So Marvel has announced that the next season of Avengers Assemble will feature an adaption of Secret Wars...

So Marvel has announced that the next season of Avengers Assemble will feature an adaption of Secret Wars. Also apparently last season ended with Iron Man and Ultron getting sucked into a parallel dimension. Are any of the Marvel cartoons actually good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iF9LtoAWjeo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Theyre alright.

Is this the cartoon with the incredibly horrible animation?

No they're horrible.

Every single one of them throughout history is utter dogshit. The only good ones were Spectacular Spider-Man and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes but they were swiftly cancelled and replaced by utter filth.

This must be one f the crappiest artwork out there.

Earth's Mightiest Heroes is good

Spectacular Spider-Man is good

X-Men Evolution is good

Is this a picture of the real models for the characters? They look like they belong in a cartoon sitcom like Harvey Birdman, or Ugly Americans rather than an action cartoon.

literally deviantart blanks dressed as marvel characters. the art of this show is disgusting

This

F

yes

I still miss EMH

Our World's about to break

I really hope disney gives some animation lessons to the crew.

Tormented and Attacked

Disk Wars was pretty fun

youtube.com/watch?v=iF9LtoAWjeo

Yes

>Are any of the Marvel cartoons actually good?

They're watchable but they're not good

Avengers Assemble at its best is decent but it still is kind of boring, Guardians of the Galaxy has interesting ideas but the excecution is dogshit.

Marvel needs a new head of Animation who will scrape everything and start over from zero

which Secret Wars?

the 80s one or the new COIE ripoff one?

Disk Wars was surprisingly fun mainly because it wasn't trying to ape the MCU and it just did it's own thing.

I also wasn't expecting that cartoon to have episodes centered around Hank Pym and to touch on his low self esteem and mental fuck up problems, that Anime was a nice surprise.

From thumb I thought she was gagged. Dissapoint.

Why won't this show just die already?