Star vs. Her Family Legacy

HOT THEORY: The use of dark magic runs in the family. Eclipsa just happened to be the only one who's open about it.

Will Season 3 have a beach day episode?

HOT THEORY: Moon literally damned herself and Star to beat Toffee and is going to die in Star's arms and has to tell her that Star's bound for the Slab after death! This is why Star perpetually has horns, whether it's a headband or her hair naturally, because she is Venus!

Nah, its all in Mewni, even the ending song is changed to fit.

I'm sure Mewni has beaches.

>Moon's tablet depicts a partial lunar eclipse
How many layers of keikaku are we on now?

they can spend their Beach Day on the Garbage Beach

Guys, remember this from "Is Mystery?"?

I wonder if the reason the rats were making a scale model/map of Butterfly Kingdom/Castle has anything to do with why, in the movie teaser, Ludo/Toffee is attacking Butterfly Kingdom with his army of rats to find something buried in an ancient monster temple there..

star is a cuck haha

I was expecting some sort of attack like that happening in the S2 finale. Definitely seems like what they're going for now.

Not sure exactly how this corn/rats subplot will pay off but at least they're still committed to it.

Everybody's getting cucked.

>you will never be abducted by the fourth-strongest entity in the entire universe for intense, raging fucking

Hekabae gets lonely and wishes a hard dicking from time to time

I know I've let you down.
I've been a fool to myself.
I thought that I could
Live for no one else.

But now,
Through all the hurt and pain,
It's time for me to respect,
The ones you love mean more than anything.

So with sadness in my heart,
I feel the best thing I could do
Is end it all
And leave forever.

What's done is done,
It feels so bad,
What once was happy
Is now sad.

I'll never love again,
My world is ending.

It all returns to nothing.
It just keeps tumbling down.

I just keep letting me down.

What, and be exposed to the Seaples?

Poor Jackie
Poor Star
Poor Marco

I'm sure Janna's happy

Nope she's probably bummed out because The Echo Creek Slasher 5 was nabbed before her very eyes (she's a vintage horror VHS collector). She went after them of course, but the peeps who got it were such butterfinger piece a shits that their VHS player literally ate the tape.

It was the last tape Janna needed for ECS collection as well. Shit sucks fampai.

What if Marco doesn't go after Star after the events of Starcrushed and sticks with Jackie?

Shit, Echo Creek Slasher 5 was when the series get its groove back as well. ECS 3 and 4 was trash that apes ECS2 unsuccessfully, but ECS5 brings back the beloved "Red Gypper" from ECS1 and is actually a proper horror/comedy instead of the 'shakey-cam Blair Witch rip-off" of 3 and 4.

I can see why she would be struck very hard by this. It's tragic how one of the best movies of the franchise is also the hardest to find in VHS.

>Hey user. You are loved. You matter. No matter what anyone says, you are an awesome guy who deserves to be loved and cherished. I know you're not perfect, we all have problems. But I believe you have it in you to be more than what's holding you back.

What is this thing you call 'love'?

Fucking delete.

Why is Toffee so hot?
Why am I so interested in MoonToffee?

You're like a furry, but preferring non-fur scaly animals instead.

There's also the fact that shipping characters across battle lines is delicious

Eat shit.

There is whiskey in the water
and there is death upon the vine
There is fear in they eyes of your father
and there is "yours" and there is mine

How could something so fair be so cruel, when this black sun revolved around you?

There is an answer in a question
and there is hope within despair
and there is beauty in a failure
and there are depths beyond compare
There is a role of a lifetime
and there's a song yet to be sung
and there's a dumpster in the driveway
of all the plans that came undone

There is whisky in the water
and there is death upon the vine
and there is grace within forgiveness
but it's so hard for me to find

The Blood Moon bond shared by Star and Marco will save Star's life when her magic is drained and Marco kisses her lifeless lips out of desperation. The moment that happens everything will be bathed in its hypnotic ruby brodum and Star will be brought back to life. "Magic of love" only this time due to actual magic. Boom. There's your S3 finale.

it's the voice + general confidence/ability + they progressively keep drawing him with less clothing, for some reason

I don't ship it but the promo has made me more interested in their relationship than I ever was before

>Star defeats the big bad
>About to hug Marco
>turns out it's not so much recovery as Marco transferring his life to Star
>Marco closes his eyes as S3 once again ends in a silent closing scene.

Fuck I think the fandom would implode on itself if that happened.

This webm always annoyed me because he's just sitting in the kitchen staring at the wall with a hamburger in his hands. If he's holding food why is it at his side and not over the counter? Why isn't Marco eating and just smiling and staring into the abyss?

>Marco dies on Mewni
>we get a full episode where Tom has to navigate The Underworld that is currently under rebellion thanks to Toffee's insurrection to get Marco's soul back

It's from the Live Q&A. Marco is normally in a static pose that moves very slightly, only this ending was edited to give us that .webm scene.

>S4 opening is just 23-minutes of sweet sweet Tomco as that scene from Hercules is re-enacted with Tom as Hercules and Marco's soul as Meg

MODS MODS MODS

You are aware that she tried to kill him when she was like 14? That mean they coudn't be in relationship before that. At best she could have a childish crush on him.

Try nineteen. Moon said she first learned to dip down when she was nineteen, and there was no reason for her to have to do that unless Toffee had breached the gates.

What kind of Pokemon is Janna?

Will he get defeated in S3 and reform in S4 to defeat the bigger villain?

He'll fuse with Marco as repentance, ending his arc and giving Marco a power-up as well.

I don't think getting "deep down" was relevant to her past with Toffee. She simply learned it after the battle, years later. She didn't need to get deep down because she was still using a magic wand.

>What kind of Pokemon is Janna?
probably Bellsprout

Wait, i heard he will possess Marco at some point in S3. Would that count as pedophilia if he kiss Jackie in that form?

If we go with creepy playful occult-loving freak, clearly Haunter is the way to go.

tryna think what Pokemon this reminds me of

Smog

I liked the idea of her being 19 then, and even thought she was likely supposed to be because she looked taller (though Moon does seem like she's just meant to be really tall), and every woman on this show who isn't super curvy or old looks kind of childlike anyway so "well she looks just like Star" doesn't say much about how old she actually is. With Moon being said to have lesser magic potential than Star at that age it also sorta made sense that she first faced Toffee when she was older.

But her voice seemed really young, and that kind of swayed me to thinking she's probably 14/15. Leaves me hopeful they're not going for romance there, at least.

i once got busy in a burger king bathroom.

yeah i also am busy when im peeing in a restaurant

I..I'm all ears..

According to Mewnipendence Day, the royal family explicitly uses the All Seeing Eye to perform mass surveillance on monsters.
So uh, yeah that's accurate.

I don't think we've seen a spell that's exclusively "dark magic" though. The All Seeing Eye is part of Eclipsa's forbidden chapter, but it was ordinary pink magic until Star let her jealousy get the better of her. The Whispering Spell is also "forbidden magic" according to the lorebook, and it's probably dark magic since its function is killing the wand, but we don't really know much about it.
Then there's Moon's "Darkest Spell" but now it seems like that's on a whole other level with Faustian contracts and shit, not just your regular green "power of hate."

>Darned if I knew, that I'd find you
>In the last place I thought you would be
>What could I do? 'Till I saw you,
>Waiting for me...

>And if I catch your eye,
>It feels like I could fly,
>Out from my lonely world
>Into yours...

They not going to ship Toffee with a child ffs

Pony Head has a crush on him so he will end up with her since thats how crushes work on this show.

Isn't that just a crescent moon, halfway between a new moon and half moon? That tends to be the way most people draw it so they don't confuse it with the sun.

Alright. Stop what you're doing.
Because I'm about to ruin. The image and style that you're used to, that is.
I look funny, but I'm making money.

Anyway, I drank up all the Hennessey you got on your shelf, so just let me introduce myself. My name jeff

That's why I'm hoping she is a child there

>halfway between a new moon and half moon
reeee a crescent is three-quarters toward or one-quarter from a New Moon
That is depicting a crescent, but people often use a crescent-like shape to depict an eclipse because they don't know how eclipses work/look.

Eclipsa's tablet does depict a more proper (solar) eclipse, so it's a distinct symbol. Moon's symbol is just the moon.

what, what is happening in that pic?

One of these is not like the others
Ding, it's Jackie, who isn't a main character
Her feelings don't matter

He'll definitely go eventually, we have no idea how long he'll stick on earth first

I doubt toffee cares

The "red string of fate" is the East Asian equivalent to the concept of "soulmates"

You know, I grew up with so much anime I'm genuinely surprised red string of fate isn't a universal concept for "these two are bonded".

There's so many examples Wikipedia got a bit TVTropes-y

You know what I like? Christmas episodes? You knowvegarvwecwunt be getting since season 3 is more serious and is being my aired in the damn summer?

Love can bloom indeed

>You know what I like? Christmas episodes? You knowvegarvwecwunt be getting since season 3 is more serious and is being my aired in the damn summer?
I lost you by your ninth word

Damn, I fucking butchered that sentence! Meant to say "you know what we won't be getting since This season airs in the summer"

>You knowvegarvwecwunt

What's the matter? Don't you knowvegarvwecwunt? I knowvegarvwecwunt everyday.

I want to show Baby something new, everyday.

>knowvegarvwecwunt
>it knowvegarv wecwunts

Tfw when you will never knowvegarvwecwunt with your bedtime.

Ask her if she knowvegarvwecwunt user?

With a paddle or a board?

Will this be Nefcy's next show on Disney DX?

I used to knowvegarvwecwunt with a board, but after a while I learned how to do it with a knowvegarvwecwuntpaddle.

>that booty and thigh game
Reminder that Nefcy is /ourgirl/

maybe, just maybe.

>knowvegarvwecwunt

The jaccie thread is across the street

Ah, my mistake.

It is an uncommon word. Here, let me google you the definition.

Of course she is. Unlike Sugar and Faust she was not tainted with this SJW crap idea in which "ugly" mean "beautifull" or that most important thing is diversity and representation rather than story.

Nefcy likes her guys to be cute, muscular and charming and her girls to be flirty or sexy.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

LII.VI! We meet at last!

And stacked. Don't forget stacked for the women.

>infinitely inferior /sug/ comes back
>Star vs threads grind to a halt
Hmmm. Curious.