IT'S OVER

MARVEL IS FINISHED

ALL HAIL DC

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/c2P8Ijt.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=chC-nTLh6aA
pajiba.com/think_pieces/an-open-letter-to-warner-bros-ceo-kevin-tsujihara-about-layoffs-zack-snyder-and-donuts.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE DID IT REDDIT

Fans only hate dark superman.

i.imgur.com/c2P8Ijt.gif

If anything DC fucked up by making a good one. Now Marvel has competition where they had grown complacent and sloppy. DC should have just let Marvel wear out their own welcome.

SNYDER IS THE PROBLEM

SNYDER HAS BEEN THE PROBLEM ALL ALONG

>Marveldrones complaining that the movie must be "too much safe"

Am I dreaming?

>Superman, the first superhero, is the first good comic book movie with
>Batman, the gritty follow up, makes superhero movies serious again with TDK trilogy
Pottery basically determined that WW's first movie would have this effect a while ago
youtube.com/watch?v=chC-nTLh6aA

Thanks to identity politics, and the bullshit with the female-only showings, I can't trust critics in regards this this movie

Snyder didn't do suicide squad

>marvel is finished
cant we just be happy that both DC and marvel are gonna be good now?

This isn't comics dude, Marvel has to compete with loads of other companies. WB isn't the only other fish in the pond.

>Only 20 reviews so far.

And watch that Tomato Meter drop.

>female-only showings
Say what?

>Thanks to identity politics
Yeah, I bet you will say the same about "Black Panther".

NO

CHOOSE A SIDE

CHOOSE NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK MARVEL AND FUCK AVENGER PEOPLE.

>They copied snyder and tried in a rush to be like deadpool.

They tripped so hard down the stairs the david bowie fell.

Nah, after the first wave scores tend to stay the same. I remember people saying Get Out was gonna end up in the 60s after the first reviews came in because they were all SJWs

Ahh the cast and crew of put in their vote, so thats it then? Were done here?

Lol, wait for it..............

Ghostbusters effect amirite?
They key was being a feminist movie after all

>the bullshit with the female-only showings
Yeah I'm sure those two whole showings are going to throw everything off

>Trusting critics to begin with

Capeshit is its own pond and the general public is very aware of the two companies butt heads in that arena.

Some theatre chain did women only screenings. Naturally the press picked up on it as MEN BTFO

...yes?

>the state of that Twitter MCU cum chugger who posted "hur talking raccoon but no WW movie"
How about that

>enjoy the marvel movies
>happy dc finally has something that could be good

win/win for me

There are some places having basically girls night out showings for wonder woman

>story by snyder
EX-WB EMPLOYEE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

No! You don't understand, we won, stop enjoying yourself!!!!

But this has always been a thing with DC. They a start high then fucking crater.

And who around here cared about Get Out anyway?

I guess "Gracie Law" is confirmed to be a lying cunt?

pajiba.com/think_pieces/an-open-letter-to-warner-bros-ceo-kevin-tsujihara-about-layoffs-zack-snyder-and-donuts.php

Really makes you think.

Nah, it's over bitch. Once the major publishers post their reviews. Everyone else just follows suit in fear of losing readership.

>every DC capeshit gets bad reviews
>"DIS BEEUTEEFOOL PLACE"
>Wonder Woman looks like it's gonna be the worse
>gets good ratings
How did they do it?

This was obvious to anyone who actually knows anything about the movie industry other than just reading fucking ComicBook.com and shit

What does this mean for the Captain Marvel movie from marvel?

It took a woman to save the DCEU. :^)

>wonder woman is now the most well received DC hero

Well, well, well....Where is YOUR female lead movie, Mouse cucks.

Now watch Pajiba still shit on it because 'REEEEEE GAL IS A ZIONIST GOING OFF OF A TUMBLR POST FROM A YEAR AGO REEEEEEEEEEE.'

Well they said Gadot was the highlight of BvS. All marble mouthed and showing up for brief seconds.

It's not over. It's only beginning. Marvel actually has COMPETITION now. DC finally has a good movie. Hopefully this will make Marvel step up their game as well so we don't get another Avengers 2.

Everyone wins.

>execs saw suicide squad and thought that it looked nothing like the shitty snyder films
>commissioned a company that literally only makes trailers to change it so it looked more like a snyder film

the problem is snyder AND the wb execs. but now snyder is gone and the execs probably realized how shitty that suicide squad decision was. we're about to enter the golden age of dc movies

Suicide Squad and BvS started low.

Only "Man of Steel" started high (+90%) and then tanked big time after one day.

Joke on you asshole when Sup Forums isnt being gay, we love to be dominated by big, powerful and muscular women.

Her movie is the first real bomb of mcu.
YASSSSS SOAY QUEEEN.

Isn't it next year?

And Black Widow still doesn't have a movie. And while superman goes to the county fair with his family Iron Man and Captain Marvel nearly kill each other because of vaguely defined minority report shit.

Nah, TDK has an average rating of 8.6 on RT. That's ludicrously high, even Logan maxed at 7.9

>we love to be dominated by big, powerful and muscular women.
But Gadot is neither of those

Nothing really, only the box office matters.

But if WW does well there they will most likely be happy, Captain Marvel was always one of the riskier movies since female-led action movies typically don't do well.

If Fox was petty enough, they should go ahead and announce a solo X movie.

>Ant-Man will flop
>GotG will flop
>Dr Strange will flop
Sup Forums BTFO again

Pretty much nothing. It's still happening and will still get some free praise for being Marvel's first solo superheroine movie.

At worst some DC-aligned critics (because that'll happen) will shit on it becaus Wonder Woman did it first.

>yfw Wonder Woman is a critical and commercial success and also wins an Oscar

Enlighten me, how was this obvious? I'm glad she was wrong, but I don't know how you can declare it obvious aside from DC fanboyism "she *must* be wrong!".

>every single critic points out how it is so much better than the other 3 movies because it's FUN
Seems they finally cracked the formula.

>but now snyder is gone and the execs probably realized how shitty that suicide squad decision was. we're about to enter the golden age of dc movies

but after WW we get Justice League, directed by Zack Snyder

One movie getting good reviews doesn't mean Justice league will be any good

Also both MCU and DCUE need to fuck off and die so cape comics can get better

No it hasn't, BvS actually started low and raised a bit iirc, I can't remember SS but it definitely wasn't ever at 90+ with 29 reviews

Next year is BP, Avengers 3, and Ant-Man & Wasp.

Cap Marvel is early 19

Why do yall keep bringing up ghostbusters.
Its not the same.
Ghostbuster was trying to shit on a well loved story cuz wheres the women i stead of trying to ve its own thing and build on the lore.

WW is justing trying to be a WW story. It doesnt shit on anyone and never feed into that bullshit mindset of 'WW is a femenazi' that folks who dint read comics have.

Yea the Ghostbusters thing all over again. At most we'll have light criticism. "well could have been, but overall great." And such.

Until it fails in the court of public opinion then they'll revise their feelings.

>JL
>directed by Zack Snyder
I can already see the reviews saying it was a step backwards on what WW built.

Yeah. I'm really glad DC finally understands that we want these movies to be comedies first, dramas second.

WB is going to tear Justice League apart in editing and postproduction, then stitch it back together into something more in line with their new direction. Why do you think they brought in Whedon?

Time traveling sjw's went back to the past to create Wonder Woman and Black Panther in order to spread their agenda, you sheep.

>And who around here cared about Get Out anyway?
People who like good movies.

DC finally has a good movie

Congrats

>FUN

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOT THAT!

PLEASE GOD, ANYTHING BUT THAT!

I HATE FUN!

IF I WANTED TO HAVE FUN, I'D WATCH FUCKING MARVEL MOVIES!

You're giving them too much credit. These people probably think Kick-Ass is MCU.

>97%
Only going up from here!

The prayer circles actually worked!

Two of those movies are very fucking forgettable.

>the MCUcks are now aligning themselves with Sup Forums saying that DC is man hating
If that were true, the entire DC universe post WW's exile wouldn't hinge on Superman's birth, death and return.
It's over, just accept it Marvelzombies

All I can say is now that critics have gotten a taste of fun DC stuff, it will make everything from Snyder taste even worse.

>Marvel has to compete with loads of other companies
Literally only Fox (X-Men) and Warner (DC) matters when it comes to super hero adaptations, everything else has failed miserably.

>every review is going out of it's way to tie this into feminism
>"WHY ARE YOU ALL MENTIONING THE OTHER MOVIE THAT WAS REVIEWED ALL ON FEMINISM?"
Is there such thing as a smart tripfag?

Lego Batman started high and stayed high.

>How did they do it?
Female

MCU gets 85%+ RT scores and praise for being mediocre
Wonder Woman seems like it's on track for 80% RT score and praise for being a woman-led movie and being the first one.

Captain Marvel is confirmed to get 101% RT score for being MCU and first female led movie in the MCU

>There's still only 1 rotten review

I guess WB broke their own embargo because they were confident after all. I'm honestly shocked

According to the reviews, by actually making a movie about a HERO instead of a mopey asshole.

Go home TV.

>96%
>Higher than any Marvel movie
Wooooooooooooooooooooow
That has to be embarassing.

#Rebirth

They tried to keep Zack on board tho. You honestly think they can recut a movie like Justice League this close to release?!

No the same thing

>not canon netflix shit.
How about a big motion picture, sweetie?

Maybe, and just maybe WB will decide that Zack is harmful for their business and finally sack him from the DCEU.
I know it won't happen because of his wife, but it would be nice.

>tfw Ghostbusters was at 99% when it first came out
>tfw we get to see this crash and burn

>Dcucks don't realize that agreeing with RT means that they agree that the previous movies were shit

So how long until Sup Forums turns on DC?

Before the end of June?

Turns out actually letting Johns do his job is a good thing

No they dont. Try talking to actual people.

Normies dont even remember Kick-Ass exists

not canon

*80%+

Wanna believe maybe the rest of the WB/DC movies are gonna be mediocre and get good praise but JL is probably about to ruin it and be shit