Is there any reality where this film succedes?

Ok, so far the DCU has ridden the popularity coattails of Batman, Superman and the Joker. Wonder Woman is the only exception and that was the success it was 'cause of 'female empowerment'.

Even if the DCU turns around on a dime and Aquaman is really solid, like above average in superhero terms, will anyone go see it? The DCU brand is like a ballast tied to its feet and Marvel is gonna swamp the year with capeshit anyway.

it's up against the bumblebee movie a week after a spider-man animated movie and mortal engines. I mean, maybe? 60m opening 150 over all, plus 220 world wide?

>James Wan

It'll be fine retards

>that was the success it was 'cause of 'female empowerment'.
The fuck it was. It wasn't completely shit and it came out during a pretty dry summer for movies. That's why it did well with audiences.

Last year Ghostbusters 2016 was the big "female empowerment" movie. It was an established name and it starred 2 successful actresses and it still flopped.

the girl is a qt. maybe middle aged women will bring their husbands because they want to see jason momoa topless

LITERALLY

WHO

>directed some horror films
>directed the 7th F&F movie which was a big deal thanks to the success of 4, 5 & 6 and Paul Walkers death
What exactly makes you think this guy's name is going to make this successful? Justin Lin (F&F 3, 4, 5 & 6) didn't make Star Trek Beyond a hit

He's made decent films, it's not a jump to think he won't make another decent one in this. Stop playing retarded, this shit isn't that hard.

We aren't talking about Justin lin

>(F&F 3, 4, 5
>good

Kill yourself, if you couldnt see his star trek being garbage from the jump after those films, youre worthless

>Lin made fast 3 and 4
>beyond ended up bad

There's your answer bruv

If it's dark and gritty shit like Snyder's vision, it's doomed as fuck.
If it's fun high adventure ala Thor Ragnarok, it'll sell.

Yeah and what films did Wan make?

Google it tard, the fuck you think this is

Not gonna waste my time googling a literal who. You said he made some good films, you tell me.

>"hurt durr you're retarded"
Nigger YOURE the fucking retard. We're talking about whether this film will be successful even if it's a solid movie. Maybe some reddit spacing will help you understand.

James Wan has mad some hits but mostly horror films & F&F7 was going to be successful regardless of who directed it.

I was pointing out that while the most successful movie Wan has ever been connected to was F&F7. Justin Lin the man largely responsible for the revival of that franchise still didn't guarantee that Star Trek Beyond was successful.

Yea most and bvs were certainly doomed at the box office..oh wait. Light, dark, campy. That shit doesn't matter. It just needs to be a good movie/spectale

Whole lot of ranting and complaining to say Wan will make a decent film and it'll be fine. Didn't need to even continue pass your first sentence to tell I'm talking to a mouth breather. Anything else you want to add?

Samefagging. It's hard to believe that 3 people One after the other would all misunderstand and be so triggered by one post. Nobody is talking about the quality of the films except for you. We're talking about how financially successful the films have been and how much of that carries over to the director's next film

>can't read
Figures. You won't read my post but you'll rage reply to it 5x you fucking dipshit

BvS underperformed so thats your answer.

Way I see it, it needs to do a Wonder Woman. An Iron Man. Also Ant-Man. Basically, sell the character.

Aquaman could be some high seas kino if done right. Give us a proper Jack Sparrow movie like Dead Man's Chest

yes, no way ppl could find you retarded

>800mil
>doomed as fuck

"under performed" by various standards is irrelevant to the terminology you used retard. it can be dark and gritty as you so claimed and still make over 700 mil. which isnt doomed retard

>post a blog
>show his autism strong
>gets upset when he is written off as a retard

Yea, as agreed wan will make it decent as always

So there's more than one illiterate spaz on Sup Forums. Guess you learn something every day.

Also stop using "retard" in literally every post you make. You sound like that little spaz from Generation Kill

>s-samefag!

kek

>he doesn't know where he is

Back to neogaf before you embarrass yourself any further

>still thinking anyone's discussing whether or not Wan will make a good movie
>"I was just pretending to be retarded"
I get it now. Carry on Retard-user

Concession accepted. Maybe you'll learn next time before jumping to post your shit opinions

>So there's more than one illiterate spaz on Sup Forums. Guess you learn something every day.

first night here?

You know you're formatting every reply the same way samefag? Greentext, reddit space, text? That's how you gave yourself away

>he's still in denial
>t-there can be only one!

>he doesn't know about the conjuring
disneypleb

this autism lads?

Death Sentence is better than any Death Wish movie. I have faith in Wan on that alone.

>So there's more than one illiterate spaz on Sup Forums. Guess you learn something every day.

>that scene where Kevin
Bacon buys guns from John Goodman

Sure, Wonder Woman outgrossed Civil War in the US and killed the Transformers and PotC franchises.

pretty sure pirates killed itself

If Elon buys 10,000,000 tickets.