DISNEY GIVES YOU $150 MILLION DOLLARS TO MAKE A BOBA FETT SOLO MOVIE WHAT DO YOU DO

DISNEY GIVES YOU $150 MILLION DOLLARS TO MAKE A BOBA FETT SOLO MOVIE WHAT DO YOU DO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W7bmXywWus8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Midnight Run but in space

It's setup as a horror movie from the perspective of several of Boba Fett's targets - including one of the last Jedi in the OT era. Boba Fett operates as the "movie" monster, dispatching the characters in increasingly innovative ways.

Basically Riddick without the shitty 3rd act

The Revenant but in space

Take the money and run

Space Smokin' Aces. With all the old toys like IG88 and that lizard cunt, but also new toys like empowered females and pocs.

Use the money to hire the world's best hitmen and execute order 66 on all the Disney executives.

This, make a shit movie using paper cups as characters and a table.
Disney would be happy with the effort.

Cast Fett as a Pajeet so everyone loses their minds. Then have him never take the helmet off

Kill him off half way through and have a sassy afro woman put on his armor.

spend 10 million to make a shit movie and pocket the rest

dolla dolla bills

>hurrdurr take money i so smart durrrrr

UH

UUUH!

HE'S BLACK!
AND A WOMAN!

AND, AND

AND THE BAD GUY IS WHITE!
YEAH!
UMMM, UUUUH
AND, AND THERE'S LOTS OF JOKES! YES, RIGHT, JOKES! FOR KIDS! WE JUST, JUST, UM, YKNOW,
FORGET, YKNOW, THE PLOT, SO MUCH
CUZ KIDS, KIDS HATE PLOT! YEAH!
KIDS LOATH STRUCTURE, SO FORGET THE PLOT
JUST JOKES AND, UM, YEAH

UUUH

PROGRESSIVE! HIP! WITH IT! HASHTAGS TRENDING HOT! YKNOW? HAHA!

IT'LL MAKE 2BN!

Not just any Pajeet. One of the high-caste white ones with a British accent and constantly state how he's Indian. Kinda like the Indian Rami Malek

>West Anderson to direct
>Owen Wilson as Boba
>Ralph Fiennes as Darth Vader
>Woody Allen as Sheev
>Bill Murray as Obi Wan
>Sersh as whatever the fuck women character

I would unironically watch it

Kino

Make a shitty flop that will kill any desire for anybody to watch Star Wars but use all the visual cue's that executives look for to trick them and hopefully financially bankrupt the company and myself.

>filmed on an iPhone in ten minutes
>do all the voices and wiggle the cups to show that the character is talking
>full fight scene
>Disney just special effects the fuck out it
>exact same quality for half the price

You are unironically on to something here

>bankrupt DISNEY with one shitty movie

He's not that fucking good, my man. Just think of him as a perpetually switched on soldier/hitman type. His skill is top tier for a hired gun, but it's not unreal.

>WHAT DO YOU DO
Fake my own death and flee with the money to thailand to spent the rest of my life fucking ladybois

No user

Unless he is Space Operator® there is no point in making the movie

Expect him to be insanely overpowered to the point that the early movies become embarrassing to watch

he's clearly stated to be the best bounty hunter of all time

>early movies become embarrassing to watch
Done

Guys

You know it's going to be a woman right

They're going to make a very obvious Samus reference because le nerd culture

Screencap this, it will be an Indian woman

>he's clearly stated to be the best bounty hunter of all time

Where? I mean everyone takes that as a given, because he looks cool and Han knows him by name, but exactly where is it stated that Boba Fett is the "best"? How do we know lizard guy isn't? Or tall thin robot guy?

>Make a shitty flop that will kill any desire for anybody to watch Star Wars

I think Rian beat you to that one.

Try to imitate film noir a bit, and have him speak as little as possible. And no love interest, he had to leverage a clone of himself in a business deal to reproduce, dude was obviously an incel.

>his skill is top tier for a hired gun
>best bounty hunter of all time

These are not mutually exclusive statements.

I would datamine the shit out of twitter and get a script from some neural network and every character will be cgi from dead actors and call the final random gibberish original lacock calle

Brokeback Mountain with blasters.

Steal the money and run away because Boba Fett is a shit character who doesn't look cool, did absolutely nothing in the films and is overrated by autists

>a shit character who doesn't look cool, did absolutely nothing in the films and is overrated by autists

Then why did they keep bringing back Maul?

this could be fun

>have a sassy afro woman put on his armor
You made a typo and of course mean a young brown-haired small British women who totally isn't a self-insert for Kathleen Kennedy right?
Kaya Scodelario hasn't been in star wars yet...

>doesn't speak or remove helmet for the entire film
>acts badass killing everyone without break a sweat
>gets murdered at the end, shot in the back
>the murderer is the real Boba Fett
>he steals the armour showing that the character we've been watching the whole time was a strong independent women who don't need no man
>also she's an english actress who looks like a more feminine kathleen kennedy

A horror movie of him trying to get out of the Sarlacc's stomach featuring all of the other dudes who fell in.

This is kinda alright m8

>It's setup as a horror movie from the perspective of several of Boba Fett's targets

This is exactly what I thought the Hitman movie should have been.

stop giving disney ideas, make your own movies.

He fixes his jetpack and flies out. Maybe he has to shoot it first.

Holy shit, I'm on the edge of my seat.

100% this. Fuck Star Wars.

Disney hates videogames.

cast Idra Elbis as him. make a billion dollars. be rich forever.

I want off this ride

I kek'd

>dude was obviously an incel.
He was the classic brooding chad.

I heard they fucked till the morning suns rose.

No matter what you do the fans will hate it and your reputation is shot. It's really just the best option you have

This would unironically be a good twist if we were led to assume we were watching Boba the whole time.

Zero chance it'll be anything except shlock though

>Darth Vader has to specifically single him out and tell him not to disintegrate the targets

In all honesty, he was probably really bad at his job. Imagine if you're a bounty hunter that gets a reputation for vaporizing the people you're supposed to be capturing - that's doesn't speak well of your skill.

Make a shitty movie for 50 million and launder the rest for myself

I HIRE D'NEE V'NUV

kill luke sky walker on screen.

Vaporizing is the only way to deal with Jedi

Meme answer:
$30 million on actually making the movie
Pocket another $40 million for myself
$50 million spent to marketing
$30 million spent on paying off journalists

Actual answer:
Make a space western that never dwells on Boba Fett's origins, and in the process retcons the Jango Fett/Boba Fett storyline in AOTC. Fett is simply recognised as an X with no official background or identity; he's just a rogue who does what he's good at to make a living.
See also .

Dead or Alive.

>countless Sith & Jedi stories to explore
>lets make a Solo movie

But what about the bounty, Fett? You're being hired to bring in a pile of ashes!

Bounty Hunter Wars
>pic related
I win

You're NOT

Fuck me.

>Boba Fett flying his space ship aimlessly through space
>throws stick into the air to decide which planet he wants to go to
>arrives at planet
>two criminal organizations fighting for some shady town
>boba watches and rents a room in some odd space hotel
>next day mercs some goon of syndicate A and gets a job with syndicate B
>eventually falls out of favor with syndicate B over some girl and gets a job with syndicate A
>fucks up again and barely survives
>trains for last stand
>wins
>back to spaceship

It was actually kind of shit. Too much conspiracy crap with the Black Sun and the KDY chick, too much Dengar whining about garbage. Not enough bounty hunting.

The short stories are actually way better Boba Fett stuff.

I won't give you my ideas disney
you can rot in hell

>you know what the star wars franchise needs?
>more lightsabers
>it's not like the past 8 fucking movies have been about anyone but the jedi and sith

>Make a low effort virtue signaling movie that identity politic fetishists will defend to the death regardless of quality for $20 million
>pocket $130 million and buy an island in the Caribbean where I can focus on my experiments

Sounds good

It's still good how he shits on Bossk and his Father.

Space romcom with his targets, depicts his job as nothing more than 9 to 5 with no importance to his personal life

>and in the process retcons the Jango Fett/Boba Fett storyline in AOTC
BOOO HISS HISS

So Yojimbo/A Fistful of Dollars, but in space?

Him being a fucking clone is stupid.

He should just be some literally who operator. Nobody cared who he was before he put on the helmet.

>where I can focus on my experiments

Or like Last Man Standing for that matter.

Hire Michael Bay and spend the money feeding him coke and c4 until a movie comes out.
Alternately, get our boi Mel on it for pure space kino.

They could make it like the original Boba Fett was killed years agao and this Boba Fett just took his identity. Don't tell this to Disney though because they might make him a woman.

Bobba Fett against the Evil British Space Empire because of Mandalorian freedom?

that actually makes sense since he dies like a bitch and needs 300 tools to help do anything in the ot..

I don't like the idea that the mandalorians still exist besides some few individuals. Boba Fett should be something like the last of his kind, some loner without roots and his armor being the closest thing to home.

Maul wasn't overrated. He killed Qui-Gon and nearly btfo Obi-Wan, one of the the best Jedi of all time.

make boba fett ftm trans and show zir intergalactic struggle against the inter galactic transphobic cis scum

>trains his entire life to kill Jedi
>dies to a fucking apprentice

140 MILLION ON QUIPS

He shouldn't be a Mandalorian at all. He should be some amoral space thug with no loyalty to a people or culture. People like him are called scum for a reason.

He doesn't die. It's canon.

He should be an anti-hero who just hates Han Solo for some reason and does what he has to do for whatever reason.

star wars canon doesn't exist anymore

Ok. He gets cut in half by an apprentice, then gets bisected by that same Jedi years later.

Yes, he was overrated. He's the Boba Fett of the prequel trilogy, but with an even more autistic fanbase.

Or the evil ((((jedi)))) that crucified the savior of mandalore.
Or apocalypto in space, except the headhunter wins.

interesting. watch this be a movie in 5 years. title will be Event Horizon.

Bobas brother was killed by spice weasels and han solo runs spice. He's just cleaning house like Charles Bronson.

Have it end with this
youtu.be/W7bmXywWus8

I can't even imagine how hard the developers were pissing themselves while they were making this.

Why is this not a thing?!

would watch that

the Dance part of SW Kinect is unironic party game kino. I wish it was a full game with more SW themed parody songs

>Boba is just doing some random job its completly unrelated. prequels, sequels, orginal
>Hes not good guy that has to save galaxy just a man doing his job

HES A BLACK TRANS WOMAN

>He should be an anti-hero
He should be a straight up fucking villain with no sympathy for his targets. First scene of any Boba Fett movie should be him delivering a young guy (maybe a Han Solo type) to some scumbag crime lord - the guy did something benign like fucked the gangsters daughter, whatever. You know he's handing him over to die but Fett doesn't care as long as the credits are good.

Maybe the movie can be about him hunting down someone even worse, like some interstellar serial killer or terrorist. But that doesn't make him the good guy, just the one with the necessary skillset.

Mad Max 3 in space but without the witch or the dwarf.