I'm part of a movie-watching group (we watch one movie every week, and every week one of us chooses the movie)

I'm part of a movie-watching group (we watch one movie every week, and every week one of us chooses the movie).

Since one of the participants got a girlfriend (who's actively working on ruining everything) we have to endure pic related tonight.

What am I in for?

Powerlevel needs to remain hidden, so how do I react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8
youtube.com/watch?v=qvWv3uosN9E
youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What am I in for?

A stark and thorough reminder of why women shouldn't be allowed to leave the house.

His girlfriend picked the movie for him?

Yeah, he's lost.

Don't go.

leave the movie watching group. you've seen the /tg/ posts before. Women joining usually marks the death of the group

But they're my only friends. Is there no other way?

feign sickness this week then

Your friend traded in his friendship for pussy. You weren't THAT close.

Are they going to show them handing out white feathers to teenage boys for not dying for their country?

Sorry to hear that OP. You're group is ruined. The best action to take is to disbandon the group and reform it without him in it.

not him, but letting girlfriends in your inner circle ruins EVERYTHING, you might think it's not true from the start but you'll see

just say something like "your gf is nice but I miss our gang hanging together"

>"Are you jealous bro?"
>"You need to be accepting of his new happiness!"
>"As we grow older we're all going to find a special someone, we need to adapt to that as a group."

>reform

Won't work. Most normalfags in today's society will see it as betraying the one with the new GF, not supporting the group.

It stems from them not understanding the cancer that guy has allowed to fester in said group.

What the fuck is wrong with you, you spineless lump of shit?
Tell your pussy-whipped loser friend that his noxious cunt isn't welcome at your film night
That's literally it

>fight for your rights
>get killed by a fucking horse because you walked right through the racing track

What a retarded way to go

The choice of movie makes me assume that she's a tumblr feminist attempting to inject unnecessary drama into your friend's group. Try to ignore her disruptiveness within the group. If you share lots of sideway glances with your friends whenever she says something potentially stupid, they're not on her side. Don't conform to her opinions if you don't agree with her, but don't be the only one doing that either.

If things really get heated or ''toxic'', don't invite him next time. He'll get the message and the decision will be on him.

Point and make fun of her stupidity in a subtle way, play movies that could trigger her.
Like...Verhooven movies, children of men or that new Armenian genocide movie

she threw herself under said horse which belonged to a member of the royal family, if i recall correctly

>this is how women get shit done

So she endangered every jockey and possibly audience too? Sounds like a terrorist to me.

>The Greatest Story Never Told

Probably the most triggering thing I can think of for such women.

Suffer through the pain tonight and when you get your next chance to choose the weekly kino select The Killer Inside Me. Try to convince the rest of the bros in your group that aren't being pussy lashed to choose similar films. I saw the devil, Irreversible, Straw Dogs, Last Tango in Paris, etc. maybe even As Good As It Gets for that classic nicholson zinger about writing female characters. she will leave the group and your friend before the month is out. You know what must be done, the others here offer you defeat, I offer a solution.

youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8

It's not terrorism if it's female. Endangering innocent people to get your point across? Nonsense, that's proud female rebellion against the patriarchy that has failed society.

>itt: people who have never had friends

>women getting the vote was historic, before that only men could vote

Let's back that up for a second.

Men who owned property in the city got the right to vote in 1867 as part of the Second Reform Act. This meant that around 25% of men in the UK could vote.

The third reform act in 1884 extended the voting rights to property owners in the rest of the country (not just cities). Now just over 50% of men in the country could vote.

It was only until 1918 that the limits were removed and all men were allowed to vote. Under the Representation of the People Act, women could now vote also under certain conditions. In 1928 all women could vote without these conditions.

So the truth is that Men got the vote 10 years before Women. Not quite the patriarchal society the jews would wish you to believe.

Once again we see a class issue being represented as some other kind of issue.

Wasn't the vote suppose to be given to men because men were the ones that were sent to war to die to uphold the results of said vote?

This, but you know what else destroys friend circles?

A friend trying to keep out another friend's gf.
It makes you seem like a dick to the others and forces him to choose between pussy and the group: and he'll be gazing into said abyss when he makes that choice.

The only winning move is not to play, just keep your other friends together and give him time when he wants it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qvWv3uosN9E

She wanted to attach a banner with a message in favor of the suffragettes fight, her inititial goal wasn't to get killed by the horse.
Its a really dumb way to die desu, at least she died for something she believed in

or the racism they had for black women, or classism for poor mothers??

Not really. This is something you hear repeated but universal suffrage had been gaining traction since 1838 because of the chartists.

The whole idea that the parliament believed that "men deserve the vote because they took part in WW1" was just political maneuvering at the time. Propaganda that has now turned into an accepted truth.

then why didn't she wait till the race was over or did it before it started, yes its noble to die for your beliefs but it doesn't make it any less stupid

>As we grow older we're all going to find a special someone
this is what normies actually believe

the thing is men who owned land were only allowed to vote for a long time, it was a year between allowing non land owners to vote and the women getting the vote

His GF is already trying to take control of his hobbies and siphon any semblance of individuality from him so he can be the perfect puppet. if his gf was worth keeping she would either let him enjoy his free time alone or at least make an attempt at integrating into the group without trying to change the entire paradigm. OP needs to save his friend from an inevitable black hole relationship that will leave him hollow and penniless in 6 months time.

Kek I watched this with my family and my mom called the protag's husband a cuck.

just be nice and tell them you have a lot of work to do for school/job and wait til next week, no big deal
hopefully others will be just as annoyed and will bully her/both of them out of the group without you having to take any hits
if they're your only friends it's not worth being the guy who tries to throw the gf dude out of the group, you're risking too much for little potential reward
people ITT saying you should become some retard bro warrior don't really understand the situation you're in, I doubt you want to risk losing your only group of friends of this low level bullshit

your mum is based

Your mom knows what's up. She probably knew of that concept solely because she takes niggers though.

you're just repeating what i said

Watch the movie with an open mind. Keep calm. Let the others talk shit if they want.

What do you think this is? Some kind of reality where "should" matters?

You can't make a horse drink. If you fire the first shot and say "your girlfriend is evil!! Hisss" it will only make her look like a victim.
There is no way to convince him.

He won't be penniless, he won't die. He has to learn when women are shit and if he can't learn himself he won't.

This.

>Watch the movie with an open mind. Keep calm. Let the others talk shit if they want.
Pretty much this.

just endure it, then talk in normie-fied terms about how it was a shit film. You're lucky in that it's actually really bad, just don't overplay your hand. Avoid referencing your hate of this bitch to anyone unless they've also said some shit to you about her.

This is very good advice. Make sure you tell people how shit the movie is, but do so from a movie-perspective. Don't hate it because of the subject, but pinpoint it's shortcomings as a film.

The blanks will fill themselves in.

>watching Irreversible with friends on movie night

might be a bit much lad, she'd never fucking come back though kek

Of course not. Haven't seen the movie, but bringing up the issues within white feminism is far too radical and politically incorrect within the mainstream so I can't imagine it being a thing in that movie. It won't fit into the "heroine" white woman narrative. Sofia Coppola and Lena Dunham are still hailed as feminist icons even when called out for their racism.

Why dont you movie alone just so you can nitpick it once you watch it as a group.

No OP and not planning to watch that garbage movie.

did she at least get her fat tight white pussy fucked by a bbc before the horse killed her or did the horse mount her and then kill her, because if no to either or both, then yeah a total waste of a woman's life...

I’ve seen it, if I remember correctly it starts off okay but slows down and gets really boring, but it’s not offensively SJW or anything. Just browse Sup Forums while watching

i wont waste my time, i hate inaccurate Hollywood "historical" movies, i have done some research on the suffragette so know this is going to be feminist bullshit

the whole point of movies and book clubs is to read and watch things you wouldn't normally watch. otherwise you're just watching tv or reading a book.

No, get new friends.
Or stay and re-validate pic.

>He won't be penniless, he won't die
Ha shows how much you know.

You need to beat the fuck out of her

The movie is still going to be feminist and capture what the suffragettes did, yet too rose-tinted and therefore garbage. It is a movie, not a lecture. The gf of the friend in OP's post most likely want to show it in the group as to give some insight in how some women have struggled in the past and fought to change their situation, but not for the sake of that but to merely make a point out of being a girl and being a "victim" of things that isn't even much relevant to her so-called struggles as a white woman today aside from sexism.

That's what you want isn't it?!

Just go and stick it out. I do the same thing with friends every week and there are times when another friend chooses something I have no interest in, but that's the point of a film night. Watching films you might ever have watched otherwise and stepping out of your comfort zone.

After watching the movie, make the group watch this as a counterpoint. Fuck hiding your power level.
youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0

This. He betrayed your bond of trust by forcing someone unwanted into your exclusive circle for selfish reasons (getting more poontang), you now owe him nothing.

I think anyone has a legitimate reason to hate this movie simply because of 'Landslide' usage. The movie is completely inoffensive beyond that, it's an absolute bullshit of course with black and white world view but I remember nothing that would piss me off. Race track scene is hilarious actually, both in how tragic they tried to make it look and how retarded the act was in itself.

>all this autism
Just fucking watch the movie. That's the point of everyone getting a turn to choose. If she starts complaining about other people's choices that's when it becomes a problem.

>original group misjudges character and invites normies in hiding
>there is absolutely no flexibility whatsoever due to crippling autism
>normies in hiding proceed to be their usual normie selves
>basic normies have basic normie bitch gfs who'da thunk it
>original group is still too retarded to understand where they fucked up and blame it on others
good stuff user

So she was the 1900s equivalent of those BLM fags that stand in front of traffic? Good riddance.

But the suffragette movement was justified and good. faggot. Stop being such a trumple and watch the movie. Your worst fear should be that the movie is boring and shit, not that you'll be forced to "reveal your power level". Jesus bro, spend less time on Sup Forums, go watch the movie.

Fuck off normie.

The movie isn't bad, it's just boring. And filled with the exact message you'd expect of this kind of movie. Just zone out.