This is in essence the same thing that Jack Sparrow does when he's beaten in a fair fight by Will Turner and then pulls...

This is in essence the same thing that Jack Sparrow does when he's beaten in a fair fight by Will Turner and then pulls out a gun.
Will calls Jack a cheat to which Jack acknowledges by suggesting but excuses it by admitting he's a pirate.
So why is it villainous when Jack does it but heroic when Rey does it?
Also why does Rey constantly surrender to or embrace the dark side of the force but suffer no consequences for doing so?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0biqMZrxJ0&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because she has a vagina which means anything she does is holy and good.

Being a girl doesn't excuse cowardly acts or turning to the dark side.

what a fucking cunt

I know, right? This not something a hero does. It's the actions of a villain.

The should of had them fighting with lightsabers instead of fucking sticks.

How come there were no lightsaber fights in this movie?

this is supposed to be the heroic protagonist? lmao

too violent. the force is female.

She could never hold her own against Luke in a Saber duel. She can't even win with sticks. They could only have been fighting with sticks so she could threaten him with a lightsaber and 'beat' him. He wasn't even trying to beat her, the entire fight he's taking her blows and retreating yet still manages to disarm her.

>Beats an old man with a stick
>When she doesn't get what she wants, pulls out a deadly weapon.

She gets away with it because Kathleen Kennedy is a feminist and feminists write women as violent but "righteous". In other words, Rey DESERVES to be trained and Luke's refusal to do so is justification for her use of lethal force.

*subverts your expectations*
nothing personnel, kid

All the more reason why she should have been influenced by the dark side and taken Kylos hand. But instead it's treated like she did nothing wrong

>Expect the movie to be good
>It's not
You win this time Rian!

call the Lucasfilm creative division because apparently they disagree

You've read excerpts from the feminist run of Marvel, right? Did anyone really expect psychotic female characters portrayed as the good guys to not be normal?

youtube.com/watch?v=i0biqMZrxJ0&

lol this movie looks silly

The idea that feminine behaviors are cowardly or dark side is just a result of the patriarchy and toxic masculinity!

this dumb cunt beats Luke, the jedi who beat vader? get the fuck out of here, this is embarrassing

She only "beats" him by cheating. He's never trying to attack her, just defending himself and trying to disarm her. The moment he does she reaches for a lethal weapon. She cheated. This is dirty pool and not becoming of a hero.

because from her perspective she is confronting an attempted murderer and hes more powerful

because luke totally kept his lightsaber after trashing his x wing, disavowing the jedi, etc

???
rey and kylo vs the guards

if only neo/tv/ actually watched the films they sperg out about

this glorified padawan beats vader? the chosen one with a midichlorian count over 20,000? get the fuck out of here, this is embarrassing

he never beat him

oh really

yes really

do you have down syndrome

It’s not portrayed as heroic, ya flick-watching soyboy. It further develops her darkside tendencies

You are retarded.

>It further develops her darkside tendencies
How? She is still determined to go turn Kylo and rejects his proposal to join him after killing Snoke.

this

we literally had a scene before it where luke is straight up horrified she doesnt resist the pull of the dark side orifice at all

>that first dodge luke does at :15

Vader was more machine than man when he fought his SON, Luke.

and luke is old and washed up (physically) like obi wan in a new hope

so what

talking to a mirror?

If your name is A. Mirror than I guess I am, retard.

Jedis have been ganging on Siths for centuries. It's a tradition.

Because jacks motivations in that scene were selfish (escape) and Rey's reasons were dumb but selfless (come help us Luke you fucking white male)

Wasn't Vader severely weakened after his defeat to Obi Wan? IRC Sheev purposely made the suit shitty to make him weak enough not to be a threat to him.

Fucking imbeciles.
>oy sonny, you're still a little bitch, I'm going to whoop your ass and then rape your sister, now let's get those fucking eyes glowing
Vader literally did everything in his power to get Luke enraged and then just let him flail at himself like a faggot.
He wanted to turn him into a Sith.

So?

so he didn't fucking fight back

He did at times. And regardless he was still defeated. Even if Vader was technically goading him and never intended to win it's unlikely he could at that stage.

Rey
>immediately strays to the dark during the meditation
>attacks him from behind and pulls a lethal weapon
>steals his books
>goes into the dark side cave
>chases Kylo's dark side cock
all with zero repercussions. Rey is the worst character and mary sue ever made. Worse than the original mary sue, worse than Bella from Twlight or the bitch from 50 shades(aka altered Twilight fanfic), worse than Korra, I could go on. The fact that soyim defend this character however is one of the most hilarious yet depressing things to come out of these new flicks.