Is she going to get the Pitt treatment?

Is she going to get the Pitt treatment?

I wonder if Jolie lets him see the kids.

Pls dont take my waifu brad

>Meanwhile, Pitt bid $80,000 to watch an episode of “GOT” with Clarke. Then he outbid himself to $90,000. When Harington came back into the room, the actor offered to also sit in on the episode viewing. And that’s when Pitt raised his own bid to $120,000. In the end, Pitt was outbid by a gala-goer who ended the auction at $160,000.

better luck next time mr brad

*fucks your waifu*

>tfw Brad is so close from Chad
Who will stop him now?

How many reactions will he get out of her?

He literally could have just called her up and asked if she wanted to come over for GoT and Chill. Like she'd say no. I'd fuck the dude if he asked. I suppose he's worth a quarter of a billion so the money doesn't matter but it still seems like an unnecessary expense.

>Brad is just a dumb chad who wanted a hot wife in his prime
>got Jennifer Aniston
>upgraded to Angelina Jolie
>pays for his sins when she turns out to be a psycho who adopts a whole load of random kids and cuts off her boobs, then divorces him

He just wants an easy life guys

Truly unlimited range.

Did Angelina take him to the cleaners? $200k should be nothing to him.

He’s brad Pitt. He doesn’t think this whores worth it.

I always get a feeling that Brad Pitt is some kind of a weird self-aware chad. Like, he knows everybody sees a chad in him, and he acts accordingly, but does it for the lulz.
I'm more than sure it would be amazing to have a beer with him.

I honestly feel bad for Brad, it's obvious he never wanted this

>marry the hottest slut in town
>she's loyal and loves you
>cheat on her with the new hottest slut

he deserves his pain

Yeah I feel the same way, he's basically the Alpha Prime. He produces and stars in absolute kino yet also does dumb action flicks, he would have it made if it wasn't for Jolie

I can barely afford my utilities. Brad pitt and his money and this post can all suck my cock

He should do like Keanu and get a trap gf

unlike those poor millionaires

>feeling bad for a rich and famous actor who got to fuck multiple beautiful women

DUDE MOVE MY EYEBROWS LMAO

too late m8 I saw your fuckup

Sauce or kys

He was a poor fuck before making it

>being willing to pay $120k to spend an hour with pic related

I understand he was probably expecting to fuck her (and he probably wouldve because women are whores and he's famous) but my point is stuff like this just proves that none of these Hollywood womanizers are actually Chads, just betas with money and fame who appear as Chads

If he was a real Chad, he wouldve set up a private meeting from the moment he saw her onscreen, fucked her brains out and kicked her out to the curb with a fruit basket and lotion as a gift like how Derek Jeter used to do

forgot pic rrelated

Wow it's really been a while since we had an actress capable if such competent brow work. Truly amazing.

She looks like a villain of the week from Charmed.

It's for charity, that's a write-off

>marrying a slut who won't have your kids

That was his first mistake

is this what they call high brow entertainment?

Chads just flow with life m8. If life gives them money, you can't be sure as hell they gonna use it.
That's one difference between virgins and Chads
Virgins unironically believe life has to follow some set of rules according to their own imagination "Chads are mean" "Chads can't use money" "Chads don't deserve to get the girl" "I've been a good soy boy, I deserve her instead"
"Chads can't have feelings, they just fuck"
Chads actually are free. They don't care about any of that crap. They are beyond the virgin's rules and that's precisely why they are Chads. Chads can do whatever the fuck they please.

most underrated post on this mongolian sock puppet website

>bidding against yourself

Is he retarded?

it's for charity

fuck off Brad. Chad is buttfucking Emilia for free while she begs him for it, and youre offering $120k to sit with her in a chaperoned playdate watching dragons

Of course. It's funny being outbid actually gives him a great opening line.
He can call her up and see if there's any way he could convince her to give that screening because he was really looking forward to it.

There's no way Mcfarlane isn't gay. Any woman he is with is strictly as a beard.

She seems like such a fun girl to be around

S8 trap is actually qt, but her voice is a major turn off, it instantly reminds you what the deal is. Can't they do anything about it? Don't hormones help?

It's almost as if it's a charity-event where the people don't actually give a shit about the money because it's a measly sum for them and they get a tax write-off for doing it anyways.

I hope someone records a director's commentary

He should set the mood by choosing the episode where Dany weds Kahl Drogo.

>somehow manage to get a date with her and get her back to your place afterwards
>"h-hey emilia... Could you move your eyebrows around a lot for me? It'd be r-r-really hot."
>"c-could you give me a brow-job?"
What would her reaction be?

Emilia seems so nice I cant imagine her saying no to anything if you treat her right.

Did she just whore herself out to Brad Pitt???

>virgins actually believe this

shes probably a stuck-up firebreathing demon from hell in her relationships. Theres a reason shes manless and childless at 31 even though shes that hot. Shes probably insufferable and impossible to deal with in real life.Dont fall for public personas

Not really, most girls are willing to do a lot of stuff if you ask nicely and dont be a dick about it.

read the article retard

>Not really, most girls are willing to do a lot of stuff if you ask nicely and dont be a dick about it.
Are you seriously equating her with "most girls"? She plays a character who is a pop culture phenomenon and a character whos a feminist icon, she's been getting her ass kissed by men and women for years, youre insane if you think she has the same mindset as "most girls" In her mind, she probably thinks her shit doesnt stink.

I imagine this bogus and the real prize is that you get to Khal Drogo her while Kit Harrington dressed as Jon Snow stands in the corner and watches.

>wear a wig in show because I don't want to dye my hair blond
>dye it anyways in between seasons lol

kek she is already transforming into her mom

her hair is shorter than dany's, dumb cunt!
and it's not "in between seasons", they're filming right now.

Lol who cares faggot kys yourself already

Ebin, choke on your dads dick

>ask nicely

Are you implying something about Katheryn Winnick?

nah, katheryn winnick is a lesbian

Then why is she womanless? Even that old lady from two and a half men and Ellen Page have chicks

>"why doesnt a closeted lesbian publically have a gf"

>BRAD IS SO BETA HE PAYS FOR A DATE WITH HER LMAO
It's some charity shit you insufferable retarded faggots

I agree with not falling for public personas but you're an absolute fag for pointing at the lack of family and saying there must be something wrong with her

This reminds me of how flexible the eyebrows in the Sims is

why so much gay suspicion about mcfarlane?

he's such a schluby nerd, looks not gay at all

>conflicted feel when tripfag makes a good post

How can expressions be real if our eyebrows aren't real

EMILIA IS NOT GAY

Angelina Jolie is not that hot

sick pale wave

She is too pure for that sicko pitto.

With blonde hair she looks like Aryan Goddess. Would breed

Brad kush's too stronk

Cut off her boobs?

Yes Jolie cut both of them off because maybe MAYBE she gets breast cancer some day. This was after adopting half of Africa.

brad is missouri bootheel trash so he'd take her to lamberts for some throwed rolls then maybe take her to Rolla to see the concrete stonehenge.

Brad Pitt likes game of thrones. Wow just like me.

>Aryan
persians have black hair generally

damn those eyebrows have live of their own. how can she even make that movement with it. it does not work at all in a movie.

>they get a tax write-off for doing it anyways.

I'm not sure how this works. Surely, they won't get subtracted from their tax debt more than they gave to the charity. So what's in it for them?

Making numbers up: let's say you have to pay $500,000 in taxes at the end of the year. They give $100,000 away to charity so they get a $50,000 deduction in taxes... so you end up paying $550,000 (450k + 100k)? Why would they do that?

Pitts best role was in jackass when he was literally just being himself

>When Harington came back into the room, the actor offered to also sit in on the episode viewing. And that’s when Pitt raised his own bid to $120,000
What did Brad mean by this

Isn't Pitt fucking a girl that could be Angelina's daughter in age?

proof of no botox

>I AM THE WATCHUR IN THE DARKNESS

lost

>driving up the price so the charity makes more, plus its a visible good work that gets publicity and is ultimately a nice tax write-off for a multimillionaire.

If I was super rich I would have bid the most and then made Clarke and Kit sit there as I bitched and moaned about how the last two seasons of GoT fucking destroyed the whole series for me.

gay

It’s called working the room you retard.

Is Brad Pitt legit autistic or something? He mogs that bitch hard even though he's a recessed oldcel by now

any man with that knowledge of show tunes is a momo

He got out, he got out before she cut her tits off

Is Aniston not available anymore

fuggggg Brad looks peak here. Men age like fine fucking wine.
>good haircut
>still that charming smile
>grey/white beard

she already looks like SHIT in that photo

Because they get to choose where some of the money goes, instead of it all going to taxes. This makes a person feel more in control and thus feel better about it going to a cause they've chosen, and it's more fun than just having the tax man come around. Also, really good PR in real life or the afterlife, depending on what you believe.

She started off as a theatre actor, didn't she? This is exactly what good on stage acting would look like.

you want to suck his dick or something?

No she doesnt, as long as she keeps that beautiful smile, she really cant be considered ugly.