ITT: Unpopular opinions

ITT: Unpopular opinions
Bojack is fucking awful.

Correct fact.
Post an unpopular opinion now.
Ill start, mlp is awesome.

Wrong.

The character or the show?

It's only a South Park ripoff with a lot of sex. That's no problem, until you get to the beastiality and the terrible animation.

go home goober

It's not awful, but it's not nearly as good as it's hyped up to be. It's just okay. The comedy is done better by other shows, and there's barely any effort put into the much-lauded dramatic elements. The depiction of depression is pretty good, but I still think Evangelion does it better, and Moral Orel does the "absurdist comedy combined with realistic drama" thing better than not just Bojack, but literally every other work of fiction I've encountered.

Moral Orel is the best show that Cartoon Network or Adult Swim has produced

Villainous is only popular because most people surprisingly haven't left their Deviantart phase.

Daniel Clowes is a good

I agree. I just don't usually voice it. First season was good, second season was clearly execs telling the writers "more of the same, but MORE." Soundtrack sounds like vomit.

Superhero comics are boring

That's not unpopular, either.

It's an overall shitty show with a small handful of feelsy dramatic scenes each season that are supposed to completely redeem it and make it 10/10.

They don't.

Bump

Cape comics were a mistake.

how is this unpopular?

Mr. Enter isn't that bad.

His videos aren't 100% cringe, but he himself is a shitty person.

Rick & Morty is the best animated sitcom of the past 15 years

But that is fact.

That's what I was trying to say. Should have been clearer.

The Zelda cartoon was pretty good.
The bickering couple dynamic between Link and Zelda was pretty funny and I'd like to see that return in the games.

it's okay, i'll never understand all the people gushing about how it totally changed their lives though.

I for one, unironically enjoy drama/ fanboy fights and console wars. It's just so fun to watch people get mad at each other

Season 3 really destroyed the illusion that they knew what they were doing, at least.

This. If anything I feel it tries to hard to be deep or bleak.

The ending was fine;okay, run of the mill, average, mildly spicy. It reminded me a bit of the Gurren Lagann ending, and that's fine too.

Not as bad as Saberspark and PhantomStrider, but he has literal autism so I can look past that.

I think this opinion is probably more popular than Sup Forums lets on. It's just the whiners are way louder than those content from it.

Do people really think Moral Orel is depressing? It has one of the best endings of any series I can think of. Literally almost made me cry when he packed up his camera to give it to his own kids.

Phantom also has literal autism.

Honestly though, I think Enter is the worst out of the three. Phantom constantly spergs out and tries too hard to be funny, Saber is a pretentious nostalgiafag, but Enter is a legitimately shitty person, and his autism doesn't really excuse it.

Phantom's sperging is harmless, whenever Enter spergs out he constantly shows the names of the writers/creators of the piece of media he's reviewing, constantly saying they don't deserve jobs, that they should be blacklisted, etc. When that once got a writer to be found and harrassed on Twitter, he only apologized because of the backlash he recieved.

Saberspark is pretentious but at least he's not that much of a pussy to block you and remove your comments if you disagree on something he's legitimately wrong.

Its a shame it was cut short.

Star vs is fucking awful show. I think the only reason why people like it is because they self insert as that spic kid.

After reading a next season script I'm actually kind of glad it ended when it did like that

It Hurts!! is a godawful webcomic. Thankfully it's over now.

Crimson is the worst character of all in any media I have ever consumed, and is so painfully obviously the authors self-insert

opinion rejected

Fuck you.

I feel like batman shines when teamed up with somebody outside of the bat family
When it's just him, I find the character really boring alot of the time.

OMT wasn't that big of a deal

Gravity falls to me, regardless of the lackluster ending. Is the perfect cartoon. Fun characters, good thrills, and pretty funny from time to time. At the very least it's the best thing Disney had put out in years.

Legend of korra was a solid 8. 2 points deducted for too much time dedicated to relationship drama and all of season 2.

Manga while being inferior in most areas, is much more easier to get into then cape comics.

Gumball is currently the best cartoon atm

MLP isn't terrible, but the idea it got as much of a following as it did was because of Sup Forums and and bad publicity is still publicity.

anime is better than cartoons

Samurai Jack Season 5 was flawed but still great and a decent way to end the series.

>Legend of korra was a solid 8. 2 points deducted for too much time dedicated to relationship drama and all of season 2.
The giant fucking mech and other utter nonsense shit in Book 4 didn't bother you?

Seems pretty popular for an unpopular opinion.

Not him, but they didn't bother me when I first watched it. Then again, that was before I diacovered Sup Forums, so that might have been a factor.

it has literally nothing in commow with south park

First season of Rick and Morty was pretty good but the second one was so awful it ruined the first

I love Moral Orel but it's no ATHF, very rarely has a show been able to pull of comedic timing and hilarious dialogue this masterfully.

the new interdimensional cable was good

I never really cared much about Samurai Jack besides Aku. I haven't watched all of the original series, and have only watched the Aku therapy scene from the new season.