>Art book "Art and Origins" available for pre-order
abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Graphic novel "Anti-Gravity" available for pre-order
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kHEEWPMALwg
youtu.be/hnezAZLq0hI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poel

How did sucrose make me like Lars.
I feel violated.

>hating Lars, ever

What trans message?

best gem confirmed

Are all genderbent versions of Steven going to be called Nora now?

Blue is adorable!

I want to make her cry

what would happen if lars entered lion's mane?

Jasper confirmed coming back to fuck YD's shit up

I love Lapis Lazuli

Here. Have an upgrade.

Guys! I just predicted there's gonna be a thread about me!

I PREDICT A NEW /SUG/ THREAD!

And then tried exiting from his own hair's portal.

Just imagine having sex with her. Every thrust leads to a long delayed moan.

It would probably look something like this.

I'm so conflicted. We're clearly being led down two directions. White Diamond probably killed Pink, but Our Pearl had to have had something to do with it. I

What if Lion entered Lars's hair, and Lars stuck his arm through both his hair and into Lions?

>What trans message
Don't you get it user? The line about them being different was CLEARLY a reference to a specific type of gender dysphoria and not one of the most basic kid's message any show has ever preached!

It's those got-dang ESS-JAY-DUBYAS AGAIN RUINING MY CARTOONS

Well he couldn't enter his head, but maybe he would just appear back in the pocket world

Why, /sug/, WHY!? Oh, why couldn't Lars have stayed dead?

First we got Connie shoved down our throats and now this shit?

Steven: but you guys don't look wrong to me
>conjoined twins
>clown makeup 4 armed freak
>walking orgy caterpillar

First

>Bismuth said Rose's sword was made to destroy a physical form but never the gem
wHaT dId ShE MeAn bY THiS?
I'm convinced Blue and Yellow Pearls are involved and this probably has something to do with our Pearl. I doubt it's YD, it would be too obvious and I don't think there's any reason for her to do it.

I actually think only Steven/rose can enter the mane/rose.

No one else has tried before, so who know. They almost did but the writers avoided the situation.

Also, why we are at it. When Steven was in space, his bubble wasn't just retaining air from the station. At some point, it literally pop up, and Steven had to reform it and he can breath again.

I was okay with it. After all, Gems are also storage device and it could have stored some air to spare.

I even have an headcanon that it was set to keep absorbing air as it was the way it brought oxygen to Steven through the umbilical cord when he was inside of Rose as a baby to be born, so it's always charged with air and Steven instinctively released it when he reformed the bubble

But it raise the question, can Steven make a bubble inside the lion's man to keep breathing. (Or he could just bring a hose whose the extremity would remain outside.

Maybe being in the Man realm automatically stop you from breathing, like a gagging reflex and trying to bring way of breathing is pointless.

I just got caught up with the last four months of SU.

That was pretty great.

>Bismuth poofed and bubbled
>Jasper poofed and bubbled
>Zircon poofed and shattered

Padpara is the key to all this. Her true potential is to view moments milleniums in the past. She will expose Yellow Diamond.

Steven was able to pull Lar's arm into his hair, Lars just can't enter it by himself.

Truth be told though, Paps might just have one of the most useful powers really.
>Yellow Diamond - "You have to believe me, I did no such thing!"
>Paps - "I predict someone will lie!"

Lars will discover that he can teleport just like lion and he will ashi his way out of homeworld

Fuck you. Lars has been best gem since day 1.

For real though did yellow diamond kill pink diamond and set up Rose as the fall guy?

>I actually think only Steven/rose can enter the mane/rose.
Oh yeah. Not even Lars can enter Lars's hair.

Steven Universe is multiculti propaganda and should be banned.

Her potential is saying things that happened that other people don't know about. Such as "blue diamond is on earth!"

Kek

It must be very difficult to have 6 personalities co-existing in one mind.

Is this the most fusions we've seen in one gem before?

You're honestly retarded if you think Yellow did it. It's so obvious White Diamond did it.

But Aquamarines have perfect memory, so she's useless.

Yes, YD and WD BOTH were probably involved

It just hit me that Garnet and Pearl knows the real story

Shut up, Aqua.

Are we even allowed to have these threads?

>The giraffe knows

so much for the free-speech right

>but Our Pearl had to have had something to do with it

okay pearlfag

Oh yeah.

She has to talk very slowly because six minds are constantly trying to come to an agreement on what the next word they're going to say is

Pink probably found out about the shard experiments and started to sympathize with the Earth cause. If YD did it, she did it to avoid the rebellion from leaving Earth and threatening HW.

kek, I thought it was just Sup Forums

Pearl was a turncoat

B E S T
E
S
T

I want to make her cry too.

We saw the cluster

Garnet doesn't. Pearl? definitely

Same here. I thougt I finally dropped this show after New Crystal Gems but now shits actually getting interesting again. Damn you, Sugar.

Would you join Lars' gem harem if you had option?

>total shit during 4 seasons
>"It's OK to be afraid, lol."
>"kek, I'm a brave warrior now, also I'm pink, have a cool scar and my hair is just like Lion's"
Nothing personel, kid, but your taste is just... pshh.

Skinny Jasper, maybe
Fatfuck is STD-s ridden, retarded mess of dog now, why do people want her back

Whenever we get Pearl's backstory, that'll be when everything is revealed

How did the Crystal Gems get the money to build the beach house?

Do they pay property taxes? Where did the money come from? Did Greg pay for it all with his car wash?

Amethyst stole it

I would no longer be a gem harem if a human joined it now wouldn't it?

>Hating best Gem

whats with the catboy stuff?
oh wait, because he's like lion. nevermind

youtu.be/kHEEWPMALwg
youtu.be/hnezAZLq0hI

Blue Zircon is always wright

Because she's best gem and Rebecca already confirmed it nigga

>money
They stole the materials and built it themselves. It's literally a wooden shack powered by magic

they just took the raw materials from whatever forest they have a gem warp to and built it from them

Connie will never be pink because it's "whitewashing"

I'm honestly surprised that he actually started to mellow out starting from the 'New Lars' which was aired a season ago

typical delusional jascuck
i remember the hype from over a year ago, turned out to be Skinny

It's simple, there was some kind of confrontation between Rose, Pink Diamond, and White Diamond. Rose poofed Pink Diamond and then White Diamond attacked Rose, but accidentally shattered PD in the process. WD initially concealed this, but Yellow Diamond either found out or WD told her with the intention of confessing to the Homeworld public.
Whatever the case, YD poofed WD, hid her on Earth out of a partial desire to punish WD for PD's shattering, covered it up (which she was able to get away with due to BD being a wreck) and has been lying about it ever since.

That's right, I'm bringing back the Pyramid Gem theory.

Oh God has Tumblr gotten mad at Lars's change of skin tone yet?

They're very sensitive about these things.

>you will never ompregnate Fluorite with multiple children
>you will never see how each segment of her grotesque and wizened form is host to a hellish unnatural spawn
>you will never see the new life squirming and wriggling under her leathery skin as she groans in a mix of pain and pleasure from finding a new way to have other beings inside of her

Brings new meaning to the phrase, "all night long."

I can't wait for the garbage characterizations will the new gems get in cancerous fanfics, ten bucks that they make Fluorite the token grandma character who's cool with gay teenagers

She confirmed Fatsper is pathetic.

We're all gems here user :)

>Lars not only lives, but becomes more relevant
Who could have predicted such a tragedy happening?

The real question is why would Rose let herself be the fall guy? And lie about it for literally five thousand years?

>Yellow poofs both Zircons after one of them brings up a more probable suspect
>Demands that all Rose Quartzes ought o be shattered
>Sends out agents to collect the minumum amount of humans when Blue wants more
>Determined to have the earth destroyed
>Rejects any pleas about not destroying it

Hm... Really seems to dislike earth/humanity for reasons that are now questionable...

I have this theory that she might be so persistant because she fears what earth might mean for gemkind.

She's already this because she's a lesbian too

What if the reason why Pearl doesn't use swords for combat anymore is because she had to shatter pink Diamond with one?

There was that one user a few weeks ago that said something similar... I wish I had capped it.

Skinny doesn't care about PD because she is a bad daughter. Jasper loved her big pink mom more than any other Earth gem, enough to go back to Earth and get AIDS in an attempt to avenge her, she deserves to serve justice to White Diamond for killing PD the most.

That's seriously the first thing I thought of when I saw her image.

She literally is space Cirno, minus ice powers that we know of

Pink Diamond was the real revolutionary, White Diamond found out, sent her Pearl to do in Pink, she regretted it and defected to , regretted it and then defected to Rose, who was actually Pink's ally. White/Yellow framed Rose for the whole debacle, Rose caught and imprisoned White in that pyramid shit, and Yellow hid the whole debacle from Blue and tried to bury it all by nuking earth.

tl;dr: Rose never killed anyone, the Diamonds swept a civil war under the rug, and Pearl is worst gem.

The most redpilled blue gem

why would any outcast gem be against gay teenagers?

Fluorite is 6 gems that's willing to take in more

I shattered Pink Diamond

Rebecca doesn't even remember who Skinny is

>more relevant
You realize this was just a subtle way to write Lars off the show, right?

'Cept now the best one of the four is pink.

The reason why Pearl would shatter PD is obvious, but why did she go shapeshifted as Rose, the love of her life? That's why I don't by this theory.

Also it's obvious one of the Diamonds did it.