Let's be honest

It should have been Connie.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3o44ex
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No fuck her. Her becoming immortal like steven and getting portal powers on top of silently raising a mutant gem army on homeword would have made her more annoying

I don't think they have it in them to kill off a little girl, even temporarily

Lars is immortal now

They can't create a narrative of unity if they unify two characters.

They probably could've if they already didn't write her to be Steven's go-to fusion fuckbuddy.

Lars felt like a huge asspull.

But no, it should've been Greg

And also for some reason the ressurection would cause her to have to wear glasses again.

And she would get some sweet big titties.

you should keep this shit in one thread

50 years have passed. But I do not age. Steven has forgotten about me.

yeh
nah

Yeah, maybe

Why?

They're giving Steven his own group of super humans to parallel Rose Quartz's inner circle
>Connie is his clingy swordfighter
>Lars is his freak of nature looking for acceptance

Now he just needs a defect and a traitor.

Greg and Onion?

I don't think it'll be Greg, since he's not someone Steven personally recruited. Probably Onion and Ronaldo. (or possibly Sadie, since we know she can fight)

>wanting Connie subtly written off the show

>Hope is lost.

Please not Ronaldo. That fat faggot doesn't deserve one more second of screen time.

>Gotta get back, back to Earth

>Samurai Girth

Theory: When the episode was first being written, it WAS going to be Connie, but then someone pointed out that if they made the brown girl light pink they'd get eaten alive by tumblr.

so wait, dont bite my head off, but why does everyone actually hate connie?

I dont like her, I just dont see much wrong with her.

She's brown and your on Sup Forums. Do the math

Some parts of tumblr are actually mad that Lars, the Filipino character (his last name is Barriga and his family makes ube cakes) was "pink washed"

nope

Tell me about the alternate dimension you are from where Sup Forums does not love little brown girls over everything else in the universe

Got any screen caps of this?

They don't feel the name 'Lars' was kind of an indication there that he wasn't a pure Filipino?

>And she would get some sweet big titties
Honestly she's at the age where they should start showing up, it's kinda weird that she's almost 13 and still flat as a board

Tumblr gets triggered about everything, Uncle Andy's mere existence, Blue Diamond not being Indian/Muslim, etc.
Does anyone honestly care about not making them mad anymore, because that's basically impossible.

No, Lars needed it, I can't wait when Lars become a great leader and pearl wants some murdercock.

definitely not

I'll prefer Onion over all.
Also topkek Lars replaced Connie's position as Steven's knight.

This. Lars finally threw off his own fears and cowardice and did something brave and cool, and is ultimately a better person for it (even setting aside becoming a revenant warrior with portal powers and a cool scar)

>Tries to be cool for once in his life
>Dies
>Is brought back to life as Stevens little pink bitchboi trapped in some caves with a bunch of deformed dykes
Is there anyone in SU with a shittier existence than Lars?

Then put him out in space.

It would have been actually cool. He gets the powers and adventure he always wanted, but he can't go home and realizes he didn't want it that way after all. He has an actual named regular appearance family that can actually visibly miss him. He has an actual girlfriend to cry for him.

Lars is too convenient a character. Nobody who doesn't show up only in his episodes really cares about him except Sadie, who can run the Donut alone. He's disposable.

Sadie's gonna sploosh so hard.

He's not a revenant. He was dead for, what, a minute? If someone is resuscitated after that time we don't call them revenants, do we?
Lazarus - in the original story this is apparently a take on - had been dead for days; long enough that he started to stink.

Steven healed him. And apparently upgraded him as well.

And, somehow, linked him to a pocket dimension. I doubt Jesus could have done that.

>Connie is actually a trap

Only for lewds not as characters

honestly Lars doesn't deserve this. not as in he isn't good enough, but now he's too good. i wanted a Lars redemption arc, but not like this. dude really died first before he was redeemed

he died for our sins user

He redeemed himself when he risked his life to save the Off Colors.

She's enough of a Mary Sue as is.

In fact, I'm very surprised it wasn't her. Seems like exactly the kind of shit they would do.

>instead of entering her hair to get to Rose's pocket dimension, you take her cleavage.

Was this finally confirmed in the episode? Haven't seen it yet.

They could get you killed

But yeah, what a crock to use Lars instead of Connie.

I dropped SU months ago but what's this about Lars being immortal and pink?

Thats the most horrible thing I've ever heard. Why ruin a perfect little loli like that?

No it shouldn't have.
Connie is too important to the show. They needed a throw away townie character to dump on homeworld as a plot device and never talk about until the show is almost over.

SU decided to be good.

Steven gets dragged to homeworld (after freeing a bunch of townies from a gem ship that was abducting them, except for Lars because Lars tries to hide instead of flee), sees the blue and yellow diamonds in court on the pink diamond shattering, and escapes with lars into a giant kindergarten under homeworld.

Down under homeworld they find a bunch of defective gems and chill for a while, eventually some shattering robonoids show up and try to kill them, but they can't see Lars, so lars starts bashing them in. Lars dies from an explosion when bashing the last one in.

It should've been Greg.

So you want Connie to become Steven's familiar and the for the series to end with a two part episode about their wedding cake?

>Lars has to kneel subserviently to allow Steven to use his hair portal

I can't be the only one who noticed this.

Will also Lars replace Connie's position as Steven's lover?

...what Connie thought to herself as she ran Lars through with Rose's Sword....

>Steven stabs a common housecat
>Cries onto it
>takes it through Lion to homeworld
>Shoves the off colors and lars through the cat
>Leaves the dime-a-dozen housecat onto homeworld

Why not?

>hurting a cat
Yup, will never happen

I liked her when she was the normal in Steven's life. But the moment she became the default wielder of Rose's sword and the general offense, I learned to despise her ass.

How much the hair portal can expand, is it not limited only to the area covered by hair?

>is it not limited only to the area covered by hair?
Considering how much bigger Steven is than Lars's pompadour, it can probably expand enough.

>Lars you have all the powers of Lion now!
>Uses portal to get home

Hmmmmmmmm

Fuck that nigger, she didn't deserve shit.

>gets to tap padapapradchamapadapa on the daily
>shitty
user im fine with gays but keep your shit on >>/lgbt/

I can't till he shows up again buffed up and made a total badass.

Lion can barely get the Gems to the Moon.

You think Lars can use his portal powers all the way from a different galaxy?

What happens if Pink-Lars goes into Lion's mane, and tries to come out of his own hair?

So Lion is literally just a regular lion that got revived by Rose?

Jesus can do anything you fucking heathen

start at 5:55

dailymotion.com/video/x3o44ex

If Greg dies they will probably pull some shit like "rose wouldn't of wanted this" and let him die.

>Lars can portal
>gems know the planet
>gems tell Lars where the ships are
>portal to ships
No hard

>gems know the planet

Not anymore they don't.

>immortal pink loli

While arousing an immortal pink 20 year old Pryinka is better.

They literally tell Lars they can't leave him behind since he doesn't know the planet when they do.
Plus given they have to hide they would definitely know their way around for fear of being shattered

Peridot should, but it seems like no one will ever acknowledge that. Also there's also the gems we just met

>Lars gets erased from existence.

Offcolors barely even know the planet also. They're had to hide for eons in fear of being detected and shattered.

Does Connie think in the third person?

I'm talking about Steven using his hair portal

Yes in a few flashbacks Rose had a lion with her, i remember specifically when steven and connie were looking at that history book with a bunch of gem stuff in it and narrating it they got to a desert and Rose was there with a regular lion.

This is in the episode that they find the palanquin

Connie was a mistake, she shouldn't have existed

He still doesn't know how his power works, and willingly killing a cat is out of his character.

>20 year old Pryinka
wait, I thought she was so well liked because she was a milf. If she isn't a milf, what's there to like about her?

Finding a roadkill would be better since it doesn't involve killing it yourself and being that bigger animals can be found this way than common housepets

>expecting characters in SU to approach a problem logically

>Blue Diamond not being Indian/Muslim, etc.
Butt she is from space? Please tell me you're joking.

These are the people that think white people cosplaying as amethyst is racist because she's a "poc" character.......

....She's fucking purple

>wanting to watch a literal pink poo

She could be called Bismuth

here's one

disgusting

We knew Lion was one of many pink lions that hung out with Rose.

She obviously went travelling and found a few of them along the way that had died, brought them back to life and they followed her as a result.