Apologize

Apologize.

Right now.

Say "I'm sorry." and nothing else then close the thread.

DC never did anything wrong.

Warner bros. on the other hand. Those guys can go fuck themselves until they bleed from the ass. It's cool that they finally made a good comic book movie that doesn't have Batman in it, tho.

I'm sorry.

I'm not sorry. I'm glad.

I sided with DC circa 2012/2013, when Marvel became the "Quirky House" and everyone but me loved it to death.

It is wonderful seeing the Quirky House getting fucked and its previous defenders trying to rewrite reality. "I never liked Gillen's Young Avengers that much, to be honest."

I'm not sorry. MoS, BvS and SS were shit. If WW is good, then that's great for DC and I hope they can keep it up, but what's done is done and what's said is said.

I'm sorry.

Fuck off nerd. I'm talking about movies, they matter instead of your dead media.

For what?

I am legitimately sorry, you guys had to tough it out through Nu52 and 3 shitty DCEU movies.

I actually used to read DC, but Nu52 got me to quit. Rebirth wasn't quite enough to pull me back in, but I recognize it as an improvement. Cautiously optimistic about Wonder Woman after seeing the reviews too, I haven't ever really liked Gadot in anything but it seems like maybe they pulled it off.

Thats one.

Keep reading "America" then.

Movies are for Sup Forums

Sup Forums has been praising DC comics for a while

No

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

you still don't have a billion dollar movie so we still win

DC - 0
Based Marvel - 5

I'm sorry Wonder Woman has to be in the same franchise as BvS and Skwad. I'd honestly prefer if we could just pretend none of that stuff happened and soft reboot the DCEU starting with this film.

But we don't need to say sorry. DC said "I'm sorry." And then they fixed things. They fixed EVERYTHING. And that's why I love them.

Box Office only matters to people that work for the company.

You're unemployed.

but can Wonder Woman beat The Cock ?!

who the fuck uses circa other than retards?

What a strange thing to say.

I'm sorry. And nothing else then close the thread.

McDonald's has served billions of people but that doesn't make their food any good

>the free market is wrong

t. millenials

I'm sorry

I never doubted DC, but I'll apologize for others
Sorry.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry