I can't watch The Middle with this alien kid in it

I can't watch The Middle with this alien kid in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atticus_Shaffer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Coleman
youtube.com/watch?v=1LLUOkdE3D0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we need dewie from Malcolm in the middle, but cant afford him

The Beans of his generation

I wanna dry hump his sister, though. I wanna hot dog them buns.

do tv execs stunt these child stars' growth?
or are majority of people who look good on camera are tiny to begin ?with so choosing the midget kid actors the are often midget adults

this guys not getting any roles in adult hood its not going to matter. Unless they roll him out as sheldon for the big bang theory reboot in 20 years

He looks like a man suffering from that Gary Coleman disease.

He's 19 and 4'8

Head like an orange

Post Gary in his little casket. Someone.

R.I.P Gary.

Smash on the sister and mom

>kid
he's 38yo dude

Does anyone else want to fuck the daughter from the middle in front of her family?

When watching an episode I started thinking about busting into their house and fucking her on the dinner table.

yeah but i have ED so it would be pretty embarassing

i have wanted to rail eden sher since s1. all these johnny-come-latelys talking about how hot she is can get fucked.

Kek

>we need dewie from Malcolm in the middle, but cant find him
FTFY
rip dewie

Do they still pretend 6 year old on the show?

Does have any sort of syndrome or something?

obviously

Mommy

>Shaffer has osteogenesis imperfecta, a condition involving a defect in type 1 collagen, which causes fragile bones. His small stature from this condition allows him to portray a character on The Middle approximately 5 to 7 years younger than his real-life age. He also requires a body double during scenes where he could get hurt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atticus_Shaffer

Wow
I never expected this. Nggggggg

They call him Glass Junior.

Same as Gary Coleman.

The God of manlets.

>In 1998, Coleman was charged with assault while he was working as a security guard. Tracy Fields, a Los Angeles bus driver and fan of Coleman's work on Diff'rent Strokes, approached him in a California mall and requested his autograph, while Coleman was shopping for a bulletproof vest. Coleman refused to give her an autograph, an argument ensued, and Fields reportedly mocked Coleman's lackluster career as an actor. Coleman then punched Fields in the face several times in front of witnesses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Coleman

sounds like she had it coming

> I wanna lick your butthole, user

Could have ended worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LLUOkdE3D0