Whooooah holy shit that fixes everything! I mean don’t actually DO something like stop working for the sexual abusers...

Whooooah holy shit that fixes everything! I mean don’t actually DO something like stop working for the sexual abusers. Nah that’d be too hard. Keep making them millionaires, but wear that pin, you go girl!
These actors deserve a firing squad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9fwe_NEerE
youtu.be/7n3WgiMftaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if it was only as easy as coming out, why didn't they do it sooner?

What are they really trying to hide? Pedos? Are the people who are being accused really apart of the pedo ring that failed to do something?

>about to rape
>see times up pin
>realize rape time is up
>go back to being upstanding member of society

seeing how women run things, I believe they are just going to fuck it up and make men do a better job covering up their tracks

Such a POWERFUL statement. You GO GIRL!!

So courageous

Yeah hopefully it's times up for no talent actresses who only got roles cause they suck a mean dick.

Hollywood will do this then two seconds later give a lifetime achievement award to Woody Allen

I thought they were wearing black dresses to protest harassment?

get molested
say nothing in exchange for money and roles for the next 20 years
come out and act like you're jesus christ instead of some self righteous fucking hypocrite cunt who really doesn't give a fuck about anything other than using this "scandal" to milk a few more minutes of fame out of your carcass of a career.

Wouldn’t it be more powerful if they didn’t show up to the Globes instead of being with the people you claim to be abused by?

I'm illiterate
>Didn't you see the pin?!
Quit literacy-shaming me, ma'am, and let me finish.

that's hard cause there are so many great dresses this year to wear and show off, its easier just to wear a pin sweetie

Two words: virtue signaling.
In all likelyhood they don't give a good goddamn. They knew what was going. They took part in it. And now they're all only speaking up because everything has been thrust into the light, aka the public eye.
In other words, they've been backed into a corner and are desperate to be seen as innocent. I hope they all hang.

And Meryl Streep and everybody else give a standing ovation for child-anus-raping Polanski

I hope the public is awake enough by now to notice they couldn't even keep to a "protest" as simple as wearing a black dress, and blast them for being the subhuman opportunists they are

Based rapists

To date I wonder if ScarJo has been involved?

I'll bet my left nut she has.
She's got the eyes of a rapist for sure.

How much worse is mainstream cinema going to be once it's entirely controlled by people like Kathleen Kennedy? Will theaters even be able to fill seats for anything anymore?

>prostitute yourself for a movie career
>20 years later cry rape

Hollywood and award shows need to die out already.

Let's just say its a good thing independent film making is more accessible than ever.
We'll at least have that.

Kek

Lel

zozzle

lol

They deserve to get fucking raped. It was part of their job, so why have the audacity fucking complain about it?

ROFL

>deserve
>to
>get
>raped
lmao poor boy

kek

this
there seems to be little no accusations of actual assault or rape...but mainly that these guys are strongly implying trading sex for parts, or sometimes outright overtly stating that is the case. Then these women, CHOOSE, to go through with it.(There are stories from actresses who chose to walk away from Harvey etc). But years later, these men are now some kind of monster, its just silly. Should they have used their position to leverage sex..probably not. Are guy guilty of anything more serious than just being a creepy asshole, No.

>..probably not. Are guy guilty of anything more serious than just being a creepy asshole,
dumb

It's not about rape, it's about turning 30. Time's up! No more acting jobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9fwe_NEerE

You think that he's serious, sweetie?

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SPEAK ILL ABOUT MY REESEFU, YOU FUCKING VIRGINS.

>"what are you gonna do, arrest me?"
>quote from woman arrested

Please don't meme me. Respond like an adult not a little minded memer. Thanks.

this goy gets it.
"Time's up" is in reference to their infertility. the biological clock is never wrong.

Time's up, like, when the hooker tells you your hour is up?
Not mocking them, i just couldnt care less about yet another justice trend in americas. You faggots never lift a finger, you just yell to get the attention for the infinite attention bubble. Its literally whining.

They'd rather hop on Trump for saying that the woman will gladly spread her (and not only her pussy, see megalolz guy) for a guy with fame/money/both.

>that guy at the end
sides.jpg

NOW PRISONER 24602060451
YOU'RE NO ONE
LOL
YOUR TIME IS UP AND YOUR TIME IS UP AND YOUR TIME IS UP

YOu are dumb

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

would be better to RSVP then no-show desu.
attention whores

all this shit going on reminds me of the marylin monroe letter story

This is irrelevant but I appreciate your submissive attitude.

I'm no longer sorry that I hurt your feelings.

quick rundown

good post.

so brave
how many of them sucked dicks to get jobs
the future is female

Has Reese Witherspoon been relevant in the last 20 years? Her time really is up, even likes of Harvey don't want that aging roast.

It's like the bill Burr (RIP) joke about the wife beating commercials. youtu.be/7n3WgiMftaU

think about it lads, we are about to enter a golden age of kino. females will have to get jobs based on their ability to act, not to suck dicks now. think how much better movies will be in the next 10-15 years.

>(RIP)

Don't fucking scare me like that, user.

what will do jews who control hollywood do now that the white women they rape are rising up

its only a matter of time until this shit spirals into a tsunami of false accusations and loses all credibility

>molested

They shouldn't be there at first to protest wtf.

yea its pretty hard to molest someone who is a willing participant

They draw attention to it, Better late than never but now what?

Yep.

Follow the money

Jews coin the phrase

Happens to sell the pins to each celebrity for the small sum of$1299.99 ea

Proceeds to my BVI account

Profit

>What are they really trying to hide? Pedos?
>Hollywood
Partially ,yes, when the public gets tired of #metoo they'll think the problem is solved. Mostly it has to do with the confirmation that celebs are all basically prostitutes, and the execs who demand sex for jobs can just make an apologetic tweet and speak out against hate and racism and it absolves them forever.

POWERFUL

>about to rob
>see Jig's Up pin
>realize burgle time is over

Have we done it boys? Have we finally ended crime?

Yeah, it really is that simple
>about to spree shoot
>see no guns sign
>realize massacre time is over

Lmfao. You have to go back

I feel such immense irredeemable hatred for modern day hollywood, I think it's absolutely disgusting in every way. seriously needs to burn down into the ground as soon as possible, some terrorist group should get on that shit

But they would miss their award which has been already paid for by the film company. Plus you have to show the world those expensive designer clothes.