When's the Samurai Jack verdict coming out?

When's the Samurai Jack verdict coming out?

will this be your new video about E;R?

The verdict is that Sup Forums can't fucking decide because it's too polarized. Decide for yourself

ok fine

Not much to decide really, the whole season is crap. Simple.
The specific reasons don't matter much.

I just wanted the show to recapture my lost youth with the exact same Samarai jack I grew up with while at the same time being completely new and originally different to suit my more matured tastes for edgy shows aimed at adults like me. Ya'know?

> It's crap
Why?
> I don't have to explain why, you just have to believe me

I thought it was great

>needing some shitty e-celeb to tell you how a show you no longer like so you can spam the link in multiple threads to prove how """"bad"""" the season was

C'mon Sup Forums, you are becoming more and more pathetic than any other board.

Personally I just find him funny. I loved the three latest SU episodes but I still want to see him tear into them.

how about you ask Sup Forums next time you are there E;R ?

E;R is a kike

our greatest ally

OUR /GEM/

First three episodes are kino and the rest are well made.

Ashi's character and plot is fine save for being equal in power to Aku

The problem was inserting Ashi's character and plot into a 10 episode season which fucked the pacing.

>fucked the pacing.

How?

Jack and Ashi's relationship needed longer to develop
The final battle was good but could've gone longer (potential 2-parter there)
Could've used more time for Jack's return to the past and even a epilogue to show a future minus Aku.

I could explain, but (a) I've done that many times here already and (b) if you need an explanation you're probably too much of a pleb to accept it anyways.

OR you're just talking out of your ass

E.R is a secret SU fanboy.

Everything about the plot just needed to be fleshed out more, but the plot itself was great

Looks like my ass has more of a brain than your entire body.

I guess I could see maybe 15 minutes more or so, but even then i still thought it was an expertly balanced blend of action-comedy-drama that the show always did so well... we already have tons of great moments in the season alone though and i really don't see much of a point in extending anything we got in the last ep

Who the fuck taught you comebacks?

>Secret

and yet you still cant explain why it was bad. really makes me brain fart

I know, that was a great one. Even I surprise myself sometimes.

>brain fart

Was it autism?

Don't know, maybe you should check a mirror?

>image macros