When will she be punished for what she did? Why didn't she sided with Scott when he passed through a similar situation...

When will she be punished for what she did? Why didn't she sided with Scott when he passed through a similar situation, did much less damage but was punished heavily anyway?

user, she was mind controlled so her hands are clean.

Weekly Wanda thread then?

So was Scott.

Ah but does Scott have a vagina? Check and Mate.

>Why didn't she sided with Scott
because she isn't a mutant

>When will she be punished for what she did?
They already spent years shitting on Wanda, what more do you want

What kind of punishment did you have in mind, user? What would it take to satisfy you?

She should be imprisoned instead of hanging out with the people she killed.

Scott set his possession by the firebird in motion through his negligent reckless dismissal & obstruction of the Avengers taking measures to protect billions of human lives by harmlessly taking Hope off world.
So everything he did under possession was still set in motion by him.

And Wanda was the one who gave herself to Doom of all people in the first place.
So everything she did under possession was still set in motion by her.

Governments put people in prison for committing legally recognized crimes.

I'm going to presume no nation in the Marvel universe has ratified "wishing away someone's superpowers" into a law, and if they had, she was located in an alternate universe when she did it, so...I imagine that's sorta like being in international waters?

But she had no way of knowing what Doom would do with her while Scott is PERFECTLY aware of the destruction the firebird is capable of.

>But she had no way of knowing what Doom would do with her
Why? Is she retarded?

Phoenix did more good deeds than Doom. This is a fact.

SIXIS Wanda almost gave me a mind control fetish

Sure

When X-Men fans become so annoying you start wanting to see mutants get gassed.

I wonder how many horribly mutated people woke up the next day to find themselves transformed into average humans finally free to return to their old lives free of the fear and scorn that they used to get?

Appropriate that it goes hand in hand with Carolthreads.

Think about how many millions of those people would thank her, celebrate what she did for them?

Think about how many people got their lives ruined by the Phoenix creating more mutants.

Wanda did everything wrong

Ruin every Inhumans thread.

Ruin every Wanda Thread.

X-fans are the cancer of Sup Forums. Leave us in peace to enjoy things.

>When will she be punished for what she did?

She was punished, she was banned from comics for the better part of a decade.

I'm not going to start hating a character because of the out-of-character shit she was made to do in one stupid story.

Just because Cyclops is right doesn't mean Wanda can't be innocent.

people celebrated what Hitler did too

phoenix is just as retarded it goes on rampage if too much time msses without getting dicked by scott.

Nobody really gets punished in Marvel.

I mean Black Bolt blew a hole in the universe that let the fucking CANCERVERSE in,
And once he somehow turned up still alive, nobody once thought to punish him.