youtube.com/watch?v=JZ_amkw3-fc
liveleak.com/view?i=07c_1514996657
youtube.com/watch?v=GWvAPcZERZA
my.mixtape.moe/gjycbx.webm
youtu.be/wLRczTm3hAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shit faux-outrage normies already forgot about

kill niggers

"like for real guys, suicide is not the answer haha ahem.. please if you need help, call the suicide hotline or contact us. we're here. haha omg I can't believe it this is all new to me."

where were you when Logan Paul was utterly BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ_amkw3-fc

the full uncensored vid for those who haven't seen it yet (the youtube rips leave out the close-up shot of the body)

liveleak.com/view?i=07c_1514996657

kek u can tell weebs are fucking jelly he went to japan and made a clown of himself and they have to stay in home because they are useless neets

>watching a casting video while teasing myself
>girl do anal
>start shitting all over

ruined bro

youtube.com/watch?v=GWvAPcZERZA

this
every reaction i've seen to this so far is by some loser with fucking anime figurines and pillows in the background

uh seph-sama actually has a job AND has been to Japan you fucking logang degenerates.

This is the first time I saw this. It seems fake but that faggot doesn't seem like he could act normal because he's sent his entire life as a """YouTube Star""". Also, it's hard to fake that mottled color purple of the dead guy's hands

>defending a youtuber

his fashion sense is a lot more offensive than anything else he did in that video

is he living a real world black mirror anons?

Why, exactly, is he wearing a Toy Story alien hat? He looks like how I dressed when I was 5... because I was dirt poor and wearing discarded '80s hand-me-downs from Goodwill.

The dead body is real; the reaction isn't.

not an argument, try again honey

Actually he was on real tv and movies.

>YouTuber stumbles upon YouTubes corpse in the Japanese suicide forest.

>found my friend with his brains blown out when I was drunk and wearing sweatpants in the woods a few months ago

Hey man, worst moment of my life so far and I wouldn't put it on the fucking internet with scenic views of the area.Shit's traumatic man.

So what are you saying? He saw the body the day before and scripted how he was going to react?

God dammit Pewdiepie is growing on me.

He also had a stupid squeak toy he'd keep squeaking during the most dramatic moments of unearthing the suicide

His reaction was normal.

It's so unreal right?

Even though it's called suicide woods or whatever you don't really expect to see a dead person.

Reminder that the Paul brothers are psychopaths with no regard for life.

Ahhhhh my palms

fuck

It wasn't as bad as I'd heard it was; in fact, his only real mistake was leaving in the footage of the dead guy. At the very least, they should have blurred him out completely, instead of just his face. I'm glad if this ruins his career, though, this guy seems like a living diarrhea lump.

MOM'S SPAGHETTI

post more webms of these hooligans

have to keep appearing as le quirky random millennial friend xDD

>ruins his career
lmao, you dumbass, that's not how meme "careers" work.
Controversy only makes you stronger.

Okay, thanks, you dumbass.

I mean if you make sure to just practise before and if you're fit you could have like a 99,9% success rate for this, it's just scary to watch.

my.mixtape.moe/gjycbx.webm

Based. Mirin his high energy. I'm in the Logang!

Youtube red doesnt count as real movies goog

How many women you think he fucked in Japan?

I hadn't seen it before, it's not nearly as bad as people made it out to be. God people are pussies today.

the GF of the guy who eventually hung himself probably

>that sad music

lmao

Hated in the Nation was just as real as The Waldo Moment.

what did he stumble in on Sup Forums?

ur mum

and you wonder why whites and asians have the highest rates for apathetic, sociopathic tendencies

his giant bald spot probably

It's all based around making an easy to read face with a goofy premise (the hat) then being annoying with an obvious dumb voice, it appeals to young stupid people which there are billions of. It's not even about where he is or what he found but how he can sell his face to the camera. how fucking boring

How do I become a 6'3" low inhibition blonde GOD like the Paul bros?

>whites
>meanwhile Africa, South America, and the Mid East still have slavery, witch burnings, homo tossing. civil wars, dictators, child marriage, etc.

Sup Forums loves those things.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now put Logan, Finn, and Vito in one place.

>le reddit scapegoat

Reminder that his viewer count increased.
White kid can laugh at dead people, upload it, get hyped on the media, and win.

Don't click on my spoiler.

>uploads interesting content with lots of free publicity
>viewership goes up
who would have thunk?

Yeah, no thanks to you faggots and the media. I didn't even know who this asshole was until you guys just had to post about him.

youtu.be/wLRczTm3hAY

Is this music kino?