Fall

Fall.

Really cool Lich moment. Going to be a real disappointment if he isnt the final villain when they wrap up AT.

You know, as intimidating as the Lich was at the outset there came a time where I just couldn't bring myself to be all that impressed by him anymore because he kept losing in rather embarrassing ways.

Yeah, the show was way too jokey for him to build any kind of presence or atmosphere outside of the god-tier VA.

Both of these so hard, the idea of him is imposing but displayed ability is so much more intimidating than informed ability.

Ron Pearlman is largely what made that character in my opinion, without it he doesn't have that much.

The Lich can't be the final villain, it would break poor Tree Trunks' heart.

Winter.

I haven't watched the show in years

I thought the lich got turned into a baby

they haven't come up with a new villain ever since then?

VK and Patience.

They have but they and their goals were all extremely lame in comparison to him.

Yeah, where else can you go after the destruction of all life everywhere?
It's a hard task making a villain seem intimidating after something like that.

Which is why IMO they shouldn't have done what they did with him, he's end game and they slap him around too often. Just bad writing on their part.

Orgalorg
Betty
Darren
Maja

I loved all the Lich eps. One of my favorite moments is near the end of Wake Up. The Lich is shown sitting in Prismo's room in the beginning. While a lot of scenes and dialogue happen in Prismo's room over the course of the episode, but The Lich is kept out of frame for almost every shot, and the shots that show him are very quick (Finn is never even shown looking at the Lich) until Prismo does this slow pan looking over the room, The Lich's unsettling stare is aimed straight at the camera and immediately grabs the viewer's attention.

>Orgalorg
The Comet was so fucking anticlimactic.

Yeah, the whole "The villain is right there silently staring into nothing" thing was pretty freaky. The patience was pretty fitting for an eternal undead monster.

I already did, lol.

Forgot the image the first time bud?

It's spring you faggot.