F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nazd-KgCjVI
youtube.com/watch?v=qyN5tNYhfSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My only problem with Lars is that I hate giant ear loops. They make me queasy. But seriously, god tier redemption.

>died
>reborn inside a cave
>savior of his people
lars confirmed for jesus

Glad to see someone grow a pair of balls on the show. Even if he turned into a pink faggot afterwards. Show is definitely getting good again.

He is an ugly character so I'm glad he'd dead.

>They forshadowed this with the Cookie Cat song in episode 1
>Hes a frozen treat with a all new taste cause he came to this planet from outerspace
>A refugee of a interstellar war
>He left his family behind

youtube.com/watch?v=nazd-KgCjVI

I wonder if he gets Lion's voice powers.

those "forshadowings" are completely in your face bullshit and they are completely pointless seing as you wont get a single clue of whats going to happen until the episode gets leaked
their only purpose is for you to look back and say see? this is the scene where we are told what happens in a cryptic way with no way to correctly guess it since the big twist literally happens in a single episode, in a single minute of a single episode nontheless

>The treat is a creamy-white vanilla and pink strawberry flavor
Woah mang

But this though. Good foreshadowing in SU was stuff like Garnet being the only of the CG with two gems and seemingly two rooms.

or garnet being able to see the future being pretty much showed when she cant stop playing the ddr game and getting a perfect score since she was filling herself with too much data
Remember good writing?

who actually watches this faggot shit?

nice numbers

>fifty years have passed
>but... I do not age
>time has lost it's effect on me
>Homeworld grasp chokes the past, present and future
>gotta get back, back to earth
>Pink Lars

Okay, this needs a pic immediately, and this is coming from someone who hates Lars.

Steven is going to break blue diamond, then heal her to show that they are all connected by love tra la la la.

Long ago on a distant world, I, Steven, the half-gem monster of Earth, unleashed an unspeakable evil.

But a FOOOLISH donut shop cashier, wearing a snake T-shirt stepped forth to BERATE me.

>who actually watches this faggot shit?
socially retarded people

Do you think if his hair grew longer and he cut some of it off that he'd be able to go through it? I mean maybe the power wouldn't last long, but it might last long enough for him to get into the pocket dimension.

>blurring out his username
lol

>
fuck you, i made the joke first

The first tweet seems reasonable.

The second one though is what did him in. You don't go "lol I'm impersonating a dying kid, herp herp."

S-sorry there are many posts

I don't think that would be physically possible user

>After series 4 ends with him being an absolute coward, literally wish he would die

>Tell myself the only way he'd redeem himself is if he dies for Steven

>He literally dies for Steven

The absolute madman.

no, fuck you. You saw my clever joke and then posted it in another thread
You are only sorry you got caught doing it

i just found it on twitter
i wouldn't have blurred it

>Saved innocents
>Sacrificed himself for good
Lars has become a True Hero, and as per Hercules rules he has been given immortality

He did the joke better, though. He fleshed it out.

So you're both the joke's parents.

More like press SPACE to respawn.

he did the joke better because he did my joke i made
i came with the joke on the spot and posted it fast, he saw my joke and though hey it would be funny to write the same joke but add the entire monologue
Its like one of those comedians that just say 20 year old jokes from someone else
a joke told many times stops being funny

The Samurai Jack meme's been told so many times. Like every day, someone makes a new variation of it on Sup Forums. He could have easily come up with it on its own; it's not like it's some clever joke that draws from esoteric knowledge.

>long ago in a distant land
>I Rebecca Sugar the gay shemale dyke unleashed a fag enabling show to little children
but a foolish network executive wielding his 90s television experience saw fit to challenge me. Before the final paperwork was filed. I gave him a hand job and made him approve the show. Now he seeks to remove the recorded footage and undo the present line up which is Steven Universe.

autism

today it was me
try to be funny some other time
nobody likes a redditor who steals jokes

I get that you feel bad. I'd probably feel a little sour if my joke was stolen. But the fact of the matter is, you're not making a good case for yourself by getting so riled up.

Besides, there's a good chance the joke wasn't actually stolen. And it's not like any of this really matters anyway. This is an anonymity-based board.

i dont feel bad, i feel great. I made a good joke, good enough for some nobody to try to steal it presumably because nobody ever nottices him unless he is standing near something funny and interesting in this case me

Guys please stop figthing I didn't mean to derail the thread.

shut up
no one cares
it's a funny joke
get over it before you ruin the thread

Real human bean
And a real hero

So you're the one who finished and shot that joke out of yourself, and that user was the one who received and nurtured it.

So you're the father, that user is the mother, and the joke is your baby.

how many people tried to steal your joke today user?
Immitation is flattery, i have one copy cat going around trying to copy me, that makes me better than you

so it was rape, that user raped me and my joke

I don't care
I'm honestly only replying to bump this thread and also tell you to shut up

This is Sup Forums, you fucking child. How do you think memes are made? You think there would be any memes if everyone who made a joke on here got upset that someone stole it?

>redditor
Pretty obvious that you're the redditor, judging from how you think people should respect your copyright or whatever the fuck despite you being ANONYMOUS. Dipshit.

>How do you think memes are made?
you upload a picture to a site that generates random text

I want to stick my dick in Lars' head
And I don't mean in the portal ;}

That's how you make cancer user

the ears
took me a while but i figured it out

Despite having seen the leak for the next episode, I legit started to tear up when Steven went to check his heartbeat and didn't find anything. Damn good redemption.

#Fuck Veterans

#Fuck BLUMPFFPFPF

Memes are the genetics of a culture. You come up with an idea, and share it around until it becomes popular or common. Things like "What the fuck did you just say to me, you little bitch?" wouldn't be popular unless people kept posting it; it'd just be a funny screenshot that people post in Best of Sup Forums threads.

BUT SNAKE, HOW DO WE STOP THE EVIL MEMES?

the most popular memes are shared non stop on facebook

THE MEMES JACK

youtube.com/watch?v=qyN5tNYhfSg

>Christianity never happened in SU

Holy shit Lars really is SU Jesus

>free will
>religion is a joke
>memes
>Richard "nigger with the biggest dick" Dawkins

WEAPONISED EUPHORIA JACK

saint Martha when

Gotta admit Lars had it pretty damn rough and still stepped up

>Was a punk bitch
>He was aware of this and hated it
>Gets "kidnapped" to an island
>Gets possessed
>People angry that he is rightfully pissed about being possessed
>Gets abducted by fucking aliens
>Ends up in the underground / outcast area of Homeworld
>Still decides to step up to protect a bunch of mutant aliens he just met
>Fucking dies but is revived in time
>Is fucking pink now
>Is fine with letting Steven and the mutant gems go to Earth and leave him behind alone on an alien world most likely being hunted by fuck knows what else is down there if not the Diamonds themselves

Big E would be proud. Well maybe not too crazy about the whole pink thing and arguably the mutant gems but if they swore allegiance to protecting mankind he'd probably be cool with that

Easy there, Padparadscha.

I am just hoping for a Misadventures of Lars and the Reject Gems episode

mainly so we can see Paddy again

>Steven's back!

With better memes than they have. Memes spread better when they A) have some level of truth to them that people can relate to, and B) are funny. The memes that evil people spread not only try to suppress the truth, but aren't funny, if they're trying to be at all. A large part of comedy is doing the unexpected, such as being offensive towards those society tells us to treat with kindness, such as with all this SJW shit nowadays. The problem with that is, when they spread memes advocating for those things, it is the expected thing, and is drowned out in a sea of calls for tolerance.

>tldr
>being offensive catches everyone's attention like a house fire
>the big baddies can't indoctrinate people if they don't pander to them
>pandering to all the special snowflakes only creates a blizzard where, although every individual is unique, you can't tell because there are millions of them

That's when they start to die though. It's a thin margin. Since Sup Forums is primarily a counter-culture, anything that becomes popular outside of here is dropped quickly because it becomes normal. It goes like this.

>normies enjoy A
>anons are not normies, and as such try to separate themselves from A
>one user creates B, satirising A
>spreads B on Sup Forums
>anons find it hilarious
>they spread it around Sup Forums
>B becomes popular
>it leaks out into normie websites
>B becomes the hip thing that hipsters like to post
>normies start loving it
>B becomes popular for everyone
>anons now hate B

It's kind of like how when a parent pushes a child to like the same things as them, they end up resenting it, repeating for generations, but on a much shorter yet larger scale.

Is there R34 of lars and Paddy Sapphire?

I wouldn't of happened if Steven just shut the fuck up. Also how did he die? Connie been tossed just has hard.

A lot.

Best character development, I can't recall other character I hated the first time I see it and it becomes a loved character so smoothly as Lars, Pearlfags are probably salty at this.

people get paralyzed from falling out of their beds. I feel like this is pretty plausible.

So is he going to pull a Neville Longbottom and next time we see him he's gonna be a rugged confident leader that has a growing team?

Bot exploded and the tear in his shirt plus the scar across his eye afterward suggests shrapnel to me. That's before the impact with the wall and then the impact with the ground afterward.

Leave the diamonds to me Steven

>Lars is the new Rose Quartz

>pearl falls in love with him.

that dude ain't shit, I hope he uses both tumblr and Sup Forums so he could see how much he fucked up

>when your bro is so cool that you let him fuck your adoptive mother.

So wait are all 4 episodes out then?