Will the DCEU ever have a scene as thought provoking and downright laugh out loud funny as the MCU's famous Schwarma...

Will the DCEU ever have a scene as thought provoking and downright laugh out loud funny as the MCU's famous Schwarma scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LVcnv4yyf78
youtube.com/watch?v=ecAvYw1URFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thought provoking and downright laugh out loud funny
"You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18."

You mean a moment where we just see our heroes relaxing and enjoying each others' company? Because no, every moment must be tense and serious or your movie is clearly just a quipfest.

Whedon is handling JL

They'll all get pretzels

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=LVcnv4yyf78
Are you implying this in live action wouldn't be the best thing ever?

really make them human

>thought provoking

well Martha scene is the trademark for DCEU

>the Hypercrisis is the trademark for DCEU
This.

What's thought provoking about eating at Shawarma? You mean as a soulless sell-out product placement?

youtube.com/watch?v=ecAvYw1URFc
I want the trinity going out for burgers and fries. That'd be great, and you should want it too.

I hate that because of Avengers now there's Shawarma everywhere. It literally became a meme food. I fucking live in Faroe Island, a tiny place located in fucking nowhere and we've Shawarma here.

hypercrisis is not limited to any one company

>meme
People should stop using this word, especially if they don't know what it means. Supply and Demand is a thing.

>not limited to any one company
No, it's EVERYTHING

Obviously they're going to Cold Stone Creamery in Justice League

>the milkshakes are so thick
L-lewd!

>Superman: No nuts please, Im allergic

shawarma is tasty, so i love avengers for making it easy to get a piece of it

its not thought provoking, but it is nice to see the heroes taking some time out to relax as a group and indulge starks random impulse and eat some snacks
it was a great brick joke to boot, since i doubt anyone was expecting that to come back

Man nothing screams respecting the dead as much as going out to grab a kebab.

>I hate that because of Avengers now there's Shawarma everywhere
Really? Shawarma was a popular fast food in my country since way before MCU was even a thing, are you sure you didn't just start noticing after Avengers?

This is the funniest picture I have ever seen

>Avengers after reading their comic book versions

Are these taken during a break in filming or what? Why do they look so tired and bored?

They're between shots. Note that Thor has to keep the food in his mouth until they tell him to start chewing.

>Will the DCEU ever have a scene as thought provoking

No, the DCEU will never have a scene even as thought-provoking as the famous Schwarma scene.

The DCEU will never have anything more thought-provoking as two 8-year old boys smashing their action figures against one another over and over until the toys break and one of the boys gets angry and hurts the other little boy and both of them end up crying.

>I didn't have a childhood

Tongue-kissing your girlfriend on the rubble is clearly the way to go.

I know right. My dad died 4 years ago and I haven't eaten anything since, as is proper

>aliens massacre new york population and destroy a shit ton of the city
>heroes casually eat while the city is a warm pile of rubble and dead bodies
>this is okay and I'll compare the situation with that of my dad's death who lacked the braincells to realize I should have been aborted
At least your dad doesn't have to suffer having you as a kid any more

Are you ok user?

They didn't let the Avengers throw the corpses into the nearest river.

>>aliens massacre new york population and destroy a shit ton of the city
>>heroes casually eat while the city is a warm pile of rubble and dead bodies
Top o' the marnin ter yer guys, what's 'eadin' on in dis thread?

Man, you must have a hard life. You have my condolences and I hope things get better for you. Hang in there.

No.

Thank you, my dude.

Fucking hell, OP, you failed to bait with one thread so you make another before the first is even archived? Thought provoking indeed

Considering that the other thread is at almost 100 replies and ongoing, I wouldn't say he failed to bait.

Yet he fled. He had every possible argument handed to him