Anyone notice how the Marvel shills are quiet all of the sudden Lol?

Anyone notice how the Marvel shills are quiet all of the sudden Lol?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/wonder_woman_2017/
rottentomatoes.com/m/guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But you just made this thread

They aren't quiet.

They are insisting that the movie they didn't watch is bad, because it has to be bad, and fuck critics for liking a movie that has to be bad.

Awesome. I like Marvel movies and I'm glad that DC has a good non-Batman movie after all these years.

Marvel shill here.

I hope Wonder Woman beats Spider-Man Homecoming. I'm being dead honest. I want Spider-Man fans to feel defeated.

Those scores are paid for.

They aren't quiet, they are blaming feminism and saying WB buys review. We need to enjoy these times, it's probably much more fun than the actual movie

Leme fuck up your dichotomy. The only reason WW is getting good scores is because Marvel has consistently lowered the bar of expectations for a summer blockbuster.
>I want to see things I recognize
>I want to laugh
>The hero should win because platitude

rottentomatoes.com/m/wonder_woman_2017/
>96%

rottentomatoes.com/m/guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_2/
>81%

Why did you feel the need to post a fake pic, OP?

I posted the top critic scores. No bloggers

He posted the top critic score, that nulifies the shills

Spider-Man fans will never be happy because of Raimi vs TASM vs MCU

Given what a shitshow Sony has been lately, I expect it will.

They are now gearing up their anti-Snyder campaigns in preparation for Justice League. It's very predictable how these people work.

Haven't spiderman fans suffered enough

Marvel fan here, please let it absolutely destroy Spider-Man.

That way Sony/Marvel can stop this cinematic universe

it's not actually good like GotG2 and Mister Doctor are

this is only getting good reviews because of virtue signaling for THE FIRSTEST FEMALE SUPERHERO IN A BAMILLION YEARS!!!!!11111!!!! as well as being the first good DC movie which is a bar so low it melted in the earth's core

You managed to make it to the potty before you shit yourself this time, you want a cookie?

I can't imagine anything being worse than Mr Dr Strange.

the only people who are upset are DCEU fans, Wonder Woman both destroys their "critics are bribed" narrative and is getting praised for being everything the DCEU isn't so far.

So either they have to acknowledge that the DCEU up until now has been shit, or they have to disown the good reviews of Wonder Woman.

As a primarily Marvel fan who still enjoys DC stuff but fucking hates the DCEU, I'm excited that there might actually be something worth watching now.

They should just let Spider-man movies die out, Raimi's trilogy was just perfect and people are just sick of the constant reboots.

Nah it's pretty fun watching an average DCEU film absolutely destroy MCU despite being worse than BvS and MoS. It goes to show how the narrative that MCUcks have set up for years breaks down in just a day. Your only tool is now rendered useless. What will you shitpost with now? God forbid you actually start to argue for Marvel using the films themselves. Because we all know how that goes down.

Whedon will salvage JL.

>shifting the goalposts THIS much
>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
>RT doesn't matter except when I like it, then it does
>critics don't matter except when they agree with me, then they're authoritative
DCucks are beyond pathetic lmao

>your only tool (reviewers aren't relevant) destroyed by this
>n-n-no this hurts you somehow, j-just don't question it

Spider-Man should be the face of Marvel, not Iron Man or Wolverine.

>I want Spider-Man fans to feel defeated.
Dan Slott is going to be writing Spider-Man forever. It's already done.

What? Is this what true pathetic fanboyism looks like?

Guess what, most of us shitposting about BvS don't hate DC, we just hate shitty movies. I was rooting for MoS before it came out, but then it ended up sucking. If Wonder Woman is good, I'll see it and enjoy it.

sad tbqh

Sup evansposter, still shilling

So when MCUcks get to see Wonder Woman and hate it, because they will and we all know it, how will they reconcile the fact that their beloved RT couldn't be trusted all along? WIll they finally admit that only Iron Man 1 and GotG1 are good movies and the rest are awful?

Guess what, nobody likes using RT scores as indicative of film quality but MCUcks have polluted discussion so much it's now all a number's game. Pretty fun seeing your tool now rendered useless. I guess asking you to talk about the actual films is too much. Because we all know when actually talking about the films, MCU ends up looking like shit in every discussion.

So yeah, I hope with this MCUcks actually latch on to something better to argue with. But I don't expect so.

Marvel shill here. I'm too busy being excited and ordering more tickets to see Wonder Woman.

Don't have a single picture of Evans on my laptop. Feels terrible knowing there's millions of people who disagree with you, doesn't it?

He is the face of Marvel/Flag ship hero but in the comics, Iron Man and Wolverine are a bit dead atm. They should just let Spider-man rest for a bit since if they keep rebooting and recasting the novelty will die fast.

>how will they reconcile the fact that their beloved RT couldn't be trusted all along?
Did you miss "Iron Shit" threads?

Same people, new shitposting.

There's also millions that disagree with you. But I doubt that would persuade you from shitposting.

>Because we all know when actually talking about the films, MCU ends up looking like shit in every discussion.
JAR
OF
PISS

Oh I'm sorry, that's negated by intro-tier symbolism. "If I reference the Bible and Renaissance art that means my movie's good!"

We need pictures of gal laughing

>he thinks a million people have ever even been on Sup Forums

"I have famous turds! HAHAHAHAHAHA"

The manchild can't stand the sight of urine despite its excellent build-up and telling of Lex's character.

It's ok atleast there are orange slices to be had for everyone.

Not a shitposter so it doesn't enter my calculus. I just had to respond to your idiocy and hypocrisy.

What did you expect us to say? We're happy DC finally released something watchable. We aren't so insecure as to need to make up conspiracy theories about DC bribing movie critics like you guys. I hope DC continues making good movies in the future.

Snyder will never return to DC
Whedon leads a soft reboot post JL

screencap this

That wasn't enough.

>excellent buildup
DUDE LMAO HE PEED IN A JAR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

Pathetic. This is worse than Guardians, because at least they're not pretentious about their shit.

I'd like for Sup Forums to leave. Who the fuck cares what studio made it, as long as they're good.

As a huge DCfag...I hope you're right. If Snyder never does another DC movie ever again, I'll be the happiest DC fag on Earth.

>Wonderwoman 100%
Woderwoman, of ALL DC movies is 100% when most others have to fight to be adequate.
This truly is a dark timeline.

>This is worse than Guardians, because at least they're not pretentious about their shit.
They literally think their turds are famous across the galaxy. You can't be more pretentious.

This right here is an actual Sup Forumsmrade and not a Sup Forums company wars transplant

WOW, such movie!

Have you seen the movie? It's a joke at Drax's expense. The movie is irreverent.

You can't in good conscience compare the two. Guardians is a summer flick with zero pretensions that works at what it does.

BvS tries to be art with zero competence at it, and fails.

They're both turds, but GotG knows it's a turd. BvS pretends it's perfume.

Company wars really ruined this board.

>All this brand loyalty
Somehow, you mongrels managed to out-autism Chris-chan.

I thought you guys didn't trust RT or critics? Weren't they all on Disney's payroll?

Will the Wonder Woman movie have the '70s WW theme in it? I'll be disappointed if it doesn't.

The company war thing is stupid, and so is anyone trying to act like WW was this super hardcore feminist movie that told men to fuck themselves, because that's not the moral of the movie at all.

You can't really compare the two at the moment considering WW literally just came out as opposed to GOTG2 which has been out for weeks.

>Spider-man homecoming has some of the worst trailers for a recent blockbuster
>Somehow are better than the JL trailer

They're both pretty bad to be quite honest

>11 reviews vs 49
You guys do know GotG 2's score used to start up higher too, right? I'm glad the DCEU finally has an at least decent movie, but give it a few days before bragging about precise numbers

No it didn't, not with this many reviews

How many MCUcks are dead? Can we get a higher count than the Oscar night?

>Guardians is a summer flick with zero pretensions that works at what it does.
Yeah just like Pixels and Emoji Mojie.

Proof Snyderfags and the like have no integrity to speak of. It's all about company wars, not about actually caring about shit. They have to defend everything otherwise it all crumbles down.

>muh company wars

I remember precisely it sitting at 96% at some point. This many reviews? It's not even 50 in total

Unlike those, it succeeds at what it sets out to do, and has a solid internal structure and clear, coherent message.

Guardians is a straight-B student, BvS is a guy trying for As and getting Cs.

The secret is, most MCUucks are actually just cucks for quality and are all already planning on seeing the Wonder Woman movie. It's just hard to tell because until now, there has yet to be a quality movie in the DCEU.

How is it rendered useless? Have you seen Wonder Woman yet? How do you know it's worse than MoS and BvS?

Personally I'm inclined to believe the reviews, it's hard to imagine a cape flick worse than BvS or Suicide Squad.

So congrats, the DCEU finally has a good film, you should be happy. You just have to admit the rest was shit now :^)

I truly hope this is what happens - we get a strong, successful DCEU with solid movies and then FINALLY the Snyderfags die out because they can still be company loyalists without having to defend that talentless hack.

>The secret is, most MCUucks are actually just cucks for quality

This. Marvel's been kicking DC's ass in the movie department for a while, and if DC's finally able to pick its movie universe up and get it rolling with Wonder Woman, I'm fine with that.

They're quiet because there's never much to talk about MCU flicks outside of what flavor of quips did they use in what scene.

They're just fanboys, MoS broke them and they've been raving madly ever since.

Now they're scrambling to change the narrative about RT so they can use this as a "win"

I want Spider-man to flop because of the forced diversity and interracial bullshit, also because it looks like a standard marvel flick with shitty quips

This, I'd wager the average MCU fan liked Nolan's Batman trilogy, I know I did.

We just don't lap up Zack Snyder dogshit just because it has Batman and Superman in it.

So either RT doesn't count and this movie isn't better than the entire MCU or art is subjective and RT reviews can be bought, and most MCU movies are trash.

Which one is it, Sup Forums?

Why would they? We already won the moral battle.

Now everyone has to admit that RT was right all along, and that they should have been more like Marvel movies all along.

I actually have hope for this now that Whedon's taking over.

Remember how there was a vocal fanbase defending those shitty ASM movies? And how they all but disappeared after Civil War?

Here's hoping Snyderfags go the same way.

I feel this will just be an okay, average movie with nothing memorable about it. Ironically, despite BvS being a worse movie overall, I think BvS will be the one I'll like more, given that despite its many, MANY faults, it has some good moments, including the best scene in cape film ever.

Man, it's patethic the state of you dumb fanboys. The movie isn't even out yet, so you can'take tell anything about its quality. Regarding RT, as long as we all agree that the first 3 turds if the DCEU were bad and Snyder/Goyer are incompetent (like the critics of WW are saying) who the fuck cares?

The most patethic and mindless fanboystic side to take is the position that this somehow validates the previous movies.

Of course, first Iron Flop and now this? Their only claim to quality has just vanished. But the chinese still like Iron Man, so they'll keep being the Transformers of capeshit for a few years more

Dude, the only reason I like Marvel films more than DC films is because the DCEU films have been shit so far. If this is good, I'll watch it and have fun.

Nobody is hating on DC, they're hating on shit films. Most of us want these films to be good.

Every meme that has come out of all this, like laughingevans, is a response to the batshit insane Snyderfags that go around demanding that everyone pretend his awful films are good.

>“Wonder Woman,” the first big-budget blockbuster devoted to a female superhero — and the first directed by a woman, Patty Jenkins — isn’t just a triumph for women, it’s a triumph, period.
>From here, “Wonder Woman” rather beautifully manages to become multiple movies.
>“Wonder Woman” feels a little overstuffed with characters
>Sexy, yes, but also dignified and fearless, Wonder Woman punches through one stereotype after another as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

3.5/4

All from one review. This is a top critic. Nothing to actually say, contradicts themselves. This is just another mediocre cape movie like Thor or Amazing Spider-man, overstuffed and half-baked, but is being buoyed by having a woman director and lead.

>its actauly good
Well holy shit, its about fucking time DCEU. Ive wanted a good DC flick for a while and this if this is good I might give the DCEU another chance.but the fact that its only 11 reviewers does worry me.

>the first big-budget blockbuster devoted to a female superhero

Ehh. What do we define as "big-budget" exactly?

Like all marvel reviews, mediocre but fun = a-ok. Also cherrypicking random sentences doesn't prove or disprove anything

Sure you don't, you lying faggot.

>Marvel fans are insicure due to Wonder Woman
>That's why we made three threads in the span of a couple hours about how movies like Avengers and CW were shit and commercial failures all along while the DCEU didn't need WW to dignify it
>Please acknowledge BvS and SS as good...

I guess that's what 4 years of shitposting has brought too, fanboys too focusing on rationalizing the failures instead of cherishing the victories

So NOW critics can't be trusted, fucking lol Sup Forums have some dignity

...But you guys told me that critics are shills and RT scores don't matter.

No, you guys told that a few months ago.

Literally yesterday, at one given time

and this proves it

And now you finally agree. Or think Wonder Woman is better than Iron Man, whatever you choose

F-F-FALSEFLAGS!

Why are you so obsessed with the contents of my laptop? What, you want a full directory scan of the entire thing?

Why is it so hard to believe someone might not like the DCEU and also not have pictures of Evans? Do you truly believe, in your heart of hearts, EVERYONE with different opinions is one specific shitposter?

That's sad, user. You're sad.

Yeah, because that never happens, it's a new marketing tactic by Marvel shills! GotG2 totally didn't have shitposting threads predicting it's failure or "leaks" about how it had too many le quips and bad writing