Channel Awesome were are they now?

I remember the threads when Jewario died, but after that I kinda just stopped watching TGWTG, I decided to check out there site, now called Channel Awesome and I can't find half the members. Can anyone tell me what happened to:
>Lindesy
>Lupa
>Todd
>JO
>Paw
>Marzgirl
>Luke

>Lindsay
SJW freak still on youtube
>Lupa
Don't know, don't care
>Todd
Still getting cucked by lindsay nightly
>JO
Tranny Freak
>Paw
Most Likely getting cucked by his wife
>Marzgul
Still making videos
>Luke
See JO

>Lindesy
drunken turbo slut

>Lupa
who cares

>Todd
grade-a cuck

>JO
tranny

>Paw
married to someone who has zero sexual feelings for him

>Marzgirl
>Luke
whocares

>

>Lindesy
Became annoying SJW type and went off to do her own thing
>Lupa
Fired due the incompotence of CA
>Todd
Still around
>JO
Became a tranny and left
>Paw
Left
>Marzgirl
Left
>Luke
Became a tranny and left

If dubs or better, Spoony offs himself by the end of this year.

Lupa makes some pretty all right Baywatch videos now. And shows up in Brad's stuff.

>Lindsay
Left Channel Awesome, got arrested for public intoxication pretty recently. Is either engaged or married now, but hides her partner. (It's not Todd).
>Lupa
Fired from CA.
>Todd
Still sticks around. Probably a cuck, Lindsay has moved out IIRC so I don't know what he does for rent.
>JO
Jessu is now Jacob, went trans a while back. Dating some Anime News Network guy IIRC. Left CA.
>Paw
Had a kid with Lindsay's friend, Maven of the Eventide. Raising the kid gender-neutral. Left CA.
>Marzgirl
Left CA, haven't kept up with.
>Luke
Also now a tranny, left CA.

Nostalgia Critic is really bad, and he always was. So was anyone and everyone associated with this site. Todd was the best thing to come out of that site and he still blew.

are we still okay with Based Brad, or is he Bad Brad now?

They're all either dead or trannies.

/thread

The only people worth anything from CA were Phelous and Brad.

I think he's pretty based. Jesus Bro got some laughs out of me.

is it me, or is Paul Latza god's gift to the planet earth?

Brad released two shitty movies last year.
I'd argue that Bennett was better than Todd because I've never heard about Bennett sperging out on Twitter. He does his goofy anime shit and keeps to himself.

Come join us in Eggkara we are about to watch Doug's NC review of The Last Jedi, we can get you up to speed on all the fucked up shit that CA has been thru

Okay, Marry Fuck Kill CA Edition:
>Doug
>Linkara
>Spoony
Will do more if this gets traction.

Paul Latza actually made it and works for Disney.

Probably going to end up directing Frozen 4. Happy for the guy.

Holy kek, I spit out my drink.

kek poor colin

Are e-celeb threads even allowed on Sup Forums anymore? Last time I posted a Spoony thread I got banned. :(

#Juanbutnotforgotten

Marry Spoony, Kill Doug, Fuck Linkara because at least he's kinky.

YOUR BRO KILLED ME SPOONY! NOW I'M GOING TO HAUNT YOU!

damn, is he actually planning a murder-suicide?

>Marry Doug
>Fuck Linkara
>kill Spoony

Why was LordKat so awesome?

Depends...do you have a big black cock HMMMMMMM?

Marry Doug because he has the most money
Put Spoony out of his misery
Fuck Linkara I guess

>or how many people i take down with me
Shouldn't someone call the authorities?

Could always strap one on.

He wasn't. He was just some fat bitter fuck, which is probably why you and some of Sup Forums likes him.

I like him.

Yes.
Yes.

>Fuck Linkara I guess

I came for the Ultima videos. I stayed for the impending murder/suicide.

I am in

brad is based everyone else is an autist

Holy shit look at all those soyboys

Colin Mochrie's son became a tranny? Wow.

>Cry baby lefty
>Based
Pick One

Is it just me or is BlockBuster Buster miles worse than anyone else on Channel Awesome. I'm not a fan of the others but at least I can see why they have a following. But BBB has this horrible lisp, says nothig new about what he's talking about and generally makes boring videos. Seems like your average friend who has a "youtube review" channel.

Apparently the rest of CA avoids him and thinks he's a loser.

I watched one of his videos and it was just lazy. He had like two shitty characters that was just him dressed as a nerd (named nerd-linger if I recall) and him dressed like a "cool" guy. His premise of just being a mad fanboy that gets mad at things and smashing it with a hammer is so fucking lame the irate gamer comes looks like a creative genius by comparison.

Trump happened.

>Being bitter about CA

I'm sure it's more of a remorse for being associated with that shit.

He went on a 30 minute rant that Spoony ruined his chance at becoming a big e-celebrity.

Even to this day he brings it up sometimes in a more calm manner.

I listened to that. Like maybe he's butthurt about that, but I'm sure 5 years after that rant was recorded the dude just moved on with his life.

Brad seems surface level cool, but he does come off as a guy that thinks he knows more than he actually does. Plus he's kind of a prick about his opinions on new movies.

Why is she so perfect?

Is 2018 the year?

Yeah, I'm thinkin' he's back.
2018: YEAR OF THE 'TANG!

>tfw your 2009 waifu is now a dyke manlet chemically-created gay man.

Still a cool guy even if he lets politics get in the way of shit

Proof that Anime can turn even a self-described conservative christian girl into a degenerate?

>mfw

>$25,000 set

I would have follow all of those fuckers to death when I was 16, I'm ashamed of myself.

He's been doing the exact same thing for nearly 10 goddamn years (just like Dougie Doug) and hasn't grown or improved in the slightest (also see Phelous, Linkara, etc.). He refuses to even upgrade his equipment, which Doug at least has!

Seriously, what the hell does this joker even have to offer besides obscure movie references, snide passive-aggressive jabs at his user base and impotent virtual signalling?

I know user, me too... Me too...

For the people that like him: good, consistent content. I'll give him that.

>16

I hope that was a typo

Jesus this is like picking between water torture or flogging...
>Marry Doug since he's probably the most "stable" economically/mentally. Plus he seems to be pretty good at ignoring his own wife, that makes it easier on all of us
>Kill Spoony, gotta put Old Yeller down... Mercy kill, he's like Syd Barret at this point.
>...Fuck Linkara? He's a little pervert, I can just tie him up and leave.

But she became Nick Cave, at least we got a good musical career from her.