Bojack Horseman

Time for your semi-irregular Bojack thread. Season 4 soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2016/12/bojack-horseman-season-4-creator-raphael-bob-waksberg-christmas-special-1201762820/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Bojackass Horseshit

is he gonna try and rape another child this season?

bump

Did a trailer drop?!

>soon
when

I just see the 3 seasons yesterday, awesome Show. someone else love Mr.Peanut Butter as i do?

I like how he doesn't act better than Bojack even though he clearly sees through the lies Bojack constantly tells him.

M-maybe Bojack wont fuck up this season!?

that would be a final season.
the serie could end pretty well with the season 2 finale, wasa good close.

Ready to kill myself.

I can't wait till all the Trump goofs we get next year! Could you imagine, say, Todd as Secretary of Defence? Whacky!!!

They mentioned that they would spend more comedy time making fun of conservatives and trump, which is disappointing because the cynical look on the Hollywood limousine douchebags is the best part of the show, and making fun of drumpf and his followers will take away from that and make it like every other shitty animated sitcom.

Source or I call bullshit.

I'm pretty hype

Slightly less hype
I hope they keep those jokes to a minimum

>Underage Sup Forumstard got my LTE ip banned
Morons

I just want him to kill himself.
>17
>child

I am excited for Bojack to be an irresponsible father which starts off funny only to become extremely depressing later on in the season.

>17
>not a child

I heard from a friend who apparently heard from one of the writers on twitter that Bojack has hit rock bottom after Sarah Lynn died and now he's gonna start getting better. Dunno if it's legit. But that doesn't necessarily mean all the other cast members are gonna start getting better.

she was legally an adult

which is why it was ILLEGAL

I'd like a definitive answer on who the mother is of the little horse girl.
I thought for a while they were hinting that it was the bastard child that Bojack had with Bradley Hitler's mom because they specifically brought up the topic of abortion again in that episode after the big abortion episode but I don't know anymore

Not excited, they're planning on dropping the drama aspect to focus more on the comedy this season

Uh...not in California.

Where'd they say that?

That episode wasn't based in California

they have laws which dissuade pedophiles from hoping across the border to rape children and then jumping back to their own state. its mainly used to prevent prostitution of minors but its a blanket thing

>another BH thread before the season drops
>people shitting on the show with low quality bait
>people just looking to start shit

How many times do we have to say it, don't bother posting about it until the season drops. Otherwise the thread is nothing but shit.

Not him, but a quick google search got me this, and I think there are some lines in there that are a little concerning.

indiewire.com/2016/12/bojack-horseman-season-4-creator-raphael-bob-waksberg-christmas-special-1201762820/

>I think “BoJack” is definitely very much about kind of the burdens of being comfortable. I don’t know if those are the kinds of stories we’re going to be as interested in moving forward. I know I’m certainly less interested in exploring the small hypocrisies of rich liberals. You know what I mean? I’m not in the mood to poke fun at those kinds of people when there are real, real problems that we need to talk about.

>...What kind of stories do we want to be telling right now? Is this the best use of any of our time?

>That also might just be me kind of in the haze of this election saying this...