Why is every movie terrible now?

Why is every movie terrible now?

Because of these 5s nigga

Because you have shit taste
>off by one

Everything was always shit, you're just old enough to realize it now.

idk but 2017 really was a terrible year for film

because you're a cynical, jaded autist who deliberately hates things in a vain effort to prove yourself as superior the people who shunned you from normal society

>off by one

Big if true

Jews

What was the last truly great movie to get a wide release before 2049?

>literally LITERALLY every movie has some scene where a guy says something dumb and the womyn shits on him and YAAS QUEEN'S all men by extension
can society collapse already, it's time to start over

There are good movies out there we just have to change ourselves

Is this an off by one thread?

Also, I'm not jaded or cynical. I'm just aware of objectively terrible filmmaking. Even great directors of yesteryear are pumping out garbage.

>deliberately

>just lobotomize yourself my man

Its just you contrarian faggot

More like, every movie has a comedic undertone and every dramatic or tense scene is broken by the obligatory retarded comic relief saying some dumb shit to make the audience laugh.

And it works every time. An early example of this is Link from the Matrix Sequels.

When Trump got elected it sent liberals into a derangement spiral. They see the power they worked so hard to get for decades slowly falling out of their hands. In their last gasp before going under water they are using all their power in Hollywood, academia, news media, local governments, Silicon Valley, etc to frantically change the world to fit their neo-communist world view. Hollywood is only producing movies that adhere to the post-modern neo-marxist ethos and it is imploding as a result. Movies have become nothing but exacerbated left wing social engineering. The derangement syndrome has caused them to lose all sense of self awareness which is why the are outputting movies like all-female Ghostbusters and the new Star Wars trilogy. Any movie isn't tailor made to be Marxist subversion is getting passed on which has resulted in 2017 being the worst year for movies perhaps in recorded history.

Regardless of filmmaking technique
If it's a movie about the community you care you would watch it with interest.
I used to hate church but now I am watching a church program. For the community.
Please don't call me hipster or I would stop loving my community

Most movies last year were shit. First week of every year I google "Movies previous year" and this week I was floored by by the complete lack of things to watch. Even the mindless popcorn flicks were too lame for me to waste bandwidth on.

Liberals arent neo-communists

SJW shit everywhere. Modern movies are unwatchable now

>Why is every movie terrible now?
jews jewing

Good art is a reflection of the culture's ideals. Our culture has no ideals, and any false ones propped up don't speak to the soul.
Any art that portrays good ideals earnestly is LARP.
Any art that meaningfully portrays our culture is depressing.

You can get the occasional thing like Fight Clup that is actual art and is honest, but it's always uncomfortable and most people don't want to go the movies to be uncomfortable. Every 'family movie' is either LARP, hollow spectacle, or cringe propaganda for false ideals.

Jews aren't making as much as they used to thanks to piracy and streaming, so they are throwing money away to defile beloved franchises as one last 'fuck you' to the filthy goyim.

>implying 2049 was truly great
It was mediocre at best.

>le classic British liberal meme
You can call it whatever you want but you know exactly what I mean. Constantly trying to redefine the meaning of words is a common confusion tactic used by neo-communists. Normies still think of it as "conservatives vs liberals" and would look at you like you were wearing a tin-foil hat if you said neo-communists.

Our cultures have ideals we just need to adopt them.
Watch church movies.

Unironically post-modernism and nihilism

>who?
>why?
See >to see who rules over you find the one you aren't allowed to criticize
>to find who are slaves find those that aren't allowed to complain and are blamed for every problem in the world (aka white males)

>how to fix it?
Become super human traditionalist with superior intellect, stamina and body strength
Abolish the post war lies
They fear our testosterone and aggression because we are the ones that can destroy this corrupted diseased system

This is literally the year I noticed movie-making standards went to shit. It's like Return of the King was the last genuinely-good movie to be made.

When I say 'our culture' I'm not including the mostly non-existent legacy of Christendom. Modern culture is postmodern and opposed to God.
At least in all the places where movies are made anyway.

Christianity has become an aspiration, not a culture.

I don't know what you are talking about.

Anyway I think Hollywood movies which are aiming at overseas market are bound to be disappointing people. Local stuff is what relates to us.

Everything's been done already. Time for supreme leaderâ„¢ to send the rockets.

Judaism

How far back to find a better top 10?

spot on