilogy. Him getting outshined by a girl and how he reacts to that can only be out of character. Are they really going to risk the brand after TLJ proved the SW base won’t eat your virtually signaling bullshit and be insulted.

I’ll stick with Leaia and Padma for my stronk womens thank you. Leave Han alone,

do you think lego will make a new one with recolor?

I'm actually interested in seeing what Disney envisions Correlia to be.

yes its been leaking out you dummy

another UCS MF?

Padme and Leia are brunette as well.

better quality

that one is 800 (Eight-Hundred) American dollars though, before scalper prices

>(NOT)R2-D2
>(NOT)C3-PO
>(NOT)Leia

Real original.

black is better

>new storm troopers for a movie set in the past of the established universe

so what how many years before the original trilogy is this supposed to be

Padme wasn't only strong. She was strong, but sweet when she wanted to. She had fiber of character, but could also be fragile. She had natural leadership, but she could also show her emotions in a tender way. She was a believable and likeable character, who could lead a shootout or cry at a romantic scene and none of those would seen of-character.

When did hollywood forget how to make good female characters, to make shallow battleshounen anime MCs?

>Centerline cockpit

It's treason, then.

really? after what lucas did you fucking have the balls to bitch about that.

I still can’t get over them asking $800 for that piece of shit.

>ANOTHER generic brown haired female human

Jesus fucking Christ.

>Tobias Beckett

THAT'S JUST A NORMAL FUCKING NAME

Is this any different from previous Lego TIE fighter kits? Or is it just the exact same thing repackaged with new minifigs?

Gee I wonder why ShaQuira is the first figure shown on the Falcon’s packaging instead of maybe the character whose name is in the title of the film the toys are based on. Lol this is going to be Fury Road all over again.

If they do that, the franchise dies. Fuck that shit. If they wanted to do that, then just make a crime thriller set in the SW universe with a female protagonist, don't cuck her to shitting on Han. I'd watch the shit out of the first one, the second one is lazy and insulting.

This artist is a golden mine, holy shit.

Thank you, my dear user. I am so horny I could bang you.

So that promo art was real after all.

>double dubs

Funny how you get good female characters when you focus on making good characters first instead of using their gender to deflect criticism of shitty writing (Rey).

>t-t-the poster i-i-isn't real g-guys!

>tobias beckett

Really? I mean it, really?

the fuck is that

>Every vagina and asshole he draws looks busted and gaping
Why?

Other than Luke and Leia, is Tobias the only other normal earthly name in the movie series?

>Moloch

>Moloch
They're not even trying to hide it anymore, are they?

I still prefer the Old EU reason for the gap. How are YT-1300's supposed to haul any meaningful amount of cargo now with this design? Or did Lando just strap a body kit to it?

Twilight Sparkle is best pony

whats the matter star wars fans?
don't want to support buying literal moloch merchandize?

This guy just has a distinct art style, he's been drawing pinups for years

>Doesn’t showing the Kessel Run remove the sense of mystery and roguishness Han Solo has?
>he doesn't know that's the point

so is the gap where some "quantum-engine" was that made the falcon faster than anything now?

Ben
Owen

A ton of background characters have earth names too

Jesus Christ fucking why. I know it’s to sell toys but seriously fucking why.

Because Disney is into necrophilia.

>Death Star Trooper (Female)

Ben

I always figured the Kessel Run was just a common freighter route that the Millenium Flacon did the fastest. The fastest way to get from Coruscant to Kessel or something.
Disney is going to make it some bombastic bullshit that undermines the world-building of that line in ANH.
Why can't they just think of an *Original Plot* and build more of the world rather than just removing all mystery. It's not that hard.

How come the cockpit location is so fucked for sightlines either way its placed?

Wait a fucking second.

>Mimban Stormtroopers

Wasn't Mimban the planet from Splinter of the Mind's Eye? A swamp planet, at that? Jesus fuck Disney get your shit together.

Christ

Or even read the ANH script. It says right next to the part about the kessel run "obviously lying"

You appear to be correct.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mimban

>Mimban was first mentioned in the new Star Wars canon in "Rookies,"[2] the fifth episode of the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' first season,[4] which originally aired on October 24, 2008.[5] It was originally created for the 1978 Star Wars Legends novel Splinter of the Mind's Eye, which was written by Alan Dean Foster.[6]

Woody is the first one to have a normal first AND last name though.

>normal first AND last name
What the fuck is a normal last name? Half of them just sound made up on the spot.

That's the only interpretation that makes sense, since Han would know a parsec is a unit of distance, not time or speed.

>"if they keep showing this sjew shit into muh star wars it will die", says increasingly nervous neckbeard for the seven thousandth time
Just give up, these movies will continue to make billions no matter what because star wars fans are the dumbest fuckers ever to live.