DUDE FASCISM IS BAD LMAO XD

>DUDE FASCISM IS BAD LMAO XD

What are some movies that don't pander to libshits and their shit ideals?

If that's all you got out of the movie you should unironically put a bullet in your head.

Kill yourself

I don't know man communists in civil war era Spain aren't plucky rebels and aren't particularly heroic either.

Based. Brazil needs to kill all those chimps on sight.

The point of the movie wasn't politics

Fascism saved Spain user. The movie portrays it as brutal on purpose to brainwash the masses.

>Fascism
>Saving anything
Also, political backdrop wasn't the point of the movie.

this
and the fantasy segments are just hacky window dressing for the real propaganda
del toro is a pig piece of shit, i'd love to watch him die

>fascism

Ugh, let see...

>Saved Italy
>Saved Germany
>Saved Spain

Your children will be praising fascism once it saves them from the foreign hordes that are invading from all corners of the world too

DESU with you, that was true facism. Current libtards have no fucking idea of what actual facism is. I invite them to go to land live in Latin america in order to experience it first hand.

In short, communists countries are usually facists. Specially those that happen to have spanish as their 1st language.

In this movie I think it is presented well Franco's regiment, but I am not a spaniard fag so I wouldnt know if I am accurate or not.

>In short, communists countries are usually facists.
what

>I dont know what communism or fascism is

Books user, try em.

how about you expand on that point you dumb nigger

Who gives a fuck it's a fantasy movie taking place 75 years ago who gives a fuck

>''user I only get my education from meme images and Sup Forums, I am too lazy to research and read books on these topics XD"

Google is your friend, user.

fuck both of them

>Saved Germany
Fascism tore Germany in two

Communism =/= Fascism
Fascism =/= Communism

>Fascism tore Germany in two

Nope. That was the allies and the commies. Fascism restored Germany, restored its armies and made the entire world fear it.

But since the Jew couldn't let such a thing exist, well..

The classic anti libshit kino

But it literally DID save the country.
You not liking something doesn't change basic facts. Fucking hell how fragile are you?

>But it literally DID save the country.

Sight... retard. Could you please go back to your Sup Forums safe space?

is this the thread where i converse with children?

Fuck you man it was a good film why does everything have to be so political, at least go to Sup Forums if your'e going to post this shit

everyone in this thread needs to read fucking books unironically, holy fucking shit. normalfags shouldn't get into politics

>DUDE FASCISM IS GOOD LMAO XD
Is it that time of day again

>DUDE ITS THEM BUT NOT ME I AM LE SPECIAL INTELLECTUAL XD

Kys yourself brainlet

>kys yourself

>Saved Germany

OH NO NO NO

The movie was so fucking bad. Beyond all its glaring flaws, but hit me the most was how badly Captain Vidal was written.

He was literally evil only to be evil. He made all his scenes unrealistically uncomfortable because he had no motivations besides being weird.

As a result, he seemed genuinely (as in the medical sense) autistic.

But it was a civil war. IT WAS FUCKING BRUTAL. Not saying it didnt saved spain but both sides behave like animals