What does Sup Forums think of gemsonas?

What does Sup Forums think of gemsonas?

Other urls found in this thread:

dolldivine.com/gemsona-maker.php
youtube.com/watch?v=LlqEvkhl0So
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As gay as, if not gayer than, Fursonas.

Dumb.

But I don't mind fan fusions or fan gems if they look half decent.

There's only one good one.

I can't possibly imagine caring, but I'm sure it makes someone incredibly angry.

I think they're fine as a character design exercise for artists. However, since it's been proven that the show doesn't have any actual guidelines for designing gems, it's a moot point trying to make anything "show accurate".

I made my own gemsona, my gem is in my tail and my weapon is a frying pan!

This. Furries are pretty fuckin gay, but they also have alot of straight shit. But gems are almost exclusively lesbians. Making it more gay than furries.

They're basically Sonic recolors for fat tumblrinas.

Like all fanmade content they can range from pretty neat to absolute trash.

Post the best gemsona, I'll start

Hey Frampt, I've got some Dung Pies for ya.

What do I win?

Good for a laugh but not much else

did my friend and I long ago. it was pretty fun.

the show does have some basic guidelines- the most annoying to see broken is over-designing them. then again, I hate seeing any fan character not following canon guidelines

dolldivine.com/gemsona-maker.php

Blast from /sug/'s past here.

The show keeps throwing in gems with oddball body shapes and patterns. Gemsonas are looking more boring and too boring now.

They all suck, but they don't suck as well as your mother.

That's hilarious. I've had stones, so that would also be the strongest one in combat.

I want to fuck black sapphire

Some of the designs in the show don't even look decent, so fan fusions looking a bit wonky sort of fits.

cancer kid's gemsona was pretty cute
Simple designs are the way to go, over designed ones can be cute but they don't make me think of SU

>cancer kid's gemsona was pretty cute
who?

all of these are cuter than any of the characters on the show

Annoying, just like the Sonic and Pony personas.

Kek

Well these have the benefit of an artist that isn't on a time and money budget making a picture instead of a 10-ish minute animation

Shit like fantrolls. It's still acceptable to make variants of existing gems though for lewds and suggestive material

Implicitly gayer, if not in practice.

Furries are overwhelmingly gay but you can have a straight furry or a fetish that has nothing to do with gay. With gems it's 100% gay 100% of the time outside of the one off the premise needs to function.

Not a fan.

There's a handful I jerk too but most are shit

Racist, ableist, ageist for a start. Discrimination deserves the death penalty.

youtube.com/watch?v=LlqEvkhl0So