/E3 2017/

This has been an excellent year for comic book/cartoon games. Anything you looking forward to this upcoming E3 that's just around the corner?

>Spiderman (PS4 Exclusive)
>Next Batman: Arkham game is going to be announced
>New Avengers game
>Injustice 2 DLC
>Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite

Also, I managed to get our boy Scaramouche disguised as Mario into the annual collage. You'll find him in the bottom right side.

Other urls found in this thread:

segmentnext.com/2017/05/02/warner-bros-new-batman-game-apparently-previously-starred-damian-wayne/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just want closure on LEGO Dimensions.

>There's a Battle Cat in that collage

Whoever made this has truly great taste

One guy compiles all the characters but everyone you see up there is someone's contribution. They tend to represent certain hopes and dreams. For instance if you really want a sequel to a series to be announced then you would draw one of the characters in that pose to present it as an entry.

>Next Batman: Arkham game is going to be announced

Yayyaya, another game that's gonna shit on them. Can't wait!

>>Next Batman: Arkham game is going to be announced
No it won't. They rebooted it again. It's no longer going to feature Damian. Unless we get DickBats I'm passing, Arkham Knight bored me to tears, I'm all burned out on the formula. Maybe we'll see what Rocksteady is working on though.

No matter how the game might turn out it's pretty much confirmed to be announced at E3.

segmentnext.com/2017/05/02/warner-bros-new-batman-game-apparently-previously-starred-damian-wayne/

>>Spiderman (PS4 Exclusive)
Does this have a release date yet? Wasn't it supposed to come out like 7 months ago?

Not yet. But it's 100% going to be given a release date along with a proper gameplay trailer Sony's E3. Be sure to watch it live with the rest of us.

>>Next Batman: Arkham game is going to be announced

Is it too much to ask that they do a different franchise in that style?

Hell even reskin Batman as Green Arrow. I'm just tired of DC only giving Batman attention and literally no one else.

Honestly I want them to do a Beyond game in Neo Gotham before they switch it up. None of this Damien bullshit either

But I mean... it's the Batman after all... and he translates so well into a video game.

>You will never fly around during a rainy night in Neo-Gotham
>You will never fight the shady remnants of the joker in this cyberpunk dystopia
>You will never be berated by old mentor Bruce for having lost a fight due to impulsiveness

Why even live?

>Also, I managed to get our boy Scaramouche disguised as Mario into the annual collage.

Oh I'm telling.

I'm mostly interested in seeing more details on the Avengers teaser we saw a while back.
Lots of detail went into it so it'll probably be a pretty ambitious game.

You better not...

Disney Infinity 4.0 would have been announced.

sadness

>posting the fake image

It's the real one. Don't be jelly because your entry didn't get in.

>implying

>All 3 of my entries made it in, even if they're a little covered.

Feelsgoodman