Now that it's been confirmed that this man is the sole reason for the mediocrity of the DC movies...

Now that it's been confirmed that this man is the sole reason for the mediocrity of the DC movies, how do we make sure he never directs another movie again?

Is the Justice League Movie already ruined? WHY DID HE GET TO DIRECT 3 MOVIES WHY

WE COULD HAVE BEAT MARVEL BY NOW

I doubt Wonder Woman is as good as Man of Steel or Batman v Superman.

Though Snyder did write Wonder Woman, so y'never know...

Meme more of his children into death

Reminder that he produced and wrote this movie. Not only that but he fought and pushed for this movie when WB didn't wanted to do it. He also picked the director and the actress for it.

Ayer fucked SS

Is this the typical Marvel fan?

Shhh let Sup Forums be retarded

Sup Forums was able to do meme magic after all

Sup Forums crashed a plane and killed dozens
Sup Forums killed Lemmy
Sup Forums got Trump elected
Sup Forums got Snyder out of DC

Whedon will save JL.

He was barely involved in this movie. He just "produced" it (which is nothing), and he helped conceptualize some parts of the story. The screenplay wasn't written by him.

>Wrote the story for WW
>Produced WW
>Is the chief creative architect for the entirety of DCEU, which especially includes WW since she debuted in Zach's BvS
>Never mind all that, he's the sole reason DCEU sucks you guys!!!

Problem is, his movies still make money. He's basically Michael Bay except more earnest. Bay is a cynic who intentionally makes key-jangling trash because he knows how to pander to the lowest common denominator. Snyder truly believes in what he does. He's just fucking tone-deaf.

I'm not sure which is worse, honestly.

Why are mouseshills so disgusting?

This.
This is as dumb as thinking Geoff Johns is DC Bendis. Cringe.

Concern trolling is still trolling. If I was an MCUck, I'd be more concerned with the fact that all MCU directors are now TV directors made Feige Yes men.

Zack Snyder did not write the story for Wonder Woman. Allan Heinberg wrote the screenplay for Wonder Woman. Heinberg, Jason Fuchs, and Snyder all brainstormed ideas for the story that Heinberg eventually made into a coherent screenplay for Wonder Woman. But Zack Snyder did not write it.

And no, Zack Snyder is not the sole reason the DCEU sucks. Who's responsible when the chimpanzee shoots up a crowd full of children? The chimp, or the idiot who gave the chimp the gun to play with? Warner Bros. executives are to blame for putting this moron in charge of everything.

You're not just saying that because you just so happen to be one of the only idiots on the planet with enough shit taste to like both Zack Snyder and Michael Bay, right?

Who hurt you, user?

Snyder is still light years beyond the likes of Russos and Takihiki Wahili and other literal no-names being Kevin Feige's little bitches.

It's funny how the only MCU director that matters was Snyder's assistant. He got lucky and had some of Snyder's talent rub off on him.

Tripfags are all terrible but you stand out even in a sea of terrible tripfags. Calling your taste shit is giving shit a bad name.

>Sup Forums crashed a plane
Wait when the he'll did that happen

Sup Forumscksuckers won't do shit but suck Disney's cock. Snyder is staying. Just do what you do best and keep sucking that Mickey Mouse dick.

there were no survivors

You sound insecure. Why does the small dog bark so loudly at the bigger dog?

If only you could meme oscars into marvel

>>Wrote the story for WW
So if Snyder is a writer after all that means I can blame him for the shit writing in BvS and Man of Steel. It's one or the other.

It's not a meme. His daughter really is dead. She killed herself because she was so distraught over her father's failures.

But I'm a DC fan. This is why I want the objectively weakest link of the franchine out. SS at least was a financial success to compensate for the horrible reviews,but Snyder can't do anything other than movies with shit reviews that are mocked by everyone, and underperform.

If WW is good by being far away from Snyder and Goyer's shit as possible (like all reviews are saying) so go fuck on.

And now a movie designed and produced by him is more praised than Iron Man. So sad

How does this board tolerate the presence of disgusting Marvel fanboys like this?

Glad you say so because I'm a huge Marvel fan and I'm nothing but dissappointed to see Disney show so much disdain towards good filmmakers but instead let that Kevin Feige moron run the show with his cancerous focus tests and reshoots.

Because every time someone calls them out, the general response is "THIS IS JUST A FALSEFLAG!".

Either you're a DCbro false flagging so we get to hate Marvel or you're actually a Marvel fanboy trying to be edgy.

Brilliant if the former, disgusting if the latter

And I don't care mate.

Do you thought that somehow this would invalidate what I said? It's the truth, and mentioned on most reviews. So cry more, because Snyder is a cuck.

Yep, so sad that he won't be able to take any credit for it because everyone in their right minds will give the credit to the director and the screenwriter. And deservedly so. If WW is as great as the critics say, it'll be despite Snyder and not because of him.

Nigga, it was likely you that wrotte that.

Hell, I used to falseflag like that for many things all the time.

How does this board tolerate the presence of disgusting defenders of daughter killers like this?

Marvel fanboys did ask to ban all DC threads on /qa/ after getting tired of being a laughing stock because of the shit comics, videogames, tv shows and lack of awards though

>Nigga

If you're not black, please kill yourself.

You are talking about the pasta and Sup Forums meme? How dense are you?

>Nigga, it was likely you that wrotte that.
Yeah, and I am the one making jokes with his daughter is this thread, too.

Marvelcucks do not exist. It is all a falseflag.

It's true, I killed myself because my father is such a failure

No, I'm talking about actual threads asking to ban all DC threads, more than one too. Surely some kind user has screencaps

>Sup Forums was able to do meme magic after all
No, it's not. And will never be, you don't even know how meme magic works. It's never accidental. Sup Forums is and will always be a third rate board, and that's not always a bad thing, we have too many manchildren and fanboys, if this board were important we would also get real shills and they are worse than autistic idiots.

Hopefully MOS 2 gets another directer.

Who is this? It looks like a homeless guy in a suit.

He didn't write MoS or BvS.

Agreed. Can't handle another trainwreck.

Then he didn't write Wonder Woman.

He had a writer credit for WW, not for MoS or BvS.

If dad gets hired to write MoS 2, I'll come back to life just so I can kill myself all over again.

i hope it doesnt, i want Snyder to direct it and Bla ck adam to be the villian

You've gotten zero (you)s so far, here have one. You should shill for a company able to win awards though

My father wants to dedicate Justice League to me. Great. Dedicate the movie that the person killed themselves over to the person that just killed themselves. That's some real Inception level shit right there.

>Though Snyder did write Wonder Woman
Story Credit doesn't mean what you think it means. Goyer got a story credit for BvS, and his script may or may not have gotten a thorough rewrite from Terrio. Story credit just means you chipped in a few ideas during the development process, and the studio wants to give you acknowledgment so you can't sue them for sealing your idea. It's a fucking participation medal. If he had done anything significant or written it like you said, he would have gotten a credit for writing the screenplay.

It's really sad how low the Evansposters have sunk the past months.

So defenders are now trying to give credit for the one good movie he didn't direct because of his behind the scenes contributions?

So we all agree he shouldn't direct any more of the DCEU?

Dogshit is better than BvS

Truth.

How many MCUcks have killed themselves just today? It's a bigger bloodshed than Oscar night.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.

It's obviously a DCfag and no they're not false flagging or brilliant. They're autists asshurt that Snyder shit all over their beloved comic book heroes.

Someone once said that Sup Forums for all its traffic is too small to attract shill notice

That's not how it works.

Number of MCU movies that have scored over a 60% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes - 15
Number of DCEU movies that have scored over a 60% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes - 1
Number of MCUcks who have killed themselves - 0
Number of DCEU director's daughters who have killed themsevles - 1

Winner: Marvel, as usual. Keep losing, DCucks.

>Dozens
Sup Forums killed nearly 200 people with the Les Bains plane crash. Don't undersell it. Baneposting has a sizeable body count.

>>>tumblr

No. If you're white, you say "NIGGER".

If you say "nigga", you sound like a schlubby fat white nerd trying to sound black. Kill yourself.

>WE
Just stop it with this company faggotry, like what the fuck are you doing?

C'mon mate don't be a tosser

Dcuck, everybody

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No WB fucked SS. Not that it really mattered in the end.

>"produced" it (which is nothing)
THIS is bullshit. Depending on the producer is most of the time can show whether on not a movie will probably be shit.

For example the second i saw that Avi Arad was producing the live action GITS movie i stayed the fuck away from it. After seeing it on a stream, holy shit was i right the movie was pure unadulterated SHIT.

Shame all the diabetes ridden brand warriors haven't had a heart attack already.
If at least the movies they were fighting for were good.

His movies aren't that bad. If they'd been delivered for a third of the cost, and used original characters, they'd have been pretty good.

I absolutely how how much of an autistic fit both Sup Forums and Sup Forums have over superhero movies. I'd like for all this dumb company war shit to stop, but it's so funny watching you cunts argue about nothing.

>if everything about his movies were different, they'd be good!

Just keep the fucker away from Superman and we good.

>Sup Forums before the RT:"Wonder Woman is gonna suck because Zack Snyder is producing it! Fuck him! He also ruined Suicide Squad!
>Sup Forums after the RT: "Wonder woman is great because Zack Snyder had nothing to do with it!"

That's not how nukes work...

Nothing, Execs see this and went full Marvel tier director. We done now. ( pronunced Wehdon Now)

>saged for shit tier tast and inability to read headlines the past few weeks. His daughter died.

>Problem is, his movies still make money.
Not really, BvS didn't hit 1 billion. Watchmen under preformed.

Michael Bay's films make much more bank then Snyder. Bay turned Transformers from a animated tv franchise to a Billion dollar franchise. Snyder turned a sure hit into a sub 1 billion dollar franchise.

Gonna be hilarious if JL gets great reviews and Whedon gets the credit for it

>For example the second i saw that Avi Arad was producing the live action GITS movie i stayed the fuck away from it.

So you've never seen the Blade movies, X-Men, Spider-Man, Iron Man or Hulk? Because he produced those too

why the fuck when you work for warner bros and you fail, you get to make the same mistake over and over again without getting fired? if his daughter never sudokud, hed be making the next round of movies too

>>>/reddit/ is that way

So far "how it works" seems to be Snyder gets credit for anything good and is whenever something bad happens it's everyone else's fault. So you're gonna have to do better than that.

The less Snyder directs any DC films the Better.

See: Wonder Woman, Lego Batman

When Superman saves the child from the burning apartments, he is surrounded by dead people embracing him, even worshipping him. But Superman doesn't happily take it all with a smile. In fact, he reluctantly turns his head away in what appears to be him feeling some sort of dread or pain.

I think this is Superman realizing that he is surrounded "by the dead". That he is so different from them, they will know death, he will not. Maybe it's even part shame, knowing that our fates are set in stone while his isn't. A God among men. But he also desires to be one of us.

In his fight against Batman, Batman says "you don't know what it means to be brave. Men are brave". And this is true to some extent. An immortal God figure cannot be brave as there is no risk involved. "It's time you learn what it means to be a man" means coming face to face with death, which is what separates Superman from man. If he can't do that, then he cannot be brave and he cannot be man.

This dilemma of death is eventually adressed in the climax of the film, as he comes to terms with his own mortality, and pays the ultimate price of a human being. Superman becomes man. Superman overcomes the final trial. And that is accepting his own death. And this is when Batman finally recognizes Superman as man.

Bravo Snyder

When Batman hears Martha’s name he is snapped back to the moment of his parents’ death and realises that he wasn’t the hero who was going to save the world from a dangerous alien, he was the man who was about to take a boy away from his mother. He was about to become the very thing he had fought against all his life and what had caused him to become Batman in the first place. Even though he was ready to kill Superman before, he had never thought of himself in terms of his parents’ killer and instead saw Superman as the killer. He lost his parents to a shooter “for no reason at all”, he lost Robin to the Joker (chaos) and he lost his last family, his employees to the Kryptonians’ war (that emerged out of nowhere).

But now he realised that he had things the other way around and that Superman was the victim and the man with a family, a mother and people that he loved and whom he was trying to save and was helpless to save at that moment. He saw things for what they really were: Superman was the boy about to lose his mother to a madman and that boy was helpless to save her. That is why when he realises all of this he throws the spear away in anger at what he had let himself become.

When Batman is faced with this reality he doesn't just come back from the edge and become good again, he manages to FINALLY come to terms with the loss he suffered for 30 years. By getting a chance to save Martha, he can finally do something that allows him to cope with his loss, which 20 years of fighting criminals and stopping evil couldn't do. It also reinstills faith in him that what he did for 20 years WASN’T a waste and that "what falls" ISN'T "fallen" permanently and that his life as Batman WASN'T just "a beautiful lie". This is proven at the end of the movie when he says, “Men are still good, we fight, we kill, we betray one another, but we can rebuild, we can do better, we will, we have to.”

>Snyder Apologists

Lex: ever seeking to use fear as a means of leveraging himself into more of the power he's so obsessed with, he uses his vast resources to paint Superman as a controversial, politically polarizing figure and orchestrates the means by which he might achieve the end of being the next man to save the world, even if it's from a threat he manufactured himself. When that power is forever denied him, he does the unthinkable and turns to what he believes to be even greater, if darker, sources of power.

Bruce: chasing the beautiful lie that he can find peace in vengeance and further traumatized by the loss of life in the Battle of Metropolis, he buys into Lex's spin campaign, stepping well outside the norms of his past depictions, this incarnation of Bruce embraces torture, branding, and "preemptive self-defense" when he allows his obsession with vengeance to override his reason. Stepping right up to the brink of cold-blooded murder, Bruce finally sees the humanity in his chosen foe and realizes that in deluding himself, he has allowed himself to be deluded by another. Finding both humanity as well as heroism in Clark's actions, Bruce turns away from his vendetta and finds hope and the beginnings of redemption.

Clark: guilt-ridden by the loss of life and the tragic, if necessary, killing of Zod, Clark is reluctant to fully step into the role of a truly public hero, instead seeking to duck both the press as well as public hearings, and in so doing, plays right into Luthor's hands. Ultimately, it is facing his guilt, embodied in the form of a reanimated Zod, where he makes his choice to not only fully embrace his role in the world, but to die fighting for it, confronting the personification of his past decisions.

>redditors

Gosh I hope the viewpoint that humanity is defined by its mortality doesn't ever bite Zack in the ass.

I think he might be better as a producer than a director.

tell that to Patty Jenkins who goes miles out of her way to credit him.

Imagine being Pajeet in that scene and having to be all like "damn Marlel, you fuckin' fine, all entertaining with your cuck actors and atrocious PS3 CGI. I would totally shill this flick, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch another DC kino in his barrack bunk. Like seriously imagine having to be Pajeet and not only sit in that chair while the Russo brothers flaunt their disgusting directing skills in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the amateur CGI and poor rendering, and just sit there, hour after hour, while they perfected the viral marketing strategy. Not only having to tolerate that monstrous fucking scene but their haughty attitude as everyone on the shill baracks tell him Marlel STILL GOT IT and DAMN, FINAL FANTASY CUTSCENES LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and shill that embarrasingly messy boring flick contort into types of composition you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been shilling nothing but a healthy diet of Pixar and animation kinos and later alleged Star Wars flicks for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Dehli. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the dullness that's breaking out on the bland airport as the characters stand there to convey a fighing stance, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and shill this "entertaining" (for that is what the execs call this flick)" fun flick, the fun they worked so hard for with focus groups and paid critics in the previous months. And then the shill manager calls for another thread on Sup Forums, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the shill security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Pajeet. You're not going to lose your future hot meals over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Zach's part was minimized with him only being 1/3rd of the writing team, with screenplay & director someone else. They probably rewrote his parts too.

Snyder fags are so inside their own ass, when a DC Movie gets some mainstream love all they can do is call other people names while offering some shitty analysis that are as obvious as they are pretentious.

Stay mad and bothered, the DC fans are finally free of your shitty pet director. And it's glorious.