Walk into movie theater bathroom

>walk into movie theater bathroom
>see this

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1515114505414.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask Robert to deal with the miscreants in the bathroom

>you will never get pumped full of melted butter by a random stranger in the kinoplex bathroom

This

Usually when I actually attend the theater Im tripping on mescaline or acid so .. I'd prolly freak the fuck out

So you saved this whole video, presumably clipped it and had to convert it to a webm, all so you could post it on a blue board late at night so it could be deleted soon after?

you don't drive there yourself do you

>implying this wont be up for an hour

irl I'd immediatly leave the bathroom and burst out in laughter

Wonder how I ended up on the West Coast of the USA.

I get on my knees and suck some balls

How the fuck was that faggot not hard from that shit? gay ass nigga. he shoulda been full solid wtf?

>big hairy guy getting fucked by a slender hairless guy
ummm... gross
call me when youve got a qt twink getting pounded ok sweatie?

When I was 15, my family stopped by a rest stop during our road trip and it was around midnight. I went into the bathroom and there was this pretty good looking, gruff truck driver at one of the urinals. I took the farthest one and went about my business when he asked me what time it was. Without thinking, I turned and answered him and saw he was jerking his cock openly. I got flustered and finished pissing then went to wash my hands and leave.

I kinda regret never trying anything back then, but then my dad was like awake waiting at the car.

Yeah what the fuck? This whole thing is messed up, the roles were switched and its awful

what would you have done

Sucked his dick, if he let me.

Some people get hard or soft when they're getting fucked. Regardless it still feels good.

>floppy dick

Faggot couldn't even get hard

What the fuck? This is gay

You don't get it. Receptive anal isn't a sexual thing. It's like having all the enjoyment of five years' worth of firm, clean poops compressed into a few minutes.

Do you get a boner when you poop? When you listen to good music? When you look at a field of pretty flowers on a sunny day with butterflies flitting around over it? Not everything people like to do is about sex.

My dick didn't move an inch does this mean I'm straight?

If he ain't hard he ain't turned on baby

I fuck my dildo and I rotate between soft and hard. What now faggot?

It just means your dick is really small.

gay i.4cdn.org/gif/1515114505414.webm

Drop my bucket of crab legs in shock

Very wrong son. Maybe for women but men have prostates.

Also not true bby ;)

ah so this is how you get aids

>walk into bathroom at theater
>its empty except my friend also comes in and wait for me to get out of the stale
>he moons me
>is holding the bathroom entrance shut
>man tries coming in and knocks my friend over as he trying pull up his pants
>man looks at me and him
>looks like we were having gay sex
>freaks out and leaves

what a homophob

Wrong fags,

this is what good deep dicking does to a guy. He is so turned on he can't help it

Him? He serve crab legs

>alright have a good one man!
>thanks bro you too!

literally nothing gay about this

>soy shoes
yep they're faggots

how can shoes be "soy" you meme spouting fuck

Based

>kinoplex

back to Sup Forums