What are some somewhat realistic examples of "girls bullying girls" in Sup Forumsmedia?

What are some somewhat realistic examples of "girls bullying girls" in Sup Forumsmedia?

Other urls found in this thread:

thisjapaneselife.org/2013/06/12/japan-ijime-bullies/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you mean by realistic?

Isn't it funny how women are fucking worse than us when it comes to bullying? We're supposed to be the savages or whatever but these bitches outdo themselves when they pick up on someone

Girls are meaner and as such usually backstab. Guys are usually a lot more blunt and to the point.

Girls tend to make an insult sound like much nicer than it really was.

I don't think OP wants any requests, but wants to talk about girls bullying other girls in western media.

My sister's obsessed with this shit.

Why?

I have no idea, but she and her friends can't stop enthusiastically talking about it like it's the greatest thing ever. Guess I'm just not "with it" anymore.

What's that shit?

Becky Prim

Literally two of my favorite girls and it isn't even properly finished.

There aren't really any, girl bullying doesn't really involve a lot of in-your-face "lol loser I bet you wish you were as pretty as me~" stuff like cartoons show. It is all silent treatment type bullying, guilt tripping, manipulation, slow psychological torture, at least in my experience.

To be fair, Heather's is an pretty old film that has grown a cult following over the years. So I'm not sure if it's just a modern "get with it thing" since I also has the same un-understanding of Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Nah, the modern "it" is the musical and the attention the animatics made from it gained.

>in my experience
go on

Heather's would never be allowed to be made today in a post columbine world.

Not them, but my current closest friend that's a girl will get pissy and defensive at the dumbest bullshit and it's ridiculous.
My boyfriend once saw this happen at the end of a fun day at the mall and was like "Hey you should go and talk to her and apologize for whatever it was that just happened." That was his words because he didn't understand what had just happened either, but it just made the situation ten times worse and a fight almost broke out when she lunged at me.
And that's the friendly shy and artsy girls. If a girl really doesn't like you she'll make you feel like you're trash just for existing and talking about all your negative points around people you don't know and claiming she was just joking and telling funny stories and this also goes for social media.
If it gets really bad it's having your group of friends take sides because they have bigger social circles and you just have those four and they'll abandon you for all of middle school and yet befriend you again in high school and never mention it except for joking middle school was a terrible place.

TL;DR
They befriend you and turn on you when you mess up
Sorry for the blogpost

Basically in high school my 'best friend' was holding our friendship ransom 24-7. At first it was just veiled threats, like if I did something she didn't like it was "I thought we were friends" and "I don't know why I hang out with you when you don't care about my feelings at all". She made things up (like pretending I was spreading rumors about her) and blew innocent comments out of proportion just so she could guilt me about it and play the victim and hear me apologize to her. Then she would ignore me and persuade all our other friends to ignore me by painting me as mean. The almost funny part is she did this with everybody in our circle and none of us realized what a manipulative bitch she was because she was so good at playing the nice girl victim.

However I'm getting bullied at work too now by this Mexican chick who calls me dumb and annoying to my face. So I guess I have to take it back, there are some girls who do direct cartoonish bullying.

Yeah, I've learned the best female friends will call you a dipshit and your outfit ugly straight to your face, but they'll always come back to you and be there for you. The bad ones are suspiciously nice to you all the time and then just drop you when they don't "need" you anymore.

Honey, what you waitin' fooor?

>this human shit is called the nicer gender.

My best female friend tells me to off myself on a regular basis because I constantly do stupid shit.
She has a bad habit of being too nice to people she's not good friends with though, and it gets her in trouble quite a bit, she'll lie to make people happy and then run around with her hair on fire trying to cover it up.

>Males will openly bully people they don't like
>Females will subtly bully people they pretend are their "friends"
Why are women such awful people?

I knew a girl in highschool that got bullied simply because she had big boobs, it started with a couple of jealous girls and they spread rumors and stuff until the entire school had it out for her.

Can't complain too much about it, thanks to the bullying I got to date her

Bellybuttons I believe
As Told By Ginger

Girls are psychological little cunts. My sister was dealing with clique bullshit in her cheer group, until I targeted the lead girl who was bullying people by throwing nails under her parents car tires and leaving threatening notes

Shit worked in the end, but I may be a psychopath somewhat

>Mexican chick
Hispanic women wreck the curve for craziness user, we can't include them in this study

Wait so you bullied her into dating you?

Why is one of the Heathers fat? What kind of stupid tumblr revisionist bullshit is this?

Eh, it'll help you with your career if anything.

Are you being ironic or do you somehow think openly bullying people is okay too

it's both bad, but somehow the quiet attacks seems worse

>lead cheerleader being a bully
rather common in cartoons

Does the person who makes this ever end up fully animating any of them?

Girls are more psychological with it while boys just physically intimidate you

I didn't even get physically bullied, all that happened was people making fun of me. That's way better than the psychological torture that girls seem to do to each other.

>Show introduces queen bee cheerleader bully and popular clique that intimidates the female lead
>cheerleader ends up being vulnerable and sad like all bullies
>gets the most character development of the whole show
>nerdy kid robot dates the cheerleader and makes friends with the popular crowd, they're actually good people in the end
>she cries tears of joy when he comes back to life
God, I miss Sym-Bionic Titan
>shake it, bake it, booty quake it.

Girls are conditioned to be nice from birth. Of course their brand of warfare is going to be underhanded.

Girls are fucking vicious to girls more than guys are. I can't even think of a cartoon that compares

I feel like I read your story on Sup Forums before

>That smile
Is Star gay?

Miranda form As Told By Ginger.

God damn I hate when girls with big boobs talk about how they were "bullied" in groups of girls. All you ever talk about is how big you're boobs are and how heavy they are. They never shut up about it and when you tell them "why not get them remove?" they act fine but when their guy friends come around they're all "boo hoo she told me to get rid of them". Bitch all you're ever doing is complaining about them what am I supposed to say?

>what am I supposed to say?
"That's rough, buddy." Then change subjects.

Was I seriously the only girl who was bullied for not having boobs or big hips. I remember this one girl who was a little thicker than me was always comparing herself to me. One time she kept calling herself fat and I told her she wasn't fat. Than shes like "yes I am, look my hips are bigger than yours". She literally compared my hips to her in front of everyone and I still wish I could have punched her or beaten the shit out of her. She was one of those girl who would put themselves down to hear compliments.
My mom used to do this too. She'd make fun of how i looked and her friends would say shit about my body shape. It never stopped. At home and at school people were always giving me shit for how I looked.

We did that 99% of time and she'd tell people we were just jealous or angry. We were angry but only because she never shut up about it.

if you enjoy getting your ass beat and made fun of for being a virgin, then I suppose?

lol this salty chestlet

Watching that animatic filled me with two feelings:
1) The intense desire to Fuck Heather violently in the ass
2) To BE Heather, and fuck someone else in the ass.[/]

They're the ones who talk about getting them removed most of the time. What am I supposed to do beg them to stop ? They don't listen. They just wanna talk about their boobs all day. You'd get annoyed if you had to hear it all the time.

>Get interested in looking into the factors behind bullying years ago and the differences between male and female bullying.
>Mfw it lead to me looking into bullying incidents in Japan.

But if it's physical harm then you can easily gt help. Psychological attacks are a he-said he-said sort of bullshit.

Female bullying is so complex and intricate, that for a show to accurately portray it, said show would need to be solely focused on the subject and probably need to be 45 minute episodes. It would maybe need thought voice overs and an additional objective narrator as well. It would probably just make people depressed and paranoid.

thisjapaneselife.org/2013/06/12/japan-ijime-bullies/

>One student was, over months, taunted, then beaten, then forced to shoplift items for the bullies, and eventually forced to eat dead bees. That student sparked a recent national outcry on bullying when he committed suicide at the age of 13. Teachers at the school were aware of the problem, but had only responded with a verbal warning.

>One student came to class to find his desk had been transformed into a memorial, with a wreath and a picture of him in the center, incense lit and a condolence card filled with mocking messages from students and some teachers, including his 57-year-old homeroom teacher who was aware the student hadn’t died.

>In Japan, bullying is called ijime, and it has some distinctive differences from Western bullying in that it is rooted in psychological cruelty which may or may not be attached to violence. Some 80% of bullying among school students in Japan qualifies as “collective” violence, meaning entire classrooms vs a single victim, and 90% of the cases are considered ongoing, lasting more than a week.

I actually knew this girl who went through her friends phone and leaked her nudes. Tbh honest this stuff doesn't really happen in nerd groups. Nerd girls fight over stupid shit that doesn't harm anyone. However I had a friend who wasn't really a nerd who'd hang out with us sometimes and she always caused shit.

guys can fuck up your reputation too though and make your school life generally unpleasant

idk if I would label either one better than the other

The key there is to act bewildered when other people bring it up to you and spin it to make her look crazy and full of herself.

>guys can fuck up your reputation
Small time. Girls will fuck up your soul.

I'm not fake like that tho. I just fucking hate when girls do that shit for compliments.

You guys are bringing back bad memories how am I a lesbian

Those mouths piss me off so much.

>>One student came to class to find his desk had been transformed into a memorial, with a wreath and a picture of him in the center, incense lit and a condolence card filled with mocking messages from students and some teachers, including his 57-year-old homeroom teacher who was aware the student hadn’t died.
Kudos for the creativity, but what the fuck Japan?

>In one case, a student with 40 cigarette burns on his arm was expelled from school for showing students the burns in a way that caused them “anxiety.” One school asked the parents of a bullied victim if they could announce their son’s suicide as an “accident” rather than inform the students of the outcome of their harassment campaign.

>One student recruited a private detective who provided cameras that secretly recorded his classmates. The student’s camera – hidden in his pencil case – also caught a teacher joining in on the bullying. When parents presented the video to the school’s principal, the principal asked the parents of the bullies to contribute to moving costs for the family of the victim. The family relocated, the teacher kept her job, and “harmony,” we presume, was maintained at the expense of any lingering sense of human decency.

The Small Horse

And one wonders how serial killers are made

Clearly a third bomb is need.

More than seven more were planned, actually. But they gave up too quickly, despite a very near thing with a coup attempting to take over the government and prolong the war.

I knew this guy who said he had girlfriend and he'd bring stuff to school saying his girlfriend got it for him. Everyone made fun of him saying he made her up and she wasn't real. Even the teacher would make fun of that kid to his face. The teacher sat him at a desk saying his girlfriend was sitting in the other seat when the seat was empty. He was one of those kids who'd get mad and hit the desk. One of the girls I used to hangout with sometimes made fun of him saying his dad killed himself because he didn't want him as a son.
I don't know if he actually had a girlfriend and I don't know if his dad was actually dead but I still get flashbacks about the whole thing. It got really bad he had to be taken out of school.

If someone is openly bullying you, you can fight them
If a group of guys is openly bullying you, you can get your friends together and go kick their shit in
If someone is pretending to be your friend while subtly bullying you, than you'll be seen as the bad guy if you kick their ass

Men are biologically geared to work together as a team. While certainly women can work together, it's not nearly as often in strife. They are also often competing.

Men compete but also can thrive together as a team. History has shown this latter throughout history in every culture across all places and times.

Sorry you had to go through that. Sounds like some seriously broken people psychologically. Dunno if that's typical or common, but again, sorry.

If it makes any difference, there are guys who there who will probably like you, and will also find those women annoying.

You could consider getting jacked so you could fuck these people up if they don't learn to get back into line.

Why do you think Persona 5 has resonated so well with Japan?

Is it because women can't defend themselves so they compete more then men because they need men to make them feel safe? Because if a girl is ugly and no one likes her, she gonna die on her own.

t. beta ass pussy orbiter

Planned, but we never made the two until the Cold War kicked off.

Rome and Dangerous Liaisons. Neither are Sup Forums but both show excellent examples of the way women subtly terrorize one another.

Good thing japan lacks guns or mass shootings there would make america look like a bunch of hippies.

>be working on a comic about girl on girl hullying, and also boy bullying, and bullying in general, as well as child psychology, child abuse, childhood depression, etc, as well as the similarities between elderly psychology and childhood psychology and the moral ethic socialization instilled in children
>tfw this leads you down the rabbit hole of studying up psycho history
>tfw reading article after article of horrific abuse of children, followed back to back with articles of children being horrible psychopaths sometimes and how easy it is for people to avoid crucial socializing training during schooling and child rearing
>and then get into the rabbit hole of studying different educational systems for children, how american schools are outdated and meant to pump out factory workers for factory jobs that don't exist anymore and are literally dysfunctioning society, as well as the insane politization of child education fields in colleges
>and even beyond that study arrested development and how starkly identical developing child psychology is to very sick people who do sick things and how fucking easy it is for life to go horribly wrong for someone for the smallest things that are sicko me times out of their control, but us ally entirely within it, and they just can't fathom why they would ever leave the metaphorical womb

Christ on the cross, it's a horrifying nightmare and it's startling how fucking vile and evil people can be, even at their most innocent period in life., and how genuinely predatory the civilized world can be towards children.

All this does is remind me of that story where a girl was basically kidnapped and beaten and raped for several weeks then put into a barrel and covered in cement while alive. And several people saw the girl was being beaten and raped all the damn time but did nothing to help her.

>Mob Psycho 100
>Mogami Arc

>And several people saw the girl was being beaten and raped all the damn time but did nothing to help her.

Well they didn't want to make other people anxious user.

Oh boy I am not looking forward to seeing that animated, if there's ever a season 2.

No, I mean that because she got bullied at her school she hung out with my group of friends (from a different) which led to us getting together.

I've mentioned it a couple of times, I like to humble-brag and reminisce of when I could motorboat Dcups whenever I felt like it.

Just wait, man; it gets worse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
I think fearing your son and how he'd react is pretty pathetic of an excuse.

>He still forgave he after 6 months of that
Mob is someone I can aspire to be.

This is the reason cartoons are shit. More women in the industry who remember being bullied and want to avoid making anyone else feel like that, so they go over every script with a fine comb and pick out all the fun parts.

We should let boy bullies hit girl bullies and let girl bullies do THIS shit to boy bullies.

That's the thing, they don't.

The Yakuza has a fuckton of guns and the police genuinely do not give a shit, gang related shootings are extremely common in Japan. The problem is Japan has a massive culture of "sweep it under the rug," clean up crews can get rid of the results of a gang shootout in less than an hour and the next day no one will talk about it, not anyone who walked by, not the newspaper, and if the police have to say anything they'll say it was a "suicide" (which is incidentally why Japan has such a massive suicide rate for a first world country) or an accidental death if they can swing it. They're terrified of looking bad in the eyes of other countries.

user, if a boy bully hits a girl bully that girl will most likely die. Because of how tricky girls are I don't think the boy bully would even understand which one is actually the girl bully and kill the wrong girl. Usually girl bullies come in numbers. I'm all for girls fighting each other which happens sometimes but it never really does anything because the girls watching tend to enjoy that kind of drama.

You should dig up some psychology research on human mating, because there's been some interesting work done in the last couple decades. (Before then it was a remarkably neglected subject.) I'm hardly qualified to summarize but women biologically speaking women are driven to find a mate and reproduce. This drives them, either to better themselves or stripe away competition.

And it's not even a conscious drive so much of the time. (Most people rarely know the underlying motivations in specifics that drive them.)

I'm not saying competition is the only reason people are cruel to each other. I can't even begin to address the issue of why humans can be such dicks to one another. But at a core level, women want to find a mate that will be the best tender-defender, provider, and also the best genes to pass on. They compete to find the best mate with these traits. There are other considerations but these never go away. They may make compromises if one trait is small but the others compensate.

Nevertheless, this is at a biological level why women compete. Some scientists have postulated that bullying among women is to drive competition away from oneself, and also potentially elevate oneself above others, thus improving your own viability in finding ideal partners.

In male bullying, other theories postulate it is an outlet for stress, and to reassure a weaker psyche of it's stability, ie. the theory that all bully's are cowards. There is one other type of male bullying, which is arguably to weed out weaker members of a pack. In a cooperative unity, such as military or other some such teams, male members may engage in bullying, in order to force the perceived weaker member to recognize their shortcomings and improve them. This member may not always be able to improve that area, so peace is often achieved when that member demonstrates other useful traits to the group's overall goals, such as courage even if they are strong, or some skill adeptness.

Just remember user, it's easier to hate than it is to love, it's easier to take than it is to give. Nothing will ever get better.

When boys insult someone, they tend to just find one trait and stick to it. Calling you fatass or faggot or whatever. They sting, but most get used to them since boys usually never bother to change their insult game. They got physical force to back it up anyway, so they know most kids won't fight back.

Girls don't have physical intimidation (Though they can still be violent), so they rely on social intimidation instead. They get creative with their insults: Sprinkling them subtly around so only people looking for it can notice. It allows them to humiliate others in public without making it obvious to authority figures.

Then they use things such as backstabbing, emotional manipulation, and targeting friends to get them to abandon you. Not to mention causing indirect harm, like dumping blood on them Carrie style in extreme cases.

>tfw you see their media hopelessly trying to address this problem, but it's not a bullying problem, it's a culture problem.
No wonder those Persona games are so popular. Whenever the characters confront their Shadows, they are not fighting an evil clone, they are fighting the side of themselves they have to repress.

>>and then get into the rabbit hole of studying different educational systems for children, how american schools are outdated and meant to pump out factory workers for factory jobs that don't exist anymore and are literally dysfunctioning society, as well as the insane politization of child education fields in colleges

It does certainly have it's flaws. Not to mention how it's been geared for several decades now towards helping girls while at the same time hurting young boys. I'm not even talking maliciously. it's just politically incorrect to say "Girls and boys learn differently." And they do, but you are not allowed to operate with that.

And this doesn't even address how indoctrinating so many higher education colleges/universities have become. It's why we have seen so many people protesting rampantly in the streets. Not saying protesting is wrong, far from it. But the sentiment of wanting to tear down society, the identities of people who have nestled their entire being into being victims (and thus must always see victimizers around them), is just terrible. I'm not even going to touch the undercurrent of love for Marxisim that's rampant in many areas as well.

Citation needed. That seems too long an event to happen in a western modern civilization. But in a third world country, sure.

>Citation needed. That seems too long an event to happen in a western modern civilization. But in a third world country, sure.
see

I see women competing even if it's not over a guy though. This is stuff is really weird.

>Tfw I thought my cousin was an innocent and sweet girl and find out that she's the most ruthless bully in school

It sorta messes with me because she had some friends over our home, yet one of them seemed troubled and now I found out that she and her friends were making her as a mere punching bag that made her follow them

Any actual comic or cartoon examples of girls bullying other girls because I'm intrigued seeing some girls physically bullying other girls.

To anyone who may be in high school and reading this:
1) Fuck off, underage
2) Don't give bullies mercy. These cum fuckers will stoop to ANY level to control you, to make you small, to make you less than they are. Your dignity is worth something, yes, it's worth a lot. But not more than your health, not more than your life. And let's be honest, you're in high school. The only people who give half a fuck how dignified you are your teachers, and those cunts don't matter beyond reading your textbook at you.

So be fake. Be petty. Lie, cheat and steal. Do whatever you can, WHENever you can, to turn the tables. and take control of your life. It's a lesson that's a lot easier to learn now than later, when a lot more than detention is on the line.