Marvel civilians are the most retar-

Marvel civilians are the most retar-

You're right, gamers are.

injustice 2 superman did nothing wrong

killing brainac was the right choice and superman was shown to be able to bring back the cities that brainac took without him

This is reasonable though. Trouble follows superheroes everywhere

If it was Marvel they would've started attacking him and saying "get out of here you space nigger who's never saved anyone!"

Now post some comic panels

I fucking hate when writers started trying to be "clever" with all this retarded cynicism in the late 90's/early 2000's.

Fucking Batmanfags.

This made sense. The Regime should have had a LOT of grass-root support.

They are
>mutants are scum because they could pop up at any time and you wouldn't know
>but people turned into superheroes by accidents are ok because they could pop up at any time and you wouldn't know

as much as marvelfags don't want to admit it because "muh crossovers" xmen really doesn't work in a shared universe

People like Order and stability. Super man was shown capable of enforcing those, even if he was prone to temper tantrums where he killed his friends.

It works when the whole point is that people are retarded for thinking

And hundreds of space cops

Literally alien invaders.

Injustice is basically what if the DC Universe ran on Marvel Logic.

To be fair it's the Injustice Universe where everyone is a moron.

Literally the intergalactic law
And let's not pretend we forgot who he was partnered with at the time

The signs are backwards.

intergalactic pigs with no jurisdiction, more like

>when superman wins, he recruits Czarnians and other aliens into his new, on-the-spot-founded empire, making earth into a more "multicultural society"
what did he mean by this?

The only law that matters his. Al others are but imitators and obstacles.

that's a silly argument

yeah, which earth didn't sign up for

they're no better than Superman

What? That's the whole point, that people are streating mutants unfairly because they're bigots.

You might not like it but seeing them as retarded is exactly the intent.

that he's literally going to plop these cities on earth as opposed to what batman or supergirl were gonna do and plop them on uninhabited planets

also form the legion

You don't realise this until you see a friend rage at random strangers for five minutes because of an Overwatch match, then turn to you and ask if you want to 'join in on the fun'.

Gamers are the worst fucking people.

Injustice Superman SOLVED crime, there was literally no crime in the world other than the ones committed by the Insurgency, there was no war even, Superman solved the Middle East off-panel.

And the worst thing he did to the general population to get that was enforce a nighttime curfew and a zero tolerance policy for any criminal.

I'm not saying I agree with them, but it's perfectly reasonable to assume that there would people who LIKED his rule. Especially now that there's a giant skull with tentacles floating in the sky.

I get the idea of people being concerned because Superman is usually dealing with major threats, but that dialogue is so stupid.

Why are civilians so whiny and useless?

And then there was the utter nonsense that stemmed from this to justify it, one page became some kind of perpetual motion machine of idiocy.

This is actually reasonable. In marvelland they would have never hit 'arguing a point' and skipped straight to 'angry mob that attempts to physically assault the man who can compact a car despite said man consistently saving their lives'.

>overwatch

you got nobody to blame but yourself

>Literally glossing over the fact that superman allied himself with Sinestro
Bunch Superman lovers in here

Oh god. Are Marvel Civilians so awful that we can bet that they'd say something WORSE than what was on that page?

>Superman supposedly solved crime and either recruited, or killed any other superheroes
>In the sequel, we have Grodd, Deadshot, Reverse Flash, Cheetah, Captain Cold, Red Hood, Scarecrow and Mister Freeze.
>Also Blue Beetle, Firestorm, Doctor Fate, Vixen, Jay Garrick and other non-regime heroes.
Superman REALLY wasn't thorough enough.

Hasn't Sinestro been good plenty of times?
Meanwhile the other side teams up with demons.

Gotta pump out a sequel somehow. Fate was being a fag and hiding on his tower and Vixen and Garrick are not necessarily canon, John Stewart is dead as fuck and is still a premier skin.

What happened to her after the original game?

Hasn't Etrigan been good plenty of times? Meanwhile the other side teamed up with an alien dictator and his army

Superman actually imprisoned Grodd and Deadshot

Though it seemed as though Deadshot was making an a escape when he was a background character

She was arrested by the end of the first game, but doesn't show up in the second, so she'll probably die in the comics.

She goes back to her planet after her husband got decimated by superman. I assume

I know there are a lot of shitty gamers but you're going to act like all gamers are shitty people just because your friend is a cunt? I'd say that what you're describing is more of a problem with competitive people in general(or an underlying problem in a lot of people that's brought out by competition), have you ever seen the riots after soccer games?

Sports people are the same.

Most gamers are simpletons, but I suppose it's a symptom of the market being so huge now that it encompasses a lot of stupid fucking people so games now have to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

>Etrigan

I wasn't speaking about him, I meant Trigon.

He killed all those joker hipsters in that warehouse.

Literal terrorists

They werent working with Trigon you dip, that was Constantine being Constantine

Constantine was on the Insurgency's side.

They literally dindu nuffin

No before the terrorist, the guys on the warehouse where just a bunch of idiots contrarias that found cool to have the joker as their simbol. Superman burned them with his eye lasers.

DC civilians are the most retar-

When you see shit in fiction you think "that's retarded no one would be that stupid in real life" but it happens

And that means that the insurgency was working with Trigon how? That was all him

He was in neither, he was just manipulating everything so he could get what he wanted.

> FREE SUPERMAN
I want a free Superman, where do I get mine

>talking reasonably about their fears instead of freaking out or rioting

You'd never see Marvel civilians do that.

I wonder if they realize that they'll all be lined up against the wall and shot a few years into a new Communist regime?

Stupid Assholes tend to be unaware where their stupid assholery would really get them

Such behavior could lead to idolization of the joker, and could inspire a new generation of criminals. He was right to put them down.

>the way we see it... you are a gun
Wow, dialogue that's poignant AND realistic.

Injustice DC citizens are only about 50% retarded with a vocal minority like those in front of Regime Supes's jail. Mainstream Marvel heroes and citizens all went full retard nowadays.

He went straight to roasting them instead of putting them in the now empty jails and reeducation camps. Worst comes to worst, they could have been used for organ transplants but no, he just had to roast them. That is just poor resource management.

that entire thing was nothing but fucked.
poor Speedball

They couldn't even let him die in peace and turned him into "Bleedball."

You expect him to wait 5 years until the comics reach this point of story?

Ah yes, but in case you'd forgotten user, they're bigots because they're infected with a sentient bacteria that is present in all humanity, except mutants, because mutants are immune to it. So it makes everyone hate mutants hoping they'll wipe them out.

So it's not their fault they hate mutants irrationally. It's the space-bacteria.

>Metropolis isn't in a concealed carry state

Explains the crime.

Except for the crimes committed by the regime.

Trigon got involved because Raven, a member of the Regime, is is openly and unabashedly an agent for her father in the Injustice universe.

>there was literally no crime in the world

No such thing. Millions of petty thefts happen every day in every major city in the world. The regime wasn't doing anything about that.

If you actually read comics, especially Grounded, you would have seen that the rest of the story is the opposite of cynical. It's every bit the inspirational story Superman is known for.

Of course. Why would that even surprise you?

You underestimate the power of super man and his regime.

NOT
COOL

>fag with the Batman hoodie joins on the Superman hate.
Lamo

That's Injustice universe, its own brand of retarded

>holding your signs backwards

>Free Superman
>Get him Free before the price goes back up
...sorry...

What PS1 game is this?

Fucking so sick of these OP Candlejack pos-

at least they are not as bad at the sniper thre-