Cast it, Sup Forums

Cast it, Sup Forums

remember that Quick Ben is canonically black

No way in hell this book series gets a Movie/TV show.
Confusing and boring as fuck.

Idris Elba.
Whiskeyjack can be Kurt Russel
Patrick Stewart for One-Arm

t. Brainlet

I always pictured someone like Edi Gathegi as Quick Ben.

Scarlett Johansson for Adjunct Lorne

Wasn't Malazan actually pitched as a movie script originally?

Fpbp

It would just come down to what you cut. Gardens of the Moon especially because it's pretty much a book that makes sense in retrospective more then when read for the first time.

>Scarlett Johansson for Adjunct Lorne

She lacks the edge. Although, no matter who you cast audience is in for a bait and switch so it works. I had a different actress in mind.

The Rock as Karsa Orlong.

IF Game of Thrones got adapted with its myriad of characters and events than anything can be. Budget would be the real obstacle for Malazan, though. If the first book didn't do so well it would be the end.

Just make Deadhouse Gates into a movie.
I'd pay to see that.

Idris Elba as Kalam
Lance Riddick as Quick Ben
Bautista as Karsa

>Confusing and boring as fuck.
wow kys unironically
yes, but it was only going to involve the crew in daruhjistan and i think the chain of dogs

>mfw Hot and Cold Iron part

Shame on them. Deadhouse Gates is so much better. Coltainne is made for the silver-screen.

>remember that Quick Ben is canonically black

so given niggers and libtards appropriate white characters and turn them into niggers they wouldn't have a problem with the reverse happening?

heres my cast
paran: chris pratt
whiskey jack: jeff bridges
quick ben: harold perrineau
kalam: adewale akinnuoye-agbaje
fiddler: kristopher hivju
dujek: ben kingsly
tattersail: christina hendricks

>>so given niggers and libtards appropriate white characters and turn them into niggers they wouldn't have a problem with the reverse happening?

You know the answer.

Liberals complain about "#oscarssowhite" when the breakdown of best actor mirrors racial distribution in the US (for modern times). They have a warped sense of reality where media should be 50% black and 30% white and 20% other, presumably diaper wearing transsexuals. That's their view of reality and what they mean when they say "representation".

memories of ice is my favourite. seeing the battle at caputsan would be kino as fuck. and pannion is my favourite character

Skin color really doesn't matter in Malazan, though.